剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
想混进1969年的宇航局
fit in to NASA in 1969,
这就是我能给你们弄到的最好的卧底身份了
that's the best I got for you.
现在赶紧穿好衣服出发吧
Now get dressed and get going.
他们穿的宇航服
And these suits they wear...
是你打电♥话♥报修水管爆裂的吗
You called about a busted pipe?
请进
Come on in.
我以最快速度赶过来了
I got here as fast as I could.
时空守卫
第一季第八集
罗克曼航♥天♥工业公♥司♥
打扰一下 女士
Pardon me, Miss.
稍等
Just one more moment.
你好
Hello.
抱歉 抱歉
Um, sorry, sorry.
有什么可以效劳的吗
What--what can I do for you?
我在找计算机技术部
I'm looking for the computer technology department.
水管爆裂维修
Burst pipe.
顺着大厅往下走左拐就是了
Ah. They're down the hall and to the left.
玛丽亚
Maria.
立刻把这个送到宇航地面指挥中心交给彼得森
Get this over to Peterson at Mission Control ASAP.
好的 先生 这就去
Yes, sir, right away.
-严厉的老板 -不 他平常不这样
- Tough boss? - Oh, no, not usually.
只是今天他有点焦躁 我们都一样
Just today he's a little on edge, as we all are.
你知道吗我们协助建造了登月舱
You know we helped build the lunar module.
真的吗
You don't say?
还有什么我能帮到你的吗
Oh, is there anything else I could help you with?
没有了 你已经帮了我大忙了
No, you've been a big help already.
我很喜欢你画的这些草图
I like your sketch there very much.
你非常有天赋
You're very talented.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
罗克曼
我们现在倒数30秒
We are now coming up on 30 seconds to acquisition
与指挥舱进行对接
of the command module.
我们将待命...
We'll stand by for...
指挥舱
The command module.
吉恩
Gene.
韦恩·埃利斯不在
Wayne Ellis isn't here.
什么情况 韦恩·埃利斯不在吗
What do you mean, Wayne Ellis isn't here?
那他现在到底在哪
Where the hell is he?
他不会缺勤的 特别是今天这种时候
It's not like him to miss work, especially today.
肯定出了什么事
Something must be wrong.
如果你现在找不到
Well, something's gonna be wrong
别的制导员 就肯定要出事
if you don't find me another guidance officer now.
我还没看到弗林
I haven't seen Flynn yet.
露西也没有 你呢
Lucy hasn't either. You?
跟你说话呢 还清醒吗
Hello? You conscious?
不好意思 你看看周围
I'm sorry. I mean, look around.
那可是查尔斯·杜克 他是位宇航员
That's Charles Duke right there. He's an astronaut.
那个是吉恩·克兰兹 飞行指挥官
And that's Gene Kranz, flight director
就平头穿了件很丑的白背心那个
with the flat top and the ugly-ass white vest.
他每次任务都会穿 来祈求好运
Wears one every mission for good luck.
这次登月对来你说意义重大是吗
This Moon landing means something to you, huh?
那是当然
Oh, it means everything.
就像我心目中所有的英雄都齐聚一堂
It's like all of my heroes in one room
每年圣诞节跟国♥庆♥合起来过一样
on every Christmas and July 4th combined.
确实很奇妙
It is pretty amazing.
不
No.
很可怕才对
It's terrible.
要是安东尼跟弗林把这都毁了怎么办
What if Anthony and Flynn ruin this?
在今天这样关键的日子里
Today of all days?
我们先找到他们再说
Let's find them first.
我去看一下飞行的运转情况
I'll check Flight Ops.
拜托 快点
Come on. Come on.
-需要帮忙吗 -不用
- Hey, need some help? - Oh, no.
就是我的卡出了点问题
Just, um...trying to get my card to work.
你得有相应的权限才能进去
You got to have the right kind of clearance to get in.
是的 但我应该所有权限都有
Yes, I'm supposed to have all access, so...
就像你一样
Just like you do.
甜心 等有机会请我喝咖啡吧
Sweetheart, grab me a cup of coffee when you get a chance.
-不行 不 -我在241室
- Oh, no, no-- - I'll be in 241.
-多奶多糖 -可我没...
- Lots of cream, lots of sugar. - But I don't--
比尔 有个问题问你
Hey, Bill, question for you.
玩得高兴
Have a good one.
各控制部门 下达是可否着陆的口令
Okay, all flight controllers, go/no go for landing.
-制动火箭 -可以
- Retro. - Go.
-散雾着陆 -可以
- FIDO. - Go.
-控制中心 -可以
- Control. - Go.
-通讯 -可以
- Telecom. - Go.
-医疗 -可以
- Surgeon. - Go.
-制导 -可以
- Guidance. - Go.
鹰 这里是休斯顿 准备登陆月球
Eagle, this is Houston. We are go for lunar landing.
准备着陆 重复 准备着陆
We're go. Same type. We're go.
-低高度警告 -收到
- Low level warning. - Rog.
剩余燃料可维持30秒
30 seconds of fuel left.
距离月球表面还有30米
We're still 100 feet up.
探照灯已打开
Lights on.
着陆需要的燃料够吗
Gonna have enough fuel to land?
情况不错 下降一半
That is looking good. Down a half.
-继续 -剩余燃料可维持20秒
- Forward. - 20 seconds of fuel left.
-卢夫斯 -看到我很惊讶吗
- Rufus. - Surprised to see me
你把我们丢在1754年等死
after you leave us for dead in 1754?
-对不起 是弗林干的 -我不管
- I'm sorry. That was Flynn. - I really don't care,
因为跟你在这的所作所为相比那都不算什么
'cause that doesn't even touch what you're doing here,
你明知道今天对你对我们 意义有多重
with what today means to you, to both of us.
-不是我♥干♥的 -就是你
- It's not me. - It is you!
你如果不帮我 你就跟弗林没什么两样
You are the same as Flynn if you don't help me.
打开着陆灯
Contact light.
好的 引擎熄火
Okay, engine stop.
对不起 已经晚了
I'm sorry. It's already done.
这里是静海基地 鹰已...
Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has--
无信♥号♥♥
指挥官 系统出现故障
Comm. Systems are down.
计算机出了什么状况
What the hell is going on with the computers?
计算机故障 所有通讯中断
Computers are down. All comms are down.
整个系统崩溃
Whole system's down.
换其他的频率试一下
Well, try another damn frequency, then.
发射我们澳大利亚追踪站的信♥号♥♥
Bounce the signal off our tracking station in Australia.
肯定会有办法恢复通讯
There has to be some way to get these comms back up.
情况如何
Any luck?
呆头呆脑的中年白人随处可见
Middle-aged white nerds are swarming the place.
不知道布鲁尔在哪
Bruhl could be anywhere.
也找不到弗林
No Flynn either.
情况有多糟糕
How bad is all this?
阿姆斯特朗和奥尔德林
Well, Armstrong and Aldrin are basically
被困在月球表面
trapped on the lunar surface.
没有指挥中心的协助
There's no way they're gonna be able to take off
他们根本没办法起飞
without help from Mission Control.
如果没有人修复系统
If no one's there to fix it,
等氧气耗尽 他们就会死在那里
well, they run out of oxygen and they die up there.
他们大概还剩六个小时
They got six hours, maybe.
这不仅仅关系到登月计划
This is about more than the Moon Landing.
太空竞赛远比人们想象的激烈得多
The space race was much closer than most people think.
此时此刻俄♥国♥就有一颗
The Russians have an unmanned probe
无人探测卫星在绕月飞行
orbiting the Moon as we speak.
俄♥国♥在阿波罗11号♥成功之后就基本上放弃了
After Apollo 11, the Russians basically throw in the towel.
他们开始放弃导弹项目
They start to abandon their missile program.
还签署了反弹道导弹协议
They sign the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
如果今天失败 成功的就将是俄♥国♥人
If we fail today, the Russians, they could succeed.
我们会输掉冷战
We could lose the Cold War.
而且尼尔·阿姆斯特朗和巴兹·奥尔德林
Not to mention Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin
是美国的英雄
are American heroes.
他们是我心目中的英雄
Hell, they're my heroes.
-所以形势万分危急 -是的
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表