剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
1962年5月3日
得克萨斯州 休斯顿
我们到了吗
Are we here?
对不起 真的很对不起
I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
见鬼
Holy sh--
你做到了
You did it! Okay.
我只需要重新设定坐标
I just have to reconfigure the coordinates.
你觉得梅森能追踪到我们吗
Do you think Mason is gonna be able to track us?
我黑了他的电脑 他们追踪不到
Not after what I did to his computers.
等等 我失去连接了
Wait a minute. I've lost them.
什么叫你失去连接了
What do you mean, you've lost them?
他们又穿越了 已经不在...
They've jumped. They're no longer in--
失去连接
-没有反应 -找到他们
- Nothing's responding. - Get them up.
他们到底在哪
Where in the hell are they?
系统崩溃了
The system's crashing. Dah!
咬我啊
卢夫斯
Rufus.
我可以试运行一个诊断程序
I can try to run a diagnostic.
离开控制台 吉雅 立刻
Step away from the controls, Jiya. Now!
你知道他要这样做吗 你知道吗
Did you know he was going to do this? Did you?
-不知道 我发誓 -有人能告诉我
- No! I swear. - Will somebody tell me
发生了什么吗
what the hell is going on?
这是卢夫斯的把戏
This is Rufus's doing.
蠕虫病毒 系统已经瘫痪了
It's a computer worm. We're dead in the water.
我们不能追踪"救生船"了
We can't track the Lifeboat.
不能相信吉雅 她和他有一腿
And Jiya's not to be trusted. She's sleeping with him.
-梅森 -卢夫斯觉得他比我聪明
- Mason! - Rufus thinks he's smarter
行啊 我自己来
than me--all right, well, I'll handle this myself.
你给我滚出去
You get the hell out!
时空守卫
第一季第十五集
是我们 我们没事
It's us! We're okay!
我们成功了
We made it!
你们做到了 照我说的那样用枪对吧
You did it! You held the gun like I said, huh?
对 在呼吸间隙扣下了扳机
Yeah, pulled the trigger between breaths.
卢夫斯 你真是个坏蛋
Rufus, you're a badass.
如果说当坏蛋是把自己吓死的话
If by "Badass," you mean scared out of my mind.
所以我们刚刚偷了
Okay. So, we just stole
一个巨大的高级机密机器
a giant piece of top-secret machinery
还让我们自己成了美国的逃犯
and made ourselves fugitives from the US government.
真棒
All good.
你做了正确的事
You did the right thing.
如果是里滕豪斯在管事
If Rittenhouse is running the shop,
不能让他们拿到时间机器
they can't have the time machine.
你这么淡定真是讨厌
Your sense of calm is super annoying.
卢夫斯 他们找不到我们吧
Rufus, they can't track us?
你已经关闭连接了吧
You shut them down?
对 不过等梅森破解蠕虫病毒
Yeah, but it's only a matter of hours
让网络恢复通讯
before Mason is able to counteract the worm
也就是几小时的事
and get the network back online.
那我们有多少时间
How much time does that give us?
救生船穿越两次之后电池就没电了
The lifeboat's battery is drained after two jumps.
它需要充电四个小时 即便如此
It'll need four hours to recharge, if it even can, and--
好了 够了
Okay. Okay. It's all right.
一步一步来
One step at a time.
第一步
First step:
把你的妹妹找回来
let's go get your sister back.
什么
What?
这太鲁莽了
I think that's reckless.
弗林还没有找到
Flynn is still out there--
恕我直言 女士
With all due respect, ma'am,
我们不再为政♥府♥工作了
we don't work for the government anymore.
我认为应该帮助露西
I think Lucy deserves a shot.
我去充电
I'll start the charge.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们怎么做
So, what's the plan?
所以
Okay, so, um,
我们回到1979年的伯克利大学
we go to 1979, UC Berkeley,
我们确保我妈妈和亨利·华♥莱♥士♥相遇
and we make sure that my mom and Henry Wallace meet.
他们总说这是一见钟情
They always said that it was love at first sight.
他们一眼就爱上了彼此
They knew the minute that they laid their eyes on each other.
我们去当丘比特
Well, let's go play Cupid.
是弗林
It's Flynn.
他穿越了
He's jumped.
哪里
Where?
弗兰基说你有些东西
Frankie says you have something
我会很感兴趣
of vital interest to me.
几年前对你公♥司♥
These tax ledgers were seized
一次突击检查查获了这些
during the raid on one of your establishments
税务账表
a few years ago.
里面有他们准备
Key evidence for the tax evasion case
指控你逃税的关键证据
they're building against you.
你从哪里得到这些的
Where'd you get these?
邮局 不管你信不信
Post office, believe it or not.
财政部在那里
Treasury Department keeps
有间没什么守卫的档案室 卡彭先生
a poorly guarded file room there, Mr. Capone.
这就是你送上的大礼
That's your big gift?
说得好像我会因为逃税被他们抓到一样
As if they're gonna get me for tax evasion.
把他轰出去
Get him out of here.
我还有一封信
I also have this letter
是来自你的会计马丁利先生的
from your accountant, Mr. Mattingly.
他对你作出了一些惊人的控诉
He makes some fairly scandalous accusations.
相信我 证据确凿
With this evidence, believe me,
你将身陷囹圄
you'd be going to prison.
去拜访一下马丁利先生
Pay Mr. Mattingly a visit.
确保他再也写不了任何信件
Make sure he can't write any more letters.
我欠你一个人情
I guess I owe you a debt of gratitude.
我们到底应该怎么做
What the hell are we supposed to do?
一件一件事来
It's one problem at a time.
现在弗林乘母船去了1931年
And right now that is Flynn taking the Mothership to 1931.
而里滕豪斯接管了梅森企业
Except now Rittenhouse has taken over Mason Industries,
这可能比弗林造成的影响还要可怕十倍
and they might be ten times worse than Flynn.
也许我们一直都站错了队
Maybe we're fighting the wrong battle.
是你说的我们不能让弗林
You're the one who said we can't let Flynn
到处作恶 危害他人
take a wrecking ball to everyone and everything.
但是现在我们偷了时间机器 成为了逃犯
That was before we stole a time machine, became fugitives,
吉雅还被迫和一群可能杀人的混♥蛋♥一起工作
and Jiya was forced to work next to a bunch of homicidal dicks!
卢夫斯 不管怎样 我们都是
Rufus, like it or not, we're the only ones
唯一能够阻止弗林害人的人了
who can stop Flynn from hurting people.
我的妹妹怎么办
And what about my sister, huh?
这是我最后的机会 如果错过
I mean, this was my last shot. If we don't do this now,
我可能就再也见不到我的妹妹了
I may never see my sister again.
我们回到芝加哥后就一直被他们追踪 太晚了
They track us down after we get back from Chicago, it is over.
我永远见不到我妹妹了
My sister will be gone forever.
听着 我明白
Okay, look, I get it.
我们都不应该放弃我们的家人
None of us should have to give up our families.
我知道我是最不应该说这番话的
I know. I'm the last person that should be saying that,
因为我是那个寻找我妻子的自私鬼
because I'm the selfish ass that went after my wife,
但是
but still.
让弗林穿梭时空杀人
Letting Flynn murder through time--
这太可怕了
that's madness.
而且我相信我们内心深处我们都知道
And I think somewhere deep down, we all can admit that.
无关里滕豪斯 弗林没人阻止是不会罢休的
Rittenhouse or not, Flynn's not gonna stop until we stop him.
为什么是我们
So, why us?
因为没有其他人选了
There's nobody else but us.
-喂 -吉雅 是我 你还好吗
- Hello? - Jiya, it's me. Are you okay?
卢夫斯 你给我塞了个一次性电♥话♥吗
Rufus, what-- did you slip me a burner?
我从《火线》里学的 听我说
Yeah. I got it from watching "The Wire." Listen--
-你在哪里 -我的时间不多
- Okay, where are you? - I don't have a lot of time
而现在你的麻烦不小
right now-- you are in a lot of trouble.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表