剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
逃 逃去哪里
Run? Run where?
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
你需要一个新身份
Um, you--you need a new identity
以及一本新护照
and a new passport.
你的家人也得跟你一起走
Your family will come with you too,
当然了 然后我需要给你
of course, and then I need to set up
开一个离岸账户
an offshore account for you,
这样你就能
and that way you can--
你在听我说话吗
are you listening to me?
我不会逃跑的
I'm not going to run.
我认为你现在还没有被吓到
I don't think you're appropriately frightened here.
我当然被吓到了
Of course I am scared.
疯了才不会被吓到
Be crazy not to be.
但找到露西前我哪也不会去的
But I'm not going anywhere till we find Lucy.
等到那时 说不定就太迟了
By then, it may be too late.
不 不 别
No, no, please.
卢夫斯 你必须得
R-Rufus, you have to...
关于这次博览会我们了解多少
What do we know about this fair?
展会上发明了很多东西
Lot of stuff was invented there--
麦乳 好时巧克力
Cream of Wheat, Hershey's chocolate,
杰迈玛阿姨
Aunt Jemima--
顺便说一下 那东西怎么现在还有
how is that still a thing, by the way?
-卢夫斯 -泰迪·罗斯福出席了
- Rufus. - Uh, Teddy Roosevelt was there.
托马斯·爱迪生 苏珊·B·安东尼
Thomas Edison, Susan B. Anthony,
海伦·凯勒 我倒不认为
Helen Keller-- not that I think
弗林会去杀海伦·凯勒
Flynn's gonna take out Helen Keller.
抱歉 我紧张的时候思维比较发散
Sorry, I--I ramble a lot when I'm stressed.
好了 我们就先以罗斯福作为目标吧
Okay, we start with Roosevelt.
如果我们找到弗林 就找到露西了
If we find Flynn, we find Lucy.
确定他会以罗斯福为目标吗
We sure he's going after Roosevelt?
不确定 但他八年后将任职总统
No, but he's gonna be president in eight years,
所以这是我能想到的最好的目标了
so that's the best I got.
怀亚特 我们会把她救回来的
Wyatt, we're gonna get her back.
那就是罗斯福
That's Roosevelt.
罗斯福这么瘦
Roosevelt's skinny.
弗林肯定在这里某处
Flynn's got to be here somewhere.
卢夫斯 那是弗林的手下
Rufus, that's Flynn's guy.
来吧
Come on.
欢迎光临
世界博览会酒店
请用 这款啤酒叫蓝带
Here we are. It's called Pabst.
刚在博览会赢得了蓝带荣誉
Just won blue ribbon at the fair.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 教授 如你所知
So, Professor, as you well know,
爱迪生是个偏执的混♥蛋♥
Edison was a paranoid son of a bitch.
不信任任何人接近他的原型机
Didn't trust anyone near his prototypes--
除了亨利·福特 身份是
except Henry Ford, who was...?
爱迪生的雇员 当时是他的首席工程师
Edison's employee. His chief engineer at the time.
今天下午 爱迪生和福特
This afternoon, Edison and Ford
将要与他们的资方 J·P·摩根会面
are going to meet with their financier, J.P. Morgan.
他们会共处一间守卫森严的房♥间
They'll be in a heavily guarded room--
非常难混进去
very difficult to get into,
即使是对于我来说 即使是在1♥8♥9♥3年
even for me, even in 1♥8♥9♥3.
然而 在他们出现之前
But still, before they show up,
我要在那里安放一颗炸♥弹♥
I'm gonna plant a bomb there.
我是不会帮你的 除非你杀了我
I'm not going to help you. You'll have to kill me.
你觉得我不会吗
You don't think I will?
我看过你的机密档案
I read your classified file.
别相信你看过的任何东西
Don't believe everything you read.
你在科索沃战争期间救过人
You saved people in Kosovo.
你在伊♥拉♥克♥帮助过一户人家
You helped a family in Iraq.
你曾经是关心他人的
You used to care about people.
你曾经是个好人
You used to be good.
里滕豪斯杀了你的家人
That Rittenhouse killed your family,
我相信你
I believe you.
但你现在置我们所有人于险境
But now you're putting all of us in danger.
他们真的很好找
Well, they were easy to find.
他们直接去找罗斯福了 就跟你说的一样
They went right for Roosevelt, just like you said they would.
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
也许你不关心你自己
Maybe you don't care about yourself,
但你关心怀亚特和卢夫斯的死活 对吗
but you do care about Wyatt and Rufus, don't you?
我把你的朋友们引去了世界博览会酒店
I've sent your friends to the, ah, World's Fair Hotel.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
然而那间酒店以另一个名字而闻名
But the hotel came to be known by another name.
叫什么来着
What was that again?
谋杀城♥堡♥
The Murder Castle.
你知道吗 "连环杀手"这个词
You know, the phrase "Serial killer"
在谋杀城♥堡♥的主人H·H·霍姆斯被抓之时
was not even coined yet when H.H. Holmes,
甚至还没有被发明出来
the owner of the Murder Castle, was caught?
-是这样吗 -媒体称他为
- Is that right? - The press called him a, uh,
"多重谋杀犯"
"Multi-murderer."
而他建造的酒店就是一座精心设置的死亡陷阱
And the hotel he built was an elaborate death trap.
陷阱门 酸缸
Trapdoors, acid vats,
刑具
torture racks--
他有时甚至解剖他们
he'd even dissect them sometimes.
不过 这些你都知道吧 露西
But you know all this, Lucy, don't you?
-他在哪 -我不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你在这里工作吗
Uh, do you work here?
我能帮您吗
Uh, can I help you?
一个穿着灰色西服瘦瘦的男人
Yeah, thin man in a gray suit--
你有没有看到他经过
have you seen him come by?
没有 我没见过什么瘦瘦的男人
No, I haven't seen any thin man.
不过 祝你们今天过得愉快
But, uh, you have a good day, now.
你觉得露西在这吗
Think Lucy's here somewhere?
在确认之前我是不会走的
I'm not leaving till we find out for sure.
分头行动吧
Let's split up.
你还有机会救你的朋友们 露西
You can still save your friends, Lucy.
你越快帮我 就能越早回去找他们
The sooner you help me, the sooner you can get back to them,
希望赶得及
hopefully in time.
也许你能帮我找到什么人
Maybe you can help me find someone who can
躲开安保 闯进办公室
evade the security, break into the offices--
而不被发现
all that without being detected.
拜托 露西 你总是知道该怎么做
Oh, come on, Lucy, you always have all the answers.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
我是超棒的哈里·胡迪尼
I am the great Harry Houdini!
欢迎大家
Welcome.
他现在可能还不出名 但没有人比他
He may not be famous yet, but there's still no one better
更擅长闯入或从密室逃脱
at getting into or out of tight spots.
做这个魔术 我需要一位志愿者
For this act, I will need a volunteer.
好的
Good.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
不 我的错
No, it's my fault.
我没有仔细看路
I wasn't watching where I was going.
这些是你画的吗
Did you draw these?
你听上去很惊讶
You sound surprised.
不 不是惊讶 是惊叹
No, not surprised. Impressed.
你没事吧
You good?
钥匙
Key.
你介意吗
Um, would you mind?
-我房♥间就在这 -没事
- My room's right there. - No.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能帮我拿一下书吗
Would you mind helping me with my books?
好的 我来了
Okay, I got it.
谢谢你能帮忙
Thank you for your help.
对了 其实...
You know what? Actually...
你也许能帮我
you might be able to help me.
我在找一个朋友
Uh, I'm looking for a friend.
她失踪了
She's gone missing.
那真糟糕
That's awful.
她什么时候失踪的
When did she go missing?
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表