剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
但你知道我的条件
But I gave you my terms.
露西 我知道我们有过协定
Lucy, I know we have a deal.
一旦弗林被绳之以法
The second Flynn is out of the picture,
我们会设法将你妹妹带回来
we will find a way to get you your sister back.
你在这呢
There you are.
过来看看
Check it out.
女科学家拯救登月
"无数宇航局任务中的无名英雄
"The unsung hero of countless NASA missions,
凯瑟琳·约翰逊获得了她应得的声望
Katherine Johnson finally got the credit she deserves.
在阿波罗11号♥的危急时刻
During the Apollo 11 crisis,
凯瑟琳独自一人修复了电脑"
Katherine singlehandedly fixed the computers..."
"独自一人"
Singlehandedly.
新闻是这么写的
Well, that's what it says.
"宇航地面指挥中心受到了共♥产♥主义攻击"
"Thwarting a Communist attack on Mission Control."
所以历史大部分还都是原样
So history mostly stayed the same.
对于凯瑟琳 改变似乎对她更有利
For Katherine, looks like it changed for the better.
她成为有史以来第一个女飞行指挥
They made her the first female flight director.
他们甚至还为她拍了部电影
Even made a movie about her.
看来事情的发展都还不错
Looks like things worked out okay.
你怎么样
What about you?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是啊 还不错
Yeah. Fine.
卢夫斯 今天早些时候发生的事
Rufus, with what happened earlier today,
你没有其他选择
you didn't have a choice.
你那是自卫
It was self-defense.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我很好
I'm fine.
这才是问题所在
That's the problem.
你什么意思
Wh--what do you mean?
我杀了人 却觉得没什么
I killed a man, and I feel fine.
我真的没有什么感觉
I really don't feel much of anything.
我愿意再来一次 也许是射杀安东尼
I'd do it again, probably shoot Anthony.
这样弗林就失去了飞行员
Flynn wouldn't have a pilot,
然后我们就能回到正常的生活
and we can go back to our normal lives.
无论如今"正常"意味着什么
Whatever "normal" means now.
在我刚加入这个行动时
When I first started all this,
我... 吓得手足无措
I was, um... scared as hell,
其实是恐惧我自己的阴暗面
practically afraid of my own shadow.
我从来没想要伤害任何人
I never, never wanted to hurt anybody.
可现在...
But now...
我也不知道
I don't know.
露西
Lucy.
我变成什么了
What am I becoming?
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表