剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
Well...If I get one last shot at Flynn...
你最好相信我会把握机会
you better believe I'm gonna take it.
他们能把我怎么样
What are they gonna do?
解雇我吗
Fire me?
这确实很了不起 不是吗
Quite something, isn't she?
通常情况下我还挺羡慕他们的
Normally I'm jealous I'm not going with them.
这次可没那么好 这次任务非同寻常
Not this time. Not this mission.
桑塔·安纳将军
很荣幸见到你
你就是那个潜入我军营的人
你怎么还没死
这些您先收下
女王伊莎贝拉二世的一点心意
我这还有一封女王的信
信中说得十分清楚
西班牙的黄金是吗
想收买♥♥我是吗
这只是一份礼物
伊莎贝拉想插手吗
还派了个间谍过来
我是弗林上校
我只是被派来提供帮助而已
帮助
我明白了
你到底要怎么来帮助我呢
首先
我会帮你镇♥压♥叛乱
彻底镇♥压♥
时空守卫
第一季第五集
我们就这样闯入战场吗
So are we just, like, walking into a war?
别紧张 还有四天时间
Relax. It's not for another four days.
那时桑塔·安纳将军才会带着四千兵力
When General Santa Anna and his 4,000 troops
一个小时不到便杀害180人
kill 180 men in less than an hour.
好吧 我不紧张才怪
Right. I'll just relax.
但在他们侵占之后
But after they were overrun,
"勿忘阿♥拉♥莫"的口号♥
the whole "Remember the Alamo" thing,
激起了所有人的满腔热血
it got everybody all fired up
让一次小规模的叛乱
and it turned a small rebellion
一夜之间成了一场伟大的革命
into a huge revolution overnight.
得克萨斯州的建立多亏了这次战役
I mean, this battle is why there's even a state of Texas.
有很多名人也死在了这里
A bunch of famous people died here too.
吉姆·鲍伊 鲍伊猎刀就是以他命名的
Jim Bowie. The knife's named after him.
大卫·克洛科特
Davy Crockett.
我们怎么进去呢
So how do we get in?
就从正门进
Right through the front door.
坦白说 他们现在很缺人
Honestly, they're so undermanned
有任何帮助他们可能都愿意接受
they'll probably take any help they can get.
弗林有什么企图
So what does Flynn want?
不知道 让情况变得更糟吗
I don't know. To make it worse, I guess?
阿♥拉♥莫还能糟糕到哪里去
How the hell do you make the Alamo worse?
不对 孩子 把引火柴像这样放到下面
No, baby, you put the kindling down here like this.
看到了吗
See?
我以为这里都是士兵
I expected soldiers.
大部分都只是当地的农场主 农民跟老百姓
It's mostly local ranchers, farmers, families too.
我真的有点想大喊
Part of me just wants to shout out
-"快点逃命吧"你懂吗 -我明白
- "Run for your lives" you know? - I know.
-那些人是... -自♥由♥人
- Are those, uh... - Free men.
在墨西哥蓄奴是不合法的
Slavery was outlawed in Mexico,
这里准确地说还是墨西哥
and this is all technically still Mexico.
至少还有一个月是
At least for one more month, anyway.
墨西哥万岁
Viva la Mexico.
是我就不会在这大声喊这句话
I wouldn't say that too loud around here.
应该是他
That's gotta be him.
那是鲍伊
That's Bowie.
让我来跟他说 好吗
Um...let me take lead on this, okay?
请问 你是鲍伊上校吗
Excuse me, Colonel Bowie? Sir?
-你好 女士 -你好
- Yes, ma'am? - Hello, hi.
我是露西·普雷斯顿 他是怀亚特·罗根
I'm--I'm Lucy Preston. This is Wyatt Logan.
-先生你好 -你好怀亚特
- How do you do, sir? - Wyatt.
我们是刚到的志愿者
We just arrived. We're here to volunteer.
非常欢迎
Well, I'm glad to have you.
你们从哪里来
So you're just in from where?
从东边的圣费利佩来
The east. San Felipe.
我有家人在圣费利佩
Ah, I've got family in San Felipe.
真的吗
Oh, you do?
那里很美
It's--it's nice. It's lovely there.
实际上我
Um... actually, I was--
我们是一路走来穿过了圣费利佩
we, uh, were passing through on the road from San Felipe...
我们在找一个人
Look, we're looking for a guy.
黑发高个子有口音 他叫加西亚·弗林
Tall guy, dark hair, accent, name is Garcia Flynn.
你说什么
What? I'm sorry--
他是墨西哥的支持者
He's a Mexican sympathizer.
这个人可能已经潜入要塞之中
This guy might have already infiltrated the fort.
他非常危险 你见过他吗
He is very dangerous. Have you seen him?
我不知道
I don't know...
-但是我会四处问问的 -好的
- but I will ask around. - Okay.
-再见女士 -非常感谢
- Ma'am. - Thank you kindly.
你对他的态度有一点太强硬了
You came on a little strong with him, didn't you?
我不想让你把他吓到
I mean, I just don't want you to freak him out.
我们可没时间过家家
We don't have time to play cowboy.
那只熊竖直站起来
That bear was ten feet tall
有三米高
standing on his hind legs.
我看它冲过来 我满脑子想的都是
I saw him coming, all I could think was,
"我太瘦小了 要被它吃掉了"
"I'm so skinny, I'm gonna make piss-poor eating."
大卫·克洛科特
Davy Crockett.
正是
Guilty.
看他的帽子
He's got the hat.
快 接下来发生了什么
Come on. What happened then?
它怒吼着冲向我
Well, he roared and he lunged for me.
我只能抓住它
I just grabbed him.
那只熊咬住了我的肩膀
That bear locked those teeth around my arm,
开始像在圣诞节吃火鸡腿一样撕咬
started chewing on it like a turkey leg at Christmas.
那你怎么办
What'd you do then?
我可不能让它安心享用这顿晚餐
Well, I wasn't gonna let him finish his supper.
我做出回击
I fought him off,
把它摔倒在地上
then I wrestled him to the ground.
-你用一只手把它摔倒了 -闭嘴 约翰
- You wrestled him one-handed? - Shut up, Johnny.
-他在说故事呢 -是的 约翰
- He's telling a story. - Yeah, Johnny...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-那是大卫·克洛科特 -我知道
- That's Davy Crockett. - I know, right?
我们不是游客
We're not tourists.
分头行动 搜寻每一个角落
Split up. Scour every inch of this place.
我们要找到弗林 明白吗
We gotta find Flynn. You got it?
明白
Yes, got it.
你好 女士
Ma'am.
太好了 你在这里
Oh, good. There you are.
卢夫斯和我什么都没找到
Rufus and I aren't having any luck.
你呢
You?
继续找
Keep looking.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
那好
Okay.
特拉维斯中校
Colonel Travis?
我不是有意要吓你 长官
Didn't mean to startle you, sir.
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
在下弗林
Name's Flynn.
你来我办公室干什么
And what're you doing in my office?
我想要见您
I wanted to meet you.
我是您的仰慕者
I'm an admirer of yours.
我和您来这里的原因一样
You see, I'm here same reason as you.
我也是个爱国者
I'm a patriot,
我知道爱国者不易做
and I know it can't be easy.
人们说您是狂热分子
People call you a fanatic,
但您其实是位革命家
but what you really are is a revolutionary
为了自♥由♥而对抗腐♥败♥政♥权♥
fighting for freedom against a corrupt power,
那是条孤独的道路
and it's a lonely road.
我明白
I understand that.
我没那么孤独
I'm not that alone.
我的手下
I have men
告诉我要小心一个带着奇怪口音的
who told me to look out for a tall son of a bitch
高个子混♥蛋♥
with a funny accent.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表