剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
而你以把自己锁在水下取悦大众为生
And you, you lock yourself up to entertain people for a living.
-怎么做到的 -你想知道奥秘吗
- How? - You wanna know the real trick?
-恐惧不是真实的 -什么意思
- Fear isn't real. - What do you mean?
真正在发生的事情并不让人感到恐惧
Fear isn't what's actually happening.
这只是你的反应
It's just your reaction to it.
所以我理清思路
So I clear my head--
只怀揣着一个信念
think one single thought.
什么信念
What's the thought?
逃出去
Escape.
你也会其他的戏法
You also have this other trick--
偷龙转凤 应该是这叫法吧
The Cutpurse, I believe it's called.
也许找个时间你可以教教我
Maybe you could teach it to me sometime.
没错
That's right.
我一直很喜欢那个戏法
I always did love that trick.
-就这么做 -停下
- I'll do just that. - Stop.
我们到了
We're here.
到你表演了
You're up.
我朋友会留在这陪她
My friend's gonna stay out here with the girl.
你轻举妄动
You try anything--
他就杀了她
he kills her.
你不是在说笑
You weren't kidding.
爱迪生真的很多疑
Edison really is paranoid.
-你能打开吗 -要花点时间
- Can you open it? - It'll take some time.
-也许十分钟吧 -给你三分钟
- Ten minutes maybe. - You got three.
那些私♥家♥侦♥探♥很快就回来
Those Pinkertons will be back soon.
我有别的办法
I have another idea.
这小东西是炸♥弹♥吗
That tiny thing is a bomb?
爱迪生到底对你做了什么
What did Edison ever do to you?
看来会议不是四点
Well, I guess the meeting wasn't at 4:00 after all.
-你是谁 -爱迪生先生 福特先生
- Who are you? - Mr. Edison, Mr. Ford.
摩根先生
Mr. Morgan.
难得见到你们 真是荣幸
Rare pleasure to meet you.
我叫加西亚·弗林
My name is Garcia Flynn.
你们就是里滕豪斯
And you are Rittenhouse.
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
这是个戏法
It's a sleight of hand.
叫做偷龙转凤
It's called The Cutpurse.
到底是怎么回事 年轻人
What the hell is going on, young man?
守卫
Guards!
先生们 如果我是你们
Gentlemen, if I were you,
我会尽快撤离这座城市
I'd vacate this fair city as quickly as possible.
顺带说一句
Oh, by the way--
刚刚拯救你们的是
you've just been saved
伟大的哈利·胡迪尼
by the great Harry Houdini.
有时间就来看我的表演
See my show if you can.
向我提及偷龙转凤
Mentioning The Cutpurse to me--
非常聪明
that was pretty smart.
我就指望着你听懂呢
I was hoping you'd get what I meant.
所以我来找你 好让你帮我
That's why I came to you-- so you would help me.
你怎么知道我能帮你
How'd you know I could?
你是世界上最厉害的脱逃术师
You're the best in the world at getting out of tight spots,
而我当时真的处于险境
and I was in a really tight spot.
你拿到炸♥弹♥了吗
Did you get the bomb?
拿到了
Yes, got it.
真是精密
Hell of a thing.
我从没见过这种枪
I've never seen guns like these before.
给我吧
I'll take that.
露西 真希望我能说很好玩
Well, Lucy, I wish I could say this was fun,
但那是骗人的
but I'd be lying.
等等
Wait.
我还是需要你帮忙
I still need your help.
我的朋友 他们
My friends, they're--
他们和连环杀手一起被关在一间酒店里
they're trapped in a hotel with a serial killer.
连环杀手是什么
What's a serial killer?
路上给你解释 快走
I'll explain on the way. Come on.
我们得走了 他们有危险
We have to go. They're in danger.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我们应该报♥警♥
We should go to the police.
-他们会认为我疯了 -我就不会吗
- They'll think I'm crazy. - And I won't?
你是以什么为生的
What do you do for a living?
疯狂就是工作的一部分吧
Crazy's part of the job, right?
帮帮我
Please?
我们快没有空气了
We're running out of air.
我的心跳特别快
My heart won't stop pounding.
我真的很害怕
I'm really scared.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
是的
Yeah.
对我来说 已经变成家常便饭了
It's becoming a daily thing with me.
我的儿子八岁
My little boy-- he's eight.
他有个玩偶盒
He has this jack-in-the-box.
每次他一打开
And every time he cranks it,
玩偶就弹出来
it pops out,
他笑得像第一次看到那样开心
and he laughs like it's the very first time.
他脸上的笑容
He's got this laugh that just--
让你也想开始笑
It makes you want to start laughing too.
我只想再听一次那笑声
I just want to hear it again.
我一直在想我父亲
I can't stop thinking about my father.
他等着我回家
How he's waiting for me to come home
跟他说说我这趟旅行
and tell him all about my big trip.
他非常自豪
He was so proud.
博览会上的女性展馆是我设计的
You know, I designed the Woman's Pavilion at the fair.
是吗
Really?
我念的是麻省理工学院
I went to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
建筑学专业
for architecture--
那里的第一个女生
first woman to do it.
你在麻省理工念的书
You went to MIT?
我也是
So did I.
你肯定就是罗伯特·罗宾逊·泰勒Oh, you must be Robert Robinson Taylor.
美国第一个被认可的非洲裔美国人建筑师
不是
No, uh...
我是另一个黑人
I'm the other black guy.
有两个吗
There were two?
这样没用
This isn't working.
我们要死在这里了
We are going to die here.
我父亲永远不会知道发生了什么
My father will never know what happened.
就会像
It'll just be like...
我从地球上消失了一样
I dropped off the face of the Earth.
我知道那是什么感觉
I know what that's like...
亲近的人消失不见
to have someone missing.
不知道在哪里 却一直想知道
Not knowing, always wondering.
这是最糟糕的
That's the worst part.
但我不会让这种事发生
But I'm not gonna let that happen.
你懂我的意思吗
You understand me?
你会回到家中的父亲身边
You're gonna go home to your father--
你会再见到你儿子
you, your son.
但我需要你帮我
But I need you to help me.
警♥察♥在楼下
Police are downstairs.
我跟你说 这些接缝 它们无懈可击
I'm telling you, these joints--they're impossible.
没办法
It's never g...
怎么了
What?
你看到这块砖了吗
Do you see this one brick?
是水泥的
It's concrete.
它已经剥落了
And it's spalling.
什么意思
What does that mean?
这块砖剥蚀了
The material is deteriorating.
没错 如果能找到工具开个小洞
Yeah, if we can find something to make a small hole,
我们也许能让别人听到
we might be able to get someone to hear us.
这个有用吗
Will this work?
值得一试
It's worth a try.
我们从哪里开始
Where do we start?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表