剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
没有别人能做到
No one else can do it.
父亲说君主制太自私
Father says monarchies are too selfish
而民♥主♥制太混乱
and democracies are too chaotic.
所以里滕豪斯成员不参与
So the members of Rittenhouse are not part of,
任何政体吗
you know, any government?
没必要 掌控才是关键
Not necessarily. Control is all that matters.
通常幕后操控更好
Usually it's best exercised from the shadows.
那些想对自己处于何种统治
What about the people that want a voice
有发言权的人呢
in how they're controlled?
农民不能统治自己
Peasants can't govern themselves
就像蚂蚁不能统治丛林
any more than ants can rule the jungle.
大多农民要的不过是发言权的幻象
Most peasants want nothing more than the illusion of a voice.
父亲说民♥主♥就是这作用
Father says that's what democracy's for.
你描述的听起来像
What you're describing sounds like
民♥主♥伪装下的暴♥政♥
tyranny disguised as democracy.
父亲认为任何民♥主♥皆是如此
Father believes there's no other choice.
你怎么认为 约翰
What do you believe, John?
从没有人这么问过我
No one's ever asked me that before.
本尼迪克特·阿诺德
Benedict Arnold.
您的到来让我们深感荣幸
You honor us with your presence.
父亲
Father.
那就是他
That's him.
大卫 你气色很好
David, you look well.
约翰正和我朋友们说起你
John was just telling my friends about you.
是的 父亲 他们想加入
Yes, Father. They want to join.
是吗
They do?
你以前从未给我带过新成员 本尼迪克特
You've never brought me recruits before, Benedict.
能让我好好看看你吗
May I get a better look at you?
我的眼睛大不如前了
My eyes aren't what they used to be.
来吧 父亲想检查你
Go on. Father wants to examine you.
你牙齿整齐坚固
You have good, strong teeth.
-头骨比例不错 -住手
- Good skull proportion. - Stop.
臀有点窄 不过人无完人嘛
Your hips are a bit narrow, but nobody's perfect.
你生育过吗
Have you reproduced yet?
-没有 -很好
- No. - Good.
怀亚特
Wyatt.
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
请不要轻举妄动
No sudden movements, if you please.
大卫 这是做什么
David, what is this?
这些人是来杀我的
These men are here to kill me.
-你想错了 -真的吗
- You got this all wrong. - Really?
她额头的汗
The sweat on her brow.
你放在口袋边的手 我猜里面有手♥枪♥
The hand near your pocket, where I assume you have a pistol.
我不是第一次在人脸上看到那种表情
This isn't the first time I've seen that look on a man's face,
相信我
believe me.
你们想伤害我
You mean me harm.
但别担心 亲爱的
But don't worry, my dear.
你还是大有用处的
We'll still find a good use for you.
起来
Get up.
小子 起来
Boy, get up.
我说起来
I said get up.
多么精妙的手♥枪♥
What an ingenious pistol.
从来没见过这样好的
I've never seen its equal.
你必须要相信我 大卫
You have to believe me, David.
我怎么会知道他们在骗我
How could I have known they were lying to me?
你知道我最大的愿望就是辅佐你
You know all I ever want is to be of service to you,
完成使命
to serve the cause.
-我很感激这个机 -闭嘴 本尼迪克特
- I'm so grateful for the opp-- - Shut up, Benedict.
抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
他告诉你我有多钦佩他的军事才能吗
Did he tell you how I admire his military genius?
告诉你战争结束后我会在长老席
How when the war is over, I will give him a place near me
给他留一个靠近我的位置
at the table of elders?
我很荣幸 长官
I'm honored, sir.
但他有没有告诉过你他嗜酒如命的父亲
But did he also tell you about his alcoholic father?
他糟糕的教育
His poor education?
他的虚荣心
His vanity?
-他的坏脾气 -拜托 大卫
- His bad temper. His-- - David, please.
我为你付出这么多
After everything I've done for you?
你是个笨蛋 本尼迪克特
You're an idiot, Benedict.
被你受伤的自尊蒙蔽
So blinded by your wounded pride...
以至于你将这些人带入我家来杀我
that you brought these people into my house to kill me.
只是误会 求你了长官 你可以信任我
It was just a mistake, sir. Please. You can trust me.
你背弃了你在这个世上最好的朋友
You betrayed your best friend in the whole world,
我怎么会相信你
so why would I ever trust you?
你从哪里得来的
Where did you get this?
不
No, no.
不要担心
Don't worry.
我是个钟表匠
I'm a clockmaker.
我会研究明白的
I'll figure it out.
-儿子 -怎么了 父亲
- Son? - Yes, father?
看着 你亲眼目睹很重要
Watch. It's important that you see this.
不
No!
请不要在我面前伤害他们
Please don't hurt them in front of me.
约翰 我对于看清这个世界的现实
Now, John, what have I said about seeing the world
是怎么说的
as it really is?
是 父亲
Yes, father.
你们俩被判处死刑
You two are sentenced to death.
而你
But you...
要被送到我的卧室
are to be brought to my bedchamber.
杀了我并不会改变任何事
Killing me won't change anything.
还有其他人
There are others.
这会比我
This will outlive me...
你
you...
我们所有人都存活得久
all of us.
里滕豪斯会成为
Rittenhouse will become--
你杀了他
You did it.
你真的杀了他
You actually did it.
那个男孩呢
Where's the boy?
什么男孩 你说什么男孩
What--the--the boy? What do you mean the boy?
男孩消失了
The boy's gone.
他的儿子逃跑了
His son, he escaped.
你是说你要杀了他儿子
Are you saying that you want to kill his son?
我不想这么做 但是我们迫不得已
I don't want to, but we need to.
你听到了 他和他的父亲有着一样的信仰
You heard; he believes the same things as his father.
你已经杀了里滕豪斯 没必要再杀那男孩
You already killed Rittenhouse. There's no need to kill the boy.
弗林
Flynn.
弗林
Flynn.
弗林
Flynn!
大伙 快帮我开门
Guys, help me out!
你们去找弗林 我去找那男孩
You guys find Flynn, I'll go find the boy.
不 求你别杀我
No, please don't kill me.
求你 求你 别杀我
Please. Please. Please don't kill me.
不不不 别杀我
No. No, no, no. Don't kill me.
求你 求你了
Please! Please don't!
求你
Please!
求你
Please.
别这么做
Don't do it.
-让开 -不 不
- Move. - No. No.
-给我让开 -不
- Move! - No!
我不会让你杀一个孩子
I'm not letting you kill a child.
他是仅剩与里滕豪斯有关系的人了
He's all that's left of Rittenhouse.
你不知道
You don't know that.
他说还有其他人
He said that there were others.
你不知道杀了他的儿子会不会造成改变
You don't know that killing his son will change anything.
他希望做他父亲所希望的事
He wants everything his father wants.
你十二岁时 只希望当个牛仔
When you were 12, you wanted to be a cowboy.
-人们都会变 -他将来会做坏事
- People change. - He's gonna do terrible things!
为什么
Why?
因为那是他父亲的希望吗
Because his father wants him to?
你又不知道
You don't know that!
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表