剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
Pretty big.
我不明白
I don't get it.
这里没发现母船的残骸
There's no debris from the Mothership.
或许安东尼并没有炸毁母船
Maybe Anthony didn't blow it up after all.
我们发现了其他的东西
We found something else.
吉姆
Jim.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
两发子弹击中胸部
Two rounds to the chest.
近距离射击
Close range.
-弗林吗 -最可能的情况是
- Flynn? - Most likely discovered
-他们发现他准备 -做正确的事
- he was trying to... - Do the right thing.
你要怎么和他家人说
What'd you tell his family?
他在为国服务中不幸牺牲
That he died in an accident serving his country.
很好
It's good.
这样很好
That's good.
进来吧
Come in.
听着 我很清楚你是谁
Look, I know exactly who you are,
也知道你很清楚我是谁
and I know you know exactly who I am,
也许来这里是一个天大的错误
and it's probably a huge mistake coming over here,
但我觉得即使是你
but I thought that maybe even you
也不会伤害自己的女儿
wouldn't hurt your own daughter.
我只是想当面告诉你
And I just wanted to tell you face to face...
我都知道了
that I know.
你搞错了 露西
You've got this all wrong, Lucy.
我很高兴你知道里滕豪斯了
I'm--I'm glad you know about Rittenhouse,
也很高兴你来这里 说实话 我很欣慰
I'm glad you're here. It's a relief, honestly.
欣慰
A relief?
必须远远地看着你 不能和自己亲生女儿
Having to watch you from afar, never being able to speak to...
说上一句话 这真的是...
to my own daughter. It's been...
非常难熬
Hasn't been easy.
而你
And you--
你这么聪慧美丽 这么不可思议...
you're smart, you're beautiful, you're incredib--
我不想知道你对我的看法
I could care less what you think about me.
你所参与的事 实在毫无人性
What you are a part of is inhuman.
-里滕豪斯的事吗 -没错 里滕豪斯
- Rittenhouse? - Rittenhouse.
我要告诉你个消息 亲爱的
Well, I've got news for you, my dear,
这事你也参与其中
you're a part of it, too.
无论你知晓与否 这存在于你的血液中
Whether you know it or not, it's in your blood.
这是祖传的
It's your legacy.
而且没什么好羞愧的
And it's nothing to be ashamed of.
这是一件礼物
It's a gift.
露西
Oh, Lucy.
我们还有很多事需要详谈
We have so much to talk about.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表