剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
或者我们现在就终结此事 露西
Or we can end this, Lucy, now,
一劳永逸
once and for all.
给
Here.
这是你的日记 为表诚意
Your journal. Show of faith.
你自己亲眼看看里滕豪斯有多坏吧
See for yourself how bad Rittenhouse really is.
亲眼看看你写的话
See in your own words.
你简直是一派胡言 说话不经大脑
You're so full of crap, it's coming out of your ears.
我们是不会帮你的
We're not gonna help you,
尤其是在我们经历了这一切之后
not after everything we've been through.
我就猜到你会这么说
I figured you'd say that.
所以我要增加筹码
So I'm sweetening the pot.
你帮我
You help me,
我就告诉在波特罗路47英里处发生的事
and I'll tell you what happened on Portero Road, mile marker 47.
没错 我会告诉你是谁杀死了你妻子
That's right, I'll give you the name of your wife's killer.
你根本不知道是谁干的
You have no idea who could have done that.
虽说我不是警♥察♥ 怀亚特
I'm not some local cop, Wyatt.
但是我还是认识些人
I've still got some friends in the right places.
犯罪现场的血迹 那不是杰西卡的吗
There was blood on the scene, right, that wasn't Jessica's?
血迹根本不匹配 但我知道是谁的血迹
That they never matched? Well, I know whose it was.
你帮我抓到班奈狄克·阿诺德
So you help me get Benedict Arnold,
里滕豪斯就不复存在
no more Rittenhouse.
不用再穿越时空追捕我
No more chasing me through time.
杀你妻子的人会被找到
Your wife's killer found.
所有人共赢
Everybody wins.
要继续录音了
Well, there goes recording.
再怎么篡改录音也隐瞒不了
There's no amount of tampering that is gonna hide the fact
我们在帮弗林消灭里滕豪斯的事实了
that we are helping Flynn destroy Rittenhouse.
我这辈子算是完了
My life is literally over.
如果我们把里滕豪斯从地图上抹去就完不了
Not if we wipe them from the map.
你真考虑这样做吗
You're seriously considering this?
给一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮忙
Helping out a terrorist?
那会让我们变成一群本尼迪克特·阿诺德的
That makes us a bunch of Benedict Arnolds,
你知道吗
you know that?
-这个笑话并不好笑 -我很不安
- You've had better jokes. - Well, I'm nervous.
别告诉我你真♥相♥信弗林
You can't tell me you actually trust Flynn.
当然不是 但如果有1%的可能
No, of course not, but if there is even a 1% chance
他真知道杀害杰西卡的凶手呢
that he really knows who Jessica's killer is?
得出什么结论了吗
Where do you come out on this?
如果这是真的
If this is true,
那么从风格上看
Rittenhouse has their fingerprints
血泪之路 琼斯镇惨案 韦科惨案
all over the Trail of Tears,
都是里滕豪斯造成的 但它们依然都是历史
Jonestown Massacre, the Waco Siege, but it's all still history,
也就意味着我们该保护 即使是坏事
which is what we're supposed to protect, even the bad stuff.
对吗
Aren't we?
-准备好了吗 -准备好干吗
- Everyone ready? - Ready for what?
沿那条路走有个英军驻地
There's a British Garrison up the road.
我们要叛逃到那里去
We go defect.
英国人为什么会相信我们是逃兵
And why would the British believe that we're defectors?
他们非要演得那么逼真吗
Do they have to make it look so real?
-救命 我们是逃兵 -准备好
- Help! We're deserters! - Get ready!
-我们是逃兵 -别开枪 别开枪
- We're deserters! - Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
趴下 开火
Get down! Fire!
把入口挪开
Open the gate.
好了 露西 轮到你了
Okay, Lucy, you're up.
-阿诺德将军 -是你要求要见我
- General Arnold. - You asked to see me.
是克♥林♥顿♥将军派我们来的
General Clinton sent us.
我们是反对独♥立♥者 长官
We are loyalists, sir.
-是受到了您作为榜样的影响 -是这样吗
- Inspired by your example. - Is that so?
我们有机密情报给您
We have covert information for you,
有关华盛顿部队的动向
about Washington's troop movements.
我没收到克♥林♥顿♥将军的消息
I received no word from General Clinton.
克♥林♥顿♥本该派人来送信的
Clinton was supposed to send it.
说心里话
Confidentially,
你我都清楚克♥林♥顿♥将军可能有点
you and I both know General Clinton can be a bit...
古怪
erratic.
大概有点继承了他母亲的精神失常
Perhaps a touch of his mother's lunacy.
您之前见过这个人了
And you've met this man before.
您在里奇菲尔德曾和他并肩作战
You fought with him at Ridgefield.
他在拉姆上校麾下服役
He served under Colonel Lamb.
是的 没错 确实是
Yes, that's right. I did.
又见到您真是太高兴了 长官
It's so good to see you again, sir.
没错 我终于想起来了
Yes, I think I remember after all.
当然了
Of course.
这边走
This way.
让我介绍一下康沃利斯伯爵
Let me introduce Earl Cornwallis.
这些是反对独♥立♥者
These are loyalists to the cause.
-女士 -他们带了见面礼
- Madam. - They've come bearing gifts.
华盛顿的部队有什么计划
So what's Washington's plan for his troops?
我们能私下谈吗 长官
Could we speak in private, sir?
他们是值得信任的人 在这里说就行
These are trustworthy men. Say what you've come to say.
我们是仿效您才叛变的 将军
We've defected because of your example, General.
我们想只告诉你一个人
We'd prefer to speak only with you.
好吧 女士 我想你们没什么权力
Well, Madam, i'm not sure you're in any place
做出这个决定
to make that decision.
动手吧
Come on!
怎么回事
What the hell?
-现在什么情况 -控制局面
- What the hell is going on? - Managing the situation.
你刚杀了康沃利斯
You just killed Cornwallis.
二十年后 他应该斡旋于
In 20 years, he's supposed to negotiate
英国人和拿破仑的和平谈判中
the peace treaty between Britain and Napoleon.
历史会找到另外的人做的
So history will find someone else.
所有的红衫兵都一个样子
You see one redcoat, you've seen them all.
-多大点事儿 -这是很大的事
- Big deal. - It's a very big deal.
卢夫斯 窗帘
Rufus, the curtains.
我得找到一个地方藏这些尸体 快点
I gotta find a place to hide the bodies, quick.
你们是华盛顿的人
You're Washington's men?
不不不 华盛顿的人永远也找不到你的
No, no, no. Washington's men never find you.
事实上 你本来会毫发无伤地离开
Actually, you're meant to get away scot-free,
在英国过着舒服的日子
live a comfortable life in England.
你们是谁
Then who are you?
真的要听吗
Honestly?
我们是 从2016年来的时间旅行者
We're, uh, time travelers from the year 2016
来这里只是为了见你
who came all the way here just to meet you.
-你疯了 -对
- You're mad. - Yeah.
我们是谁并不重要
It doesn't matter who we are.
重要的是我们需要了解里滕豪斯
What matters is what we need to know about Rittenhouse.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这是你的笔迹 不是吗
This is your handwriting, isn't it?
"今天我遇到几位对美国有伟大畅想的绅士"
"Today I met some gentlemen with a great vision for America."
"里滕豪斯"
"Rittenhouse."
"他们在招募有价值的人 他们找到了我"
"They're recruiting worthy men and have sought me out."
我从来没有写过这个
I never wrote that.
可能我们能帮你想起来
Maybe we could help you remember.
打死我吧 让华盛顿吊死我吧
Beat me to death, have Washington hang me.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我理解 理解你为什么背叛华盛顿
I understand, understand why you would betray Washington,
为什么你要加入里滕豪斯
why you would go to Rittenhouse.
你一定很了解我
You must know me well.
我
Well, I...
我知道你把你所有的财产都投入到爱国事业
I know you sank your entire fortune into the Patriot cause.
我知道你曾是华盛顿最好
I know that you were one of Washington's
最出类拔萃的朋友之一
best and brightest.
在萨♥拉♥托♥加♥
At Saratoga,
当他们打中你身下的马
when they shot your horse dead right from underneath you,
你继续战斗
you kept fighting.
当一颗火枪子弹击碎你的腿
And when a musket ball shattered your leg,
你是怎么做的 你继续战斗
what did you do? You kept fighting.
说这个有意思吗
What of it?
但是当
But when it came time...
你要升任大将军的时候
for your promotion to Major General,
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表