剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
他建造了整个城市的缩尺模型
And he's got this scale model of the entire city
重新设计了单轨系统
reengineered with a monorail system
完全是利用再生咖啡包制♥造♥的
that runs entirely on recycled coffee pods.
我居然一点也不惊讶
Somehow, I'm not surprised.
对啊 所以我邀请他在科技展结束后
No, so, you know, I invite him to talk to me
来跟我谈谈 他知道我是谁
after the science fair, and he knows who I am,
他说"抱歉 梅森先生 虽然我很乐意
and he says, "No, no, sorry, Mr. Mason, I'd love to,
但我得去接我弟弟"
but I can't be late to pick up my brother."
我就想"真是个充满责任感的天才"
I think, "Wow, a genius - with a sense of responsibility."
"有天他一定能成就一番大事业
I thought, "He's gonna do great things one day,
到那时 我希望他是为我工作"
and when he does, I want it to be for me."
我第一次见到卢夫斯的时候
First time I met Rufus,
他看到了我在漫展买♥♥的毛球
he saw the Tribble that I got at Comic-Con,
他说我们永远不可能成为朋友
and he told me that we would never be friends
因为我是迷航粉 而他喜欢星战
'cause I was "Star Trek" and he was "Star Wars."
是啊 真像卢夫斯的性格
Yeah, that sounds just like Rufus.
他总能把令人尴尬的特质
He was always one who could take awkward
发挥地淋漓尽致
to bold new heights.
你的语气好像他死了一样
You say it like he's gone.
拜托 他随时可能回来
Come on, I mean, any minute, he's gonna be back,
吹嘘着他这次旅程 说自己是个英雄什么的
bragging about his latest trip, you know, what a hero he was.
像汉·索罗那样
Like Han Solo.
怎么了
What is it?
我可能知道卢夫斯想说什么了
I think I know what Rufus is trying to say.
死
千年
他们现在还没回来
Now, there are a number of reasons
或许有很多原因
why they might not be back yet,
大多数原因很糟糕 但我们姑且假设
most of them really bad, but let's just say
是他们的导航系统出了问题
something happened to the navigation system.
-你怎么知道... -我就要说到了
- Well, how do you know-- - I'm getting to that.
如果导航系统故障了
If the nav system is down,
卢夫斯就需要我们的帮助来着陆
Rufus is gonna need our help with the landing.
我留下了很详细的说明 一系列代码
I left specific instructions-- a series of code
让梅森企业的团队
that detail how the team at Mason Industries
能通过远程控制接管系统
can take over and essentially bring us home
最终带我们回家
via remote control.
我们现在什么也做不了
Now, we won't be able to do anything
除非时光机正在传输途中 因此我们需要
until it's in transit, so what we need to do
在半路联♥系♥上他
is catch him...mid-jump,
接管控制系统 引导他回来
take over the controls, and guide him in here.
不错的理论 吉雅 但你是
It's an interesting theory, Jiya, but how are you
怎么从只言片语中推断出这些的
getting all that from a few words in a note?
因为我把话补充完整了
Because I filled in the blanks.
卢夫斯用了一部你可能看过的电影做比喻
Rufus made an analogy to a movie you might've seen.
就像死星...
It's like what the Death Star did...
对千年隼号♥做过的那样
To the Millennium Falcon.
像死星牵引千年隼号♥那样 把我们拉回来
这就是卢夫斯想说的
That's what Rufus was trying to say.
你能做到吗
And you can do that?
应该可以
Maybe.
但我需要帮助
But I'm gonna need help.
我们有什么选择
So what are our options?
留在这里跟法国人战斗
We stay here and fight off the French
或是最终死于天花
or die of smallpox eventually?
差不多
Pretty much.
不管哪样都可能死
Likely death either way.
是的
Yeah.
管他的 我加入
What the hell, I'm in.
我也是
Me too.
我很难抉择
Tough call for me.
我真的希望被卖♥♥作奴隶
I was really hoping to be sold into slavery.
马蹄声
Horses.
他们来了
They're coming.
开枪
Tirez!
-快点 -我们走
- Hurry up. - Here we go.
好
Okay.
走哪儿去了 我们还在原地
Go where? We're not going anywhere.
不 不
No. No.
卢夫斯 快
Rufus, come on!
这块补丁不像飞船其他部分一样坚固
This patch is not as strong as the rest of the ship.
-如果他们击中... -别添乱
- If they hit it... - You're not helping!
快啊 卢夫斯 带我们离开这里
Come on, Rufus. Get us out of here.
上帝啊
Mon Dieu.
"救生船"在传送中了 我们需要立刻行动
The "Lifeboat" is in transit. We need to do this now.
-还没准备好 -没时间准备了
- It's not ready. - We don't have time for ready.
抱歉我们迟到了 碰上了交通堵塞
Sorry we're late. We hit some traffic.
好了
Okay.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
-你还好吗 -我们回来了
- You all right? - We made it.
-欢迎回来 -谢谢
- Welcome back. - Thank you.
我听说你只看到"死"和"千年"就明白了
I heard you got it just from "Death" and "Millennium."
过了一会才明白 不过是的
Took me a while, but yeah.
似乎我们比我想的更了解对方
I guess we know each other better than I thought.
吉雅
Jiya.
什么事
Yeah?
提醒我告诉梅森 如果他能制♥造♥时光机器
Remind me to tell Mason that if he can build a time machine,
那他也该能制♥造♥相当耐用的塑料管
then he can build a reasonably durable plastic tube,
因为唯一...
because the only--
这是为什么
What was that for?
为你活着回来
For making it back.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
我需要你批准一项监视行动
I need your authorization for a surveillance operation.
-监视康纳·梅森 -是的
- On Connor Mason? - That's correct.
为什么
For what reason?
我觉得他对我们有所隐瞒
I think he's hiding something from us,
我想知道是什么
and I want to know what it is.
查到了 宾夕法尼亚球体事件
Here it is. The Pennsylvania Orb Incident.
1754年9月 一群法国士兵
In September of 1754, a group of French soldiers
声称看到一个有旋转圆环的巨大金属球体
claimed to have seen a giant metal orb with spinning rings
在他们眼前凭空消失
that disappeared before their eyes.
殖民时期北美最早的不明飞行物目击事件之一
One of the earliest UFO sightings in colonial North America.
-什么 -好吧
- What? - All right.
-我们做的 -是我们
- We did it? - That's us.
为法国人干杯
Well, cheers to the French.
这之后 我要猛吃巧克代尔
After this, I'm gonna eat my body weight in Chocodiles.
说到这个
About that...
不是吧
No!
全是你的了
They're all yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
我都不知道我们还能不能再看到这些
I wasn't sure if we were ever gonna see any of this again.
是啊 我们很幸运
Yeah. We got lucky.
如果你相信有运气这种东西的话
You know, if you believe there is such a thing as luck.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我知道你非常气愤
I know you were angry with me
因为我隐瞒日记的事
for not telling you about the journal,
但你从没问过我为什么不告诉你
but you never asked me why I didn't tell you about it.
不重要了 都是过眼云烟
Doesn't matter. It's water under the bridge.
只是个廉价假货 对吧
It's a cheap fake, right?
这就是问题所在
That's the thing.
如果我实话说
If I'm being really honest with myself,
我不知道那是不是假的
I don't know if it is.
太疯狂了
It's just too crazy.
手写体混杂在印刷体间
I mean, the mix of cursive and print,
我写"G"的方式
the way that I make my Gs--
怀亚特 这看起来都很真实
Wyatt, it looks so real,
自从兴登堡号♥事件后我就这么想
and I've thought so since the Hindenburg,
如果那是我命中注定
and if that's what I'm meant to be--
帮助弗林
helping Flynn--
那不是你命中注定的事
That's not what you're meant to be.
如果你不想写日记的话 别写
If you don't want to write a journal, don't write it.
我这一生一直坚信
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表