剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
All right.
在删除病毒了
It's deleting the virus.
删除文件...
离计算机远点儿
Back away from the computer.
你会没事的
You'll be okay, okay?
约翰逊小姐
Ms. Johnson.
见到您很荣幸
It's a true honor to meet you.
知道找她 够聪明 卢夫斯
Smart move, going to her, Rufus.
去死吧 安东尼
Go to hell, Anthony.
现在看来确实有人不能活命
I'd say that's a foregone conclusion at this point.
我不能让你修好电脑
Now, I can't let you fix that computer.
后退
Back away.
你怎么能这样
How could you do this?
按他说的做
Do what he says.
安东尼
Anthony?
你第一次
I was there
试用"救生船"的时候我在现场
when you first took the "Lifeboat" out.
那是我们的"登月之举"
That was our moonshot.
你险些丧命
And it almost killed you.
你真的愿意同样的事发生在
Are you really willing to let the same thing happen
这些宇航员身上吗
to those astronauts?
你不明白
You don't get it.
我对于时光机的贡献
You know I built the time machine,
远比梅森大
more than Mason ever did.
所以如果里滕豪斯得手
So if Rittenhouse gets her hands on it,
利用时光机按他们的计划行事
with what they're planning to do with it,
责任都在我
that's on me.
我无法安心
I-I just can't live with that.
里滕豪斯要做什么
What is Rittenhouse going to do with it?
你们在说什么
No, what are you talking about?
删除文件...
现在退开
Back away now.
-卢夫斯 -没事
- Rufus! - It's all right!
没事
Hey, it's all right.
没事
It's all right.
他不会开枪的
He's not gonna shoot.
是这样吗
Is that so?
你在拉斯维加斯都没有让你的大兵朋友
You wouldn't let your soldier pal
对我开枪
shoot me in Vegas,
因为我们还是朋友 卢夫斯
because we're still friends, Rufus,
因为尽管发生了这一切
because despite everything,
我们依然了解彼此
we still know each other.
把枪放下
Now put the gun down.
你不了解我
You don't know me,
不再了解了
not anymore.
那些宇航员会回家的
Those astronauts are coming back home.
凯瑟琳 为什么你要告诉
Katherine, why'd you tell--
天啊 求你 别开枪 别
Oh, God, please, don't shoot--don't!
-等等 卢夫斯 别这样 -不许动
- Wait, Rufus, come on. - Don't move!
-我觉得该走了 -没错
- I think it's time we go. - Yup.
对这一切我很抱歉
I'm sorry about all of this.
请确保程序运行完成
Just make sure that program finishes.
感谢你帮我们
Thank you so much for helping us.
无信♥号♥♥
鹰 这里是休斯顿
Eagle, this is Houston.
能收到吗
Do you read?
鹰 这里是休斯顿
Eagle, this is Houston.
能收到吗
Do you read?
请回复 鹰 这里是休斯顿
Come in, Eagle. This is Houston.
能收到吗
Do you read?
鹰 这里是休斯顿
Eagle, this is Houston.
能收到吗
Do you read?
请回复 鹰
Come in, Ea--
休斯顿 这是AO卫星无线电测试
Houston... this is an AO radio check.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 大家别激动了
Okay, okay, let's settle down now.
抓紧工作吧
Let's get on with it.
让他们下去走走
Let's send our boys outside for a little walk.
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍吗
A Russian spy?
没错
That's right.
但他看起来很善良
But he--he seemed so kind.
这就是他们的伪装
That's how they operate.
是个诡计
It's a ploy.
所以你不知道他想要什么
So you have no idea what he wanted?
你在罗克曼参与的工作内容
Something you're working on at Lockman
或许你有告诉他
maybe you told him about?
我...他确实说过他对公♥司♥有兴趣
I--he did say he was interested in the company,
但我从未告诉过他任何具体的东西
but no, I never told him anything specific.
这是个人迈出的一小步
That's one small step for a man,
却是人类迈出的一大步
one giant leap for mankind.
瞧瞧这个
Would you look at that?
看上去宇航员们没事了
Looks like the astronauts are gonna be okay.
-这真的很伟大 -天啊
- That is really something. - Oh, my God.
加布里埃尔应该看看这个
Gabriel should see this.
天啊 天啊 加布里埃尔
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Gabriel!
加布里埃尔 你在干什么
Gabriel! What are you doing?
放开他
Get off of him!
弗林 现在退后
Flynn! Get back now!
这是药
It's medicine.
他被蜜蜂蜇了
There was a bee sting.
加布里埃尔过敏性休克了
Gabriel was in anaphylactic shock.
这是一针肾上腺素
It was a shot of epinephrine.
他刚刚救了你儿子的命
He just saved your son's life.
退后
Stand back!
关于你的每一段记忆中
Every memory I have of you,
你总是很伤心
you were always sad.
我知道失去孩子有多难受
And I know what it's like to lose a child.
我不希望你失去自己的孩子
I didn't want to let you lose yours,
只要我还能改变结果
not if I could change it.
什么
What?
很高兴再见到你
It was good to see you again.
这是搞什么 弗林
What the hell is this, Flynn?
没事了
You're all right.
都准备好了
We're all good.
加西亚·弗林的未删减档案
The unredacted file on Garcia Flynn.
等等
Wait.
这一直在你手里 而你从没给我们看过
You had this the whole time, and you didn't show us?
我现在给你们看 老板会非常生气 不过
The boss will be pissed I'm showing it to you now, but...
你们应该知道这些信息 所以去他的
you should have this information, so screw him.
玛丽亚是弗林的母亲
Maria was Flynn's mother.
那个叫加布里埃尔的孩子是他同母异父的哥哥
The kid Gabriel was his half-brother.
你们遇见玛丽亚时 她是个带着儿子的寡妇
When you met Maria, she was a widow with a son.
两年后 她成了罗克曼手下的一名工程师
Two years later, she becomes an engineer for Lockman.
她在海外工作
She works overseas,
并嫁给了一个叫亚瑟·弗林的男人
where she marries a man named Asher Flynn.
他们诞下了一个健康的男孩名叫加西亚
They have a bouncing baby boy named Garcia.
当加西亚最终为国安局工作时
When Garcia eventually goes to work with the NSA,
他说 以下是他原话
he says, and I quote,
"我的母亲为国防事业效力
"My mother worked in national defense.
看来这是家族遗传"
Guess it runs in the family."
所以那孩子在哪里
So where's the kid now?
加布里埃尔 活得好好的
Gabriel? Alive and well.
据说生活在巴黎
Apparently living in Paris.
对蜂蜇有严重过敏反应
Severe allergic reaction to bee stings
写在他的病史里
listed in his medical file.
那本可以要他的命 但被弗林改变了
Which was supposed to kill him until Flynn changed it.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你和我只想回到过去
All you and I want to do is go back
拯救我们所爱之人
and save the people that we love,
而弗林却毫不犹豫地动手去做
and Flynn, he just does it without hesitation.
所以为什么我们做的不是同一件事
So why aren't we doing the same thing?
因为阻止弗林仍是我们的首要任务
Because stopping Flynn is still our top priority.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表