剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
Just saved your life.
你♥他♥妈♥做了什么
The hell did you do?
冷静 看看他们的手
Calm down. Look at their hands.
他们刚准备从背后面射杀你
They were gonna shoot you in the back.
他们和州长达成了协议
They made a deal with the governor.
以取你性命来换取全部罪行的赦免
A full pardon for killing you.
这一切你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我在一间酒吧无意中听到了他俩吹嘘这件事
I overheard them bragging about it at a bar.
吹嘘他俩之后会多有钱
How rich they were gonna get.
吹嘘你绝对想不到自己会是这样的结局
How you'd never see it coming.
在那之后我就一直跟踪他们
I've been tracking them ever since.
那么你一路跟踪他们来到这里
So you tracked them all the way here,
为什么要如此慷慨地救我一命
and why would you pay me such a kindness?
救著名的杰西·詹姆斯吗
For the famous Jesse James?
因为我想请你喝一杯
'Cause I want to buy you a drink.
并且有一票活要给你做
And make you an offer.
时空守卫
第一季第十二集
通缉 不论死活
那是不是
Is that, um...
罗伯特·福特
Robert Ford.
那位是他兄弟
And that's his brother.
没有杰西·詹姆斯的踪影
No sign of Jesse James,
死去的本该是他
who was supposed to be dead.
弗林肯定救了那个混♥蛋♥
Flynn must have saved that wack job.
那么弗林会把杰西·詹姆斯带去哪里
So where would Flynn take Jesse James?
那就是该由历史学家来回答的历史问题了
That's a historical question meant for the historian.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我不知道 我猜如果你
I don't know, I guess if you
招募了一位银行劫匪 或许是因为
grab a bank robber, maybe because
你需要他帮你抢点什么东西
you need help robbing something?
那里非常深入印第安人保留地
That's real deep in Indian Territory.
他们可不欢迎我们这种人
They don't really find our kind pleasant.
这正是我为什么需要你
Which is exactly why I need you.
你比任何人都熟悉那片区域
You know the area better than anyone else.
你枪法很好
You're good with a gun.
并不仅仅是好而已
I ain't just good.
我是最好的
I'm the best.
这就是我为什么需要你
Which is why I need you.
那么这张是什么 藏宝图吗
So this is, what, a treasure map?
差不多
Something like that.
宝藏是什么
Well, what's the treasure?
她认出了你
She recognizes you.
我有很多崇拜者
I have an abundance of admirers.
宝藏是什么
The treasure?
这张地图并不会带我们找到金钱
It doesn't lead to money.
它会带我们找到某个人
It leads to someone.
某个人
Someone?
所以这票活没有金子 不用抢劫
So there ain't no gold, ain't no robbery,
只有一个出现在这趟该死的旅途最后的人吗
just a person at the end of this hell?
这个人有什么特别之处呢
What's so special about him?
他们对于我为之而战的事业非常重要
They're important to a cause I'm fighting for.
是吗 什么样的事业
Oh, yeah? What kind of cause?
爱国事业
A patriotic one.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
还有比这更无聊的吗
Is there anything more dull?
你看 你一开始就该用这个作为开场白的
See, you should have lead with this.
剩下的钱你会在任务完成后获得
You'll get the rest of the money when the job's complete.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
当然
Sure.
是治安官 我们应该从后门离开了
Marshals. We should head out the back.
伙计们
Hey, boys!
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
你们在找举世闻名的杰西·詹姆斯吗
You looking for the world-famous Jesse James?
因为幸运女神刚对你们微笑了
'Cause fortune has just smiled upon you.
立刻举起双手
Hands in the air, now.
现在我们可以走了
Now we can go.
最起码他们死的时候见识到了真本事
Least they died looking at something pretty.
我猜可以确切地说
Guess it's safe to say
杰西和弗林来过这里了
Jesse and Flynn have been through here.
酒保说他们朝南边去了
Bartender says they're headed south.
你现在要去哪
Where you going?
买♥♥几匹马我们好跟着他们
To buy some horses so we can follow them.
什么 去南边
What, just, south?
穿过充满敌意的印第安人的地盘
Through hostile Native American land?
那儿都是小路吧
That's not exactly Google Maps, is it?
我们经历过更凶险的
Well, we've survived worse.
险些丧命 我们不能
Barely. We won't make--
停下
hey, stop.
"杰西·詹姆斯在滥杀无辜"这句话
What part of "Jesse James is killing people"
你哪里没听明白
don't you understand?
原本不该死的人死了
People are dying that are not supposed to die.
他活得越久 历史被他搅乱的越多
And the longer he's alive, the more he's gonna mess up history.
什么时候我成了那个
And since when am I the one worried
忧心保护历史的人了
about protecting history?
露西 我不知道你是什么回事
Lucy, I don't know what is going on with you,
但是你得投入进来 刻不容缓
but you need to get your head in the game, like right now.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 每次我进入敌方领土
Okay, well, every time I've gone into hostile territory,
都会找一个当地向导
I've gotten a local guide.
那我们去哪找呢
So where do we find that?
怎么了
What?
所以这位联邦治安官就是
So this U.S. Marshal is the guy
《独行侠》的原型
that the Lone Ranger is based off of?
他们是这么说的
That's what they say.
巴斯·里夫斯在他的职业生涯中逮捕过
Bass Reeves was responsible for over 3,000 arrests
三千余罪犯
during his career.
可以说是早期西部最好的执法者
Arguably the best lawman in the old West.
如果他那么厉害 为什么镇里不找他帮忙
If he's that good, why doesn't the town come to him for help?
"独行侠"是个黑人
The Lone Ranger's black?
这真是...
That's...
太棒了
awesome.
去吧
Go on, get.
他们杀了多少人
How many they kill?
四个
Four.
就这个上午
Since this morning.
没法帮你们
Can't help you.
不能还是不想
Can't or won't?
不想
Won't.
我们刚告诉你美国最重要的通缉犯
We just told you that one of the most wanted men
杰西·詹姆斯在逃
in America, Jesse James, is on the loose.
我给你说我手上有
And I'm telling you I've got
六个在办的罪案
a half dozen crimes I'm working on.
不能因为他有名
He don't get pushed to the front
就把他插到前面
of the line because he's famous.
还有许多别的治安官可以追捕他
There's plenty of other marshals that can track him down.
詹姆斯去了南边
James went south,
印第安人的领地
into Indian Territory.
你以前在逃脱奴役时和印第安人
You used to live with the Indians for years
生活了好几年
when you escaped bondage.
他们把你称为自己人
They call you one of their own,
不是吗
don't they?
你怎么会知道我...
How do you know what I--
如果你不采取行动
If you don't do something,
那两个人会
these two will carve a path
杀出一条血路
through anyone who gets in their way,
那里的人也会死
including the people on that land.
执法者不愿去帮助的人
People that lawmen won't help.
你真的觉得别的治安官
Do you really think any other marshal
会和你一样在乎吗
is gonna care about that the way you do?
该死
Damn it.
乔治
George!
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表