剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
but what do we do in our family when we go through tough times?
当我们需要整理思绪的时候
When we need to collect our thoughts?
我们写下来
We write them down.
我们写下来
We write them down.
这是日记本
It's a journal.
奥克兰海湾
制冷空调有限公♥司♥
你没事了
You're okay.
老天 我们真的很需要你
Boy, we really could've used you.
-我们努力了 -你们别无选择
- We tried. - You didn't have a choice.
我就知道你一定能出来
I knew you'd make it out of there.
别担心 我检查过周围了
Don't worry, I swept for bugs.
目前这里没有被窃听
The place is clean for now.
露西 我听说你父亲的事了 真遗憾
Lucy, I heard about your father. I'm so sorry.
但你要清楚那混♥蛋♥和你毫无关系
But you know that dick's got nothing to do with you, right?
好了 大伙 恐怕接下来会更糟
Okay, guys, I'm afraid it gets worse.
控制了梅森企业的那群探员
The agents in control of Mason Industries,
都是里滕豪斯的手下
they're Rittenhouse.
-什么 -不
- What? - No.
吉雅还在那里
Jiya's there right now!
说不定那是件好事
Maybe that's a good thing,
有人能在内部接应我们
somebody working with us on the inside.
怎么会是好事 那可是里滕豪斯
A good thing? This is Rittenhouse we're talking about.
-他们会杀了她的 -大伙 没事的
- They could kill her! - Guys, it's okay.
所以卢夫斯和我
So what, Rufus and I,
应该装作什么都没发生继续工作吗
we're just supposed to go to work like nothing's happening?
没错
Yes.
没错 一切都会没事的
Yeah, it's gonna be okay.
事已至此你怎么能如此冷静
How can you be so calm right now?
因为过去几天我经历了太多
Because I've been through a lot in the last couple days,
我也抗拒了很长时间
and I fought it for a long time.
你可以称之为命运 天意 或是不可抗力
You can call it fate, or God, or the Force,
但我命中注定要做些事
but I am meant to do something.
我命中注定要保护你们俩
I am meant to protect the both of you.
我现在醒悟了
I see that now,
我一定会做到
and I will.
你知道你听起来像个疯子吗
You realize you sound like a crazy person, right?
我听起来像你
I sound like you.
的确
Exactly.
但说真的
But seriously,
我们该怎么对付里滕豪斯
what are we gonna do about Rittenhouse?
我们战斗
We fight.
怎么战斗
How?
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表