剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
华府地区的非官方总部
ran by Gregory Hayes.
这些你是怎么知道的
How do you know all this?
我是说 这连我都不知道
I mean, I don't even know this stuff.
格雷戈里·海耶斯和埃尔德里奇·克利弗
Gregory Hayes and Eldridge Cleaver,
是黑人解♥放♥军♥的建立者
the founder of the BLA--
我读过有关他们的一切资料
I've read everything about these guys.
我大学时有段时间很激进
Kind of went through a militant phase back in college.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
我激进地爱上了一个激进的女孩
As in I had a militant crush on a militant girl.
如果这份簿册真的与黑人解♥放♥军♥有关
If this document is at all linked to the BLA,
格雷戈里·海耶斯应该知道的
Gregory Hayes should know about it.
你应该在外面等着
You should probably wait outside.
你会没事的 只要别做眼神交流
You should be fine, just don't make any eye contact.
能给我杯米勒淡啤吗
Can I get a Miller Lite?
"淡啤"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Lite"?
那就来杯米勒啤酒好了
Uh, just a Miller then.
听着 伙计 我需要和格雷戈里谈谈
Listen, man, I need to talk to Gregory.
我从没听说过他
I never heard of him.
别这样 伙计 我知道他在这儿
Come on, man. I know he's here.
我和你是一伙的 兄弟
I'm with you, brother.
那到底是什么 兄弟
What the hell was that, brother?
你最好在我把你扔出去前离开这里
Now, you better get out of here before I throw you out.
如果你那样做 会犯下一个巨大的错误
You do that, and you'll be making a hell of a mistake.
现在 我需要和格雷戈里
Now, I need to talk to Gregory
谈谈水门以及簿册的事
about the Watergate and the doc.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
不 先生
Oh, no--sir?
我能就 我
Can I just-- I--
对 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
我没事
I'm good.
是什么让你觉得我清楚什么簿册的事
And what makes you think I know anything about any doc?
你在指责我什么吗
What are you accusing me of?
不 我什么也没指责你 海耶斯先生
No, I am not accusing you of anything, Mr. Hayes.
-别叫我海耶斯先生 -抱歉
- Stop calling me Mr. Hayes. - Sorry.
别再道歉了 坎耶
Stop apologizing, Kanye.
你们有谁听过哪个人叫坎耶的
Y'all ever hear a name like Kanye?
像是编的
Sounds made up.
-你是联调局的吗 -不是
- You a fed? - No way.
言谈举止都像联调局的
Talks like a fed. Walks like a fed.
不 我不是联调局的
No. I am not a fed.
好吧 好像你会承认似的
Right. Like you would just admit it.
在我们打昏你前你有十秒钟时间 坎耶
You got ten seconds before we beat you into a coma, Kanye.
五秒 四秒
Five seconds. Four.
等等 等等 好吧
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Okay.
等一下
Wait.
我来这里是为了克利弗
I'm here for Cleaver.
-埃尔德里奇 -埃尔德里奇·克利弗
- Eldridge? - Eldridge Cleaver.
我们都为这个人工作
The man we all work for.
他想要那份簿册
He wants the doc.
我八个月没和他联♥系♥了
I ain't talk to him in eight months.
那是因为他躲起来了
That's cause he's been laying low.
-他在流亡 所以派我来 -这谎话一流
- He's in exile, so he sent me. - Man, that's some first-rate--
他说 "格雷戈里是我最好的朋友
He said, "Gregory is my best friend.
他会做任何事来帮你"
He'll do anything to help you."
我从我们还是小豆丁的时候就认识克利弗了
I've known Cleaver since we were peas,
他从来也没有让我帮过他
and he ain't never asked me to help him.
一次也没有
Not once.
你不认识克利弗 带他离开这儿
You don't know Cleaver. Get him out of here.
不不 等等 等等 说我不认识克利弗
No, no, wait, wait, wait. I don't know Cleaver?
好吧 你们以前在奥克兰的时候
Okay, you guys used to work together
在一起工作 对吧
back in the Oakland days, right?
他让你看过多少次
How many times did he make you watch
那个该死的电视剧《摇摆好莱坞》
that damn "Hollywood A Go Go" TV show?
你们总是在读伏尔泰和涅恰耶夫
Always reading Voltaire and Nechayev.
哈莱姆区:美国纽约市的一个黑人居住区
他当时在哈莱姆区是怎么揍你的 还记得吗
How he beat your ass in Harlem. Remember that?
你让他答应你不要告诉任何人
You made him promise not to tell anybody.
不过 他告诉了我
Well, he told me.
所以
So,
我是算认识克利弗 还是不认识
do I know Cleaver or not?
好吧 坎耶 我们走
Okay, Kanye, let's go.
去哪儿
Where are we going?
去找你想要的
Let's get you what you came for.
还有两个小时
Two hours left.
不知道你朋友能不能完成
I wonder if your friends are gonna make it.
你怎么不查查你这本神奇的未来书
Well, why don't you look in that magical future book.
它应该能告诉你的
It should tell you.
里面没写
Doesn't say.
但是它告诉你来到1972年
But it told you to come to 1972?
里面有一条是关于尼克松被洗掉的录音 对
It has an entry on the erased Nixon tape, yes.
我们的结局是什么
So how's this end?
你杀了我吗 还是我获救了
Do you kill me? Am I rescued?
下一届美国橄榄球超级杯大赛的比分是多少
What's the point spread in the next Super Bowl?
谁是参赛队
Who's playing?
我不知道今天要发生什么
I don't know what happens today
因为这本书不会告诉我所有的事
because the journal doesn't tell me everything.
露西并没有写下所有的事
Lucy didn't write about everything.
她写下的东西有的的确听起来很疯狂
And what is written does sometimes sound crazy,
像另一个露西
like a different Lucy.
对 露西是个疯狂的人
Yeah. Lucy's the one that sounds crazy.
你想知道她是怎么写你的吗
You want to know what she wrote about you?
怎么写你老婆的
About your wife?
我老婆死了 这不是什么大秘密
My wife's dead. It's no big secret.
露西写这本书的时候
Well, by the time Lucy writes this thing,
她知道的比这多多了
she knows a lot more than that.
让我看看
Let's see.
你和杰西卡出去了 那是她的名字 是吧
You were out with Jessica. That's her name, right?
在那个半地下酒吧 名字是
At that dive bar-- what is it?
派力肯酒吧 在圣地亚哥
Pelican Lounge? In San Diego.
在酒吧里 她碰到她以前的男朋友
She ran into an old boyfriend at the bar.
你嫉妒了 喝得酩酊大醉
You were jealous. You drank too much.
在你们开车回家路上
As you were driving home,
你们大吵了一架 开始大喊大叫
you had a major fight, started shouting.
她让你停车
She told you to stop the car.
她下了车 站在路边
She got out right there on the side of the road.
然后你就开走了
And you drove off.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
Shut the hell up.
你花了 多少 只有二十分钟就冷静下来
It took you, what, only 20 minutes until you cooled down,
回来找她
came back for her.
那时候她已经不见了
By then she was gone.
那天晚上也没有回家
Never came home that night.
从此再也没有回家
Or any night.
直到两个星期后 他们发现了她
Not until two weeks later when they found her,
被勒死在灌木丛里
strangled in the bushes.
到现在也没有抓到凶手
Never even caught who did it.
我说了他妈的闭嘴
I said shut the hell up!
听听这个
Listen to this.
"怀亚特被他妻子的死所困扰
"Wyatt's obsessed with his wife's death.
他需要的是放下 让生活继续"
He needs to let go, move on."
这是露西写的 不是我
Lucy's words. Not mine.
至于我 我理解你 胜过大多数人
Me, I understand. More than most.
你放不下
You can't let go...
因为我们可以改变历史
because we can change history.
以某种方法 某种方式
And somehow, some way,
我们可以救下我们深爱的人
we can save the people we love.
白女孩挺好的
White girls is fine and all,
但是她不太像是能为了使命不顾一切的人 老兄
but she don't look like she down for the cause, much, brother.
我和她只是随便玩玩
Oh, that's just my piece on the side.
把你的东西收一收
Hey. Get your stuff together.
有人来接你了
Folks is here to pick you up.
来见见博士吧
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表