剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
如果你什么都不怕 也就用不上我了
I wouldn't go into battle with you if you weren't.
我这个年纪的女人
A woman of my age...
作为你这个年纪的女人
Be you a woman of your age?
-你还好吗 -我只是
- Are you all right? - Oh, I'm just--
-我只是有点紧张 -你需要喝点水吗
- I'm just a little nervous. - Would you like some water?
请让我来
Here, allow me.
不不 我自己来
Oh, no, no. I'll get it.
-我的上帝 -将军
- Good God! - General--
格兰特将军 请原谅我 你不要紧吧
General Grant, please forgive me. Are you all right?
我没事
I'm quite all right, yes.
失陪
Excuse me.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你好像很开心
You seem tickled to death.
给你枪的那个高个子
The tall guy who gave you the gun.
他人在哪儿
Where is he?
为什么总是我对付大块头的家伙
Why do I always get the big guys?
父亲
Father!
父亲 快点
Father, hurry.
我的老天
Oh, my goodness!
发生了什么
What's going on?
国务卿先生
Mr. Secretary.
你好 布斯先生
Hey, Mr. Booth.
夫人刚才还在问
Wife's been asking
我们什么时候能再在舞台上见到你
when we're gonna be seeing you on stage again.
快了
Soon.
我朋友喝醉了
My friend's drunk.
放开我
Unhand me!
格兰特也会在那里
Grant's gonna be in there too.
你会需要不只一颗子弹 拿着
You're gonna need more than one bullet. Take it!
我从四年前就开始计划这一天
I set this course nigh on four years ago
现在我才不会听从你的指令
and do not now submit my destiny for your approval,
也不会
nor--
戏子
Actors.
福特剧院
义演
最后一晚
其他一些姑娘和她们的母亲
Now, some other gals and their mothers
会在知晓事情原委后离开
would go away when they found that out,
但你不会 古斯蒂女士
but you value fortune, Ms. Gusty.
罗伯特
Robert.
怎么了
Yes.
莎克斯曼小姐
Miss Shakesman.
特伦查德先生
Mr. Trenchard...
这部剧也没那么难看嘛
It's not such a bad play.
我对她表明♥心♥意 提供帮助
I'm offering her my heart and my hand.
这跟我印象中的不一样
It's certainly not what I remembered.
这不是丹泽尔·华盛顿中士吗
Well, if it ain't Sergeant Denzel Washington.
抱歉我还有事
Excuse me.
你为什么在副总统下榻的宾馆里
Why would you be sneaking around
鬼鬼祟祟地拿着这个
the vice president's hotel with this?
各位 看看我逮到谁了
Hey, boys, look who I found.
听我说 尼古拉斯
Listen to me, Nicholas.
我只是要提醒一下副总统的保镖
I just need to talk to his bodyguards.
我不是要伤害副总统
I'm not trying to hurt the vice president.
我是想救他
I'm trying to save him.
是吗 会有什么事
Oh, you are, huh? From what?
这里有一个人
There is a man in here
想要刺杀他
who is going to kill him.
各位 听到了吗
Now, boys, hear that?
这个假中士说
The fake sergeant say
他要阻止一个人刺杀副总统
he fixing to stop a man from killing the vice president.
让我走
Excuse me.
他要开枪了
He's gonna shoot him!
如果我是你 我不会开枪
I wouldn't do that!
-闪开 -去叫医生
- Move! - Somebody call a doctor!
让我请你喝一杯 中士
Buy you a drink, Sergeant?
我不是战士
I'm not a soldier.
对我来说 你是
You are in my book.
你不懂什么是文明社会的礼仪吗
Don't know the manners of good society, eh?
我想我懂的足够来对付你了 老女人
Well, I guess I know enough to turn you inside out, old gal,
你这不可一世的老把戏
you sockdologizing old man-trap.
一想到今天我的钱打了水漂
When I think of all I've thrown away today in hard cash,
我就恨不得
I am apt to
骂自己是个蠢货
call myself some awful hard names.
40万美元哪
$400,000...
不 总统先生
No! Mr. President!
不
No!
那个枪击林肯的高个子男人
The tall man who shot Lincoln,
我之前看到他和约翰·威尔克斯·布斯
I saw him earlier with John Wilkes Booth,
在密谋些什么
whispering about something.
我觉得应该去找找看布斯
I'd look for Booth.
失陪 长官
Excuse me, Officer.
好的 女士 谢谢
Yes, ma'am. Thank you.
-约翰逊呢 -活着
- Johnson? - Alive.
苏厄德也没事
Seward's okay.
-那 -大将军也安全了
- What about-- - Grant's safe.
但是林肯
But Lincoln...
总统先生安全吗
Is the President safe?
总统先生现在在哪儿
Where is the President now?
发生了什么
What happens now?
请透露些消息吧
Please tell us something!
总统先生还好吗
Is the President well?
他去世了
He's gone.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
谢谢你救了格兰特将军
Thank you for saving General Grant.
国家感谢你
The whole country thanks you.
我希望能救下你父亲
I wish I could have saved your father.
不能怪你 你也无能为力
There was nothing you could have done.
我得走了
I have to go.
罗伯特
Robert.
听我说
Listen.
别去南方
Don't go south.
找到你家人 一路北上
You find your family, and you head up north.
会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
没事
All right?
他帮助我们 解放我们
The man helped us, freed us,
自己却因此丧命
and they killed him for it.
情况不会变好了
It'll never get better.
会的
It does.
我向你保证
I promise you.
过程会很艰难 但是
It's not gonna be easy, but...
真的会变好
it does get better.
弗林回到当下了
Flynn's back in the present.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我本来决定顺其自然
I decided I was gonna let it happen.
但我又大喊警告了他
But then I called out to warn him.
可为时已晚
It was too late.
把历史当做抽象事物谈论
It's one thing to talk about history
是一回事
like this abstract thing.
而当一个人在你面前被枪杀时
But when the man gets shot right in front of you...
我尽力了
I tried.
-怀亚特需要医生 -快找医生
- Wyatt needs a doctor! - Get a medic!
按压
Pressurization...
-谢谢 -你还好吧
- Thank you. - You okay?
谁射杀了林肯
Who shot Lincoln?
亚伯拉罕·林肯总统被一名
President Abraham Lincoln was assassinated
不明身份的高大枪手持不明枪♥支♥射杀
by a tall unknown gunman using an unknown gun
死于1865年4月14日
on April the 14th, 1865.
但现在一切都变了
But it's all changed.
枪手曾经是约翰·威尔克斯·布斯
The gunman used to be John Wilkes Booth.
现在是加西亚·弗林了
Now it's Garcia Flynn.
暗♥杀♥行动是一场更大阴谋的一部分
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表