剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
你们还能再扎眼点儿吗
You couldn't stand out more if you tried.
别动
Don't move.
我站姿挺好的
I stand corrected.
卢夫斯 卢夫斯 没事
Rufus! Rufus, it's--it's okay.
他 他是好人
He's--he's okay.
我们是战略情报局的 我是特工...
We work with the OSS. I'm Agent...
我是怀亚特·罗根 这位是露西·普雷斯顿
I'm Wyatt Logan. This is Lucy Preston.
-这是我们的飞行员卢夫斯 -在这破地方
- That's our pilot, Rufus. - Well, relief to see
能够看到一张可爱的脸真是太欣慰了
a lovely face in... an ugly place.
好了 你们除了来打乱我的行动
Now, what are you lot doing here
-还要干嘛 -如果目标一致
- besides cocking up my operation? - If it's all the same,
我希望我们能去个
I would love to take this conversation
没有太多纳粹的地方再详谈
someplace a little bit more Nazi free.
我弄了辆车
I got a car.
等等...
Wai--
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
弗莱明 伊恩·弗莱明 军情六处
Fleming. Ian Fleming. MI6.
等等 你是...
Wait a minute, you're...
伊恩·弗莱明吗
Ian Fleming?
-我们见过吗 -没有
- Have we met? - No.
只是...我...没见过
It's--I--no.
好吧 可以走了吗
Right. Shall we?
-那是... -我知道
- That's-- - I know.
那是伊恩·弗莱明 就是那个伊恩·弗莱明
That's Ian Fleming. The Ian Fleming, the dude
-写《詹姆斯·邦德》的人 -是的
- that wrote "James Bond." - Yes.
他是二战时期一名优秀的间谍
He was an actual spy in World War II, a good one.
你喜欢邦德
You a Bond fan?
有一点
Yeah, little bit.
我也是 很爱他的电影
Me too. Love his movies.
还有他的书
And the books.
所以
So...
你们在追查原子武器
you lot are chasing an atomic weapon?
那只是理论上的东西
Those are only theoretical.
不 它们真实存在
No, they're real.
我们正追查的这个高危分子
This high-level threat we're tracking,
他偷了一枚可用的原型火箭
he stole a functional prototype.
我们认为他会将其交给纳粹
We think he's going to give it to the Nazis.
我们在这边路上看到了护送部队
We saw a convoy on the way over here.
平板货车上放着一架V2火箭
There was a flatbed truck with a V2 rocket on it.
你们觉得德国人会装备这种
And you think the Krauts are going to try and arm it
原子武器吗
with this atom bomb?
理论上是这样
That's the theory.
至少我的情报终于开始合乎情理了
At least my intel is finally starting to make sense.
看看这个
Here, take a look at this.
这里
Here.
这里是瓦拉城♥堡♥
This is Castle Varlar, here.
就在它旁边 纳粹正在修建一座发射台
Next to it, the Nazis have been building a launch pad.
他们今晚就要展示这种V2火箭
They're holding a demonstration of that V2 rocket tonight.
怎么展示
What kind of demonstration?
统帅部成员会一边喝香槟
Members of the High Command are going to sip champagne
一边看着火箭发射进入比利时境内
as they watch the rocket be launched into Belgium.
平民和盟军是打击对象
The target is civilians and allied troops.
这种原子武器有多大威力
How powerful is this atomic weapon?
它会将方圆5公里的一切
It'll completely obliterate everything
毁灭殆尽
in a 3-mile radius.
这将比伦敦大轰炸中的英国还要惨烈
That'd be worst than Britain during the Blitz.
如果你能带我们去发射台
If you can get us to that launch pad,
我们就能拆除火箭的爆♥炸♥装置
we can disarm that rocket.
-对吧 -有可能可以
- Right? - I mean, probably.
我想我们可以
Yeah. I guess so.
好的
All right.
首先
First things first.
所以我们现在要喝酒吗
So we're drinking now?
是的 为了你们已经经历过的
Well, with what you've been through,
和我们将要经历的一切喝一杯
and what we're about to go through, absolutely.
愿一切顺利
Amen to that.
大家干杯
Cheers, chaps.
一口都不喝可不礼貌
It's, uh, bad form to leave a poured glass full.
兄弟
Dude.
詹姆斯·邦德挑逗了一下露西
James Bond just hit on Lucy.
怎么了
What?
你太显眼了没办法做间谍
The purpose of a spy is to blend in.
我是飞行员
I'm the pilot.
从塔斯基吉来
From Tuskegee.
是我带大家到这里的
I'm the one that got us here.
我能
Can I, um...
我能问你几个关于间谍的
can I ask you something?
-问题吗 -当然
- About spying? - Of course.
你是怎么习惯的
How do you get used to it?
守口如瓶 时刻对所有人隐瞒真♥相♥
Keeping secrets, lying to everyone all the time?
即使是对身边亲近的人
Even to people close to you.
我认为我的做法并不是欺骗
I don't consider what I do lying.
那你认为是什么
What would you call it?
扮演好角色 获取我所需
Playing a role to get what I need.
当然 信任你的人不会这么想
Yeah, but people that trust you would see it different.
卢夫斯 可以有盟友 人脉和女人
Rufus, there are allies, contacts, and women,
但永远别有信任
but never trust.
除了任务 别无其他
Only the mission.
立正
这里面装的是烈酒
酒能让我们保暖 上校
向你们的指挥官报告
立刻去
弹头
精密装置
小心轻放
原♥子♥弹♥不在这里
The bomb's not here.
什么意思 肯定在这里
What do you mean? It has to be.
我没接收到任何辐射踪迹
I'm not picking up any traces of radiation.
不可能在这附近
It's nowhere near here.
也许我们来早了
Well, perhaps we're early.
也许纳粹还没装上去
Maybe the Nazis haven't attached it yet.
这不是随便用胶布绑起来的东西
Look, you can't just strap it on with some duct tape.
他们今晚不可能来得及装备好这些火箭
There is no way they armed one of these rockets
然后发射的
in time for the launch tonight.
也许我们弄错了弗林来这里的原因
Maybe we're wrong about why Flynn's here.
我们得赶紧走 赶紧走
We gotta move. We gotta move.
V2火箭里拥有大量的炸♥药♥
纳粹德国在二战中研制的一种短程弹道导弹
也是世界上最早投入实战使用的弹道导弹
能穿越三百公里
如此精巧的装置
谢谢你让我们近距离一看
不必客气 沃格尔先生
你对德国政♥府♥慷慨解囊
这种小事不足挂齿
[德语]
住手 住手
Stop, stop.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
不能开枪
You can't shoot.
站在弗林旁边的是沃纳·冯·布劳恩That's Wernher Von Braun standing next to Flynn.
二十世纪液体燃料
火箭技术及宇航工程的开创者和奠基人
他是什么人
Who the hell is that?
一个我们不能让其陷入交战危险中的人
Someone we can't risk getting caught in the crossfire.
弗林就在那里
Flynn is right there!
怀亚特 不能开枪
Please, Wyatt. You can't.
你要相信我
You have to trust me.
再说一次我为什么不能杀弗林
Explain again why I can't kill Flynn.
我们不能拿冯·布劳恩来冒险
We can't risk Von Braun.
我们不能让他死
We need him alive.
他是火箭技术的创始人
He's the father of their rocket program.
-他是个天才 -懂了
- He's a genius. - Right, got it.
我也不想杀死一个天才纳粹
Wouldn't wanna kill a smart Nazi.
间谍都收到了指令 一旦发现冯·布劳恩
Any operative that spots Von Braun has orders
立即逮捕他
to apprehend him immediately.
联盟军抓他是为了他们自己
The Allies want him for themselves.
你知道的
You know that.
伦敦大轰炸时
This man's rockets
此人所造的火箭如雨点般降落在英国
rained on Britain during the Blitz.
没错 但是要从长远来看
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表