剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
你不是说你没被跟踪
I thought you said you weren't followed.
不是政♥府♥车辆 是里滕豪斯
Those aren't government vehicles. It's Rittenhouse.
到救生船上去 我来拖住他们
Get in the Lifeboat. I'll hold them off.
卢夫斯 抱歉 我们得走了
Rufus, I'm sorry. We got to go.
-我也一起 -你不能
- I'm coming. - You can't.
你站都站不稳了 更别说飞了
You can't barely stand, much less fly.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
行动
Move in!
时空守卫
第一季第十六集
事情的进展总是出人意料
It's funny how things work out.
几天前 你还趾高气昂地坐在我的办公室里
Days ago, you were strutting about my offices,
在我的王国里像对待农民一样对我颐指气使
treating me like a peasant in my own kingdom.
现在风水轮流转了
How does it feel
你感觉如何
to be on the other end of the stick?
我要见我的律师
I'd like my attorney.
这就去办
I'll get right on that.
1954年2月20日 华盛顿特区
我不敢相信我们成功了
I can't believe we made it.
刚刚那一趟真是
That was--
大家都还好吧
Everyone all right?
怀亚特
Wyatt?
没事 和平时的晕眩程度差不多
Yep. No more seasick than usual.
好了
Whew. Okay.
知道这个里滕豪斯峰会可能在哪里举♥行♥吗
Any ideas where this Rittenhouse summit could be?
如果让我选的话
If I had to pick a place to start,
我会先从乔·麦卡锡入手
I'd start with Joe McCarthy.
麦卡锡认为共♥产♥主义者无处不在
McCarthy thought that there were communists everywhere.
国♥务♥院♥ 作家 记者
State Department, writers, journalists.
他正忙着在他最有名的那场听证会期间
He's in the middle of his most famous hearings,
寻找军队里的红色分子
looking for reds in the army.
这家伙基本上就是顶着一个写着
The guy's practically wearing a giant neon sign
"里滕豪斯"的巨大霓虹招牌
that says "Rittenhouse."
好的 卢夫斯 你待在这里
Okay. Rufus, you stay here.
等等 伙计们
Uh, hey, guys?
我不想像我妈一样唠叨 但是
Not to sound like my mom, but...
你们就穿成这样出去吗
is that what you're wearing?
听着 我很忙
Listen. I'm a busy man.
你跟我的一个副官说
You know a communist spy in the military,
你知道军队里有一个共♥产♥党的间谍
you tell one of my aides.
我把跟他们说的话再跟你说一遍
Well, I'll tell you what I told them:
我只相信伟大的参议院乔·麦卡锡本人
that I only trust the great Senator Joe McCarthy himself.
你这是哪里的口音 年轻人
Where's that accent from, son?
听着 我会把我知道的都告诉你
Look. I'll tell you what I know,
但首先你得告诉我件事
but first I need to find out something from you:
今晚里滕豪斯的会议在哪里举♥行♥
where the Rittenhouse summit is tonight.
-你在说什么 -别来这套
- What are you talking about? - Oh, come on.
我觉得你是...你习惯怎么称呼
I think you're-- how do you like to put it?
正牌成员吗
A card-carrying member?
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about,
我也没时间听你胡言乱语
and I don't have time for this nonsense.
-恕我失陪 -不行
- Now, if you'll excuse me-- - I wouldn't,
除非你想让敌人知道你伪造了32次任务
unless you want your enemies to find out you faked
才得到了墙上的那枚飞行优异十字勋章
32 aerial missions to get that fancy Flying Cross on your wall.
-胡说 -被政♥治♥迫♥害♥的滋味
- That's a lie. - Not so fun being
不是很好受 对吧
on the other side of a witch hunt, is it?
好了 请把地址告诉我
Now, the address, please.
如果告诉你 我就死定了
If I tell you, I'm a dead man.
没有人会知道的
No one will ever find out.
我发誓
Scout's honor.
反过来 要是你不告诉我
On the other hand, if you don't give it to me...
我不该承受这些
I don't deserve this.
那些歪曲的新闻不断地攻击我
Crooked press attacks me.
人们嘲笑我
People laughing at me.
四面受敌
Enemies everywhere.
我是一个爱国者
I'm a patriot.
每个人都是自己故事里的那个英雄
Everyone's the hero of their own story.
就像你一样
Like you.
跟里滕豪斯作对 你赢不了的
Going after Rittenhouse-- you'll never win, son.
我们走着瞧
Oh, we'll see about that.
-我们没什么好说的了 -还没完
- I think we're done here. - Not quite.
我答应了要给你一些信息
I promised you some information.
我这个人言出必行
I'm a man of my word.
这两个人就是你要找的间谍
Here are your spies.
我很喜欢五十年代
I dig the '50s.
有什么喜欢的 一群种族歧视
I don't know--a a bunch of racist,
沃德·克里夫 美国喜剧电视中的人物
像克里夫那样的中产阶级备受压♥迫♥
repressed Ward Cleavers.
整个就处于一片危机中 一触即发
This whole place is a powder keg.
-但车很有型 -那倒是
- But the cars are cool. - Oh, yeah.
-借一步说话 -有什么能帮你的吗
- A word, please. - Yeah, can I help you?
我们是联邦调查局的
FBI.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的
Russian.
那是你刚刚放到我身上的
Okay, you just planted that on me.
我们得到消息说有两个共♥产♥党
We heard two commies were here
想要破坏麦卡斯听证会
to disrupt the McCarthy hearings.
所以 我猜五十年代的回收利用
So I guess this is what recycling looks like
就是这么回事
in the '50s.
很遗憾你错过了怀亚特和露西的趣事
Sorry you're missing the fun part with Wyatt and Lucy.
-怎么了 -你的眼睛 是红色的
- What? - Your eye. It's red.
-我之前揉了眼睛 -不 不是的
- I was rubbing it. - No, no.
是超级红
It's, like, super, like,
就像意面酱汁的那种红
spaghetti-sauce red.
如果是救生船搭载了四个人引起的怎么办
What if this is because we put four people in the Lifeboat?
或者就是眼睛充血了而已
Or it's a bloodshot eye.
别担心 你的怀亚特没事
Don't worry. Your Wyatt's fine.
我猜卢夫斯也已经恢复了
And I take it Rufus has recovered too.
我只想让你知道
I just wanted you to know
当我今晚消灭里滕豪斯 我一定会的
when I destroy Rittenhouse tonight--and I will--
这其中也包括你的祖父 伊森·卡希尔
that also includes your grandfather, Ethan Cahill,
这就意味着 坦白说
which means, honestly,
我不确定会对你造成什么影响
I'm not sure what's going to happen to you,
但不管怎样 结果可能都不太好
but whatever it is, it's probably not good.
为什么你要告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
我觉得你理应知道真♥相♥
I thought you deserved the truth.
所以你就告诉我了
So you told me.
你想要从我这得到什么 祝福吗
What do you want from me? My blessing?
我没想要从你这得到什么
I don't want anything from you.
你不想从我这知道些什么吗
You don't want anything from me?
因为我觉得你是想的 我觉得
Because I think you do. I think deep down there's
你内心深处有一部分良知
some part-- some human part of you
希望我可以阻止你
that wants me to stop you.
我发誓我们一直参与的这个游戏
God, I swear, this game that we keep playing--
没有输赢 不分胜负 却不断有人死
nobody wins, nobody loses, people keep dying.
到现在死了多少人了 又是为何而死
What's the body count so far? And for what?
你现在要告诉我 我是个多可怕的怪物了吗
Okay, now's the time where you tell me what a monster I am?
现在我不这么想了 我以前这么认为
I don't think you're a monster anymore. I used to.
但是现在我只觉得你很悲伤
But now I just think that you're sad
又孤独
and you're lonely.
我觉得你是一个支离破碎的人
I think you're a broken person
一个思念爱人的人
who misses the people that they love,
就像我一样 像怀亚特一样
just like me, just like Wyatt.
不要说得好像你很了解我的家庭
Don't talk about my family like you know them.
你想阻止里滕豪斯 我可以帮你
You want to stop Rittenhouse, we'll help you.
但不是以这种方式
But not like this.
怎么帮
How?
你不知道
You don't know.
因为没有别的办法
Because there is no other way.
再见 露西
Good-bye, Lucy.
我是参议员约瑟夫·麦卡锡
I'm Senator Joseph McCarthy.
你是个共♥产♥主义间谍
And you're a communist spy.
-那个女人呢 -你妻子一切安好
- Where's the woman? - Your wife is fine.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表