剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
What the hell was that?
是特效吗
Some sort of special effect?
听说过封闭类时间曲线吗
Ever heard of a e?
你是康纳·梅森
You're Connor Mason.
我哥们有辆你们公♥司♥生产的汽车
My buddy has one of your cars.
不好意思 封闭类时间什么
I--excuse me, a closed timelike what?
这么说吧 这是
Right. Say, this,
是时空结构
is the fabric of space-time.
如果你有足够强大的引力场
Now, if you get a powerful enough
你就可以让时空自身进行弯曲
gravitational field, you could actually bend it back on itself,
创造出一条可以让你穿越到
creating a kind of loop that would allow you
一个更早节点的环状回路
to cross over to an earlier point.
你是指时间上一个的更早节点吗
An--an earlier point in time, you mean?
他想说的是 梅森先生发明了一台时光机器
What he means is, Mr. Mason invented a time machine.
并选择不告知政♥府♥
And chose not to tell the government about it
直到被一伙恐♥怖♥分♥子♥给偷了
until it was stolen by terrorists.
说得像联邦政♥府♥
Right, 'cause the federal government
不会搞砸事情 还总是能保守秘密呢
never screws up anything and can always keep a secret.
你现在还不是来找我们帮忙了
You're asking for our help now.
等等
Uh--wait, hold on.
这是玩笑吧
This is a joke, right?
政♥府♥想出来的什么心理测试吧
I mean, some--some psych test the government came up with?
这是不可能的事情吧
I mean this-- this can't be possible, right?
人们当时也这么说登月计划的
Well, that's what they said about the moon shot,
直到一些充满创造力的人
until someone with enough imagination
使其变成了可能
made it very possible.
这是我们最早的原型
Our earliest prototype.
不太好看 但通常能用
She isn't fancy, but she works, usually.
我们使她维持运行状态
Now, we kept her operational in case
以防母船上的人员需要被营救
the crew of the mother ship ever needed a rescue.
我们把这个称作"救生船"
We call this one the "Lifeboat."
两者的CPU是相连的
Their CPUs are linked.
不幸的是 她不知道
But unfortunately she can't tell us exactly where
母船去了哪里
the mother ship has gone.
但她能告诉我们时间点
But she can tell us when.
想来也是
Naturally.
只有时间点
Only tells you when.
时光机一贯的问题
Time machine problems.
是 我们正在改进
Yes, we're working on it,
但目前这是我们最好的选择
but for the moment that's the best we have.
1937年5月6日 下午三点半
3:30 p.m. May 6, 1937.
我们在已死的枪手身上发现了这个
We found this on the dead shooter.
是个地址 新泽西州曼彻斯特的一家小酒馆
It's an address, a tavern in Manchester, New Jersey.
那是兴登堡号♥
That's the "Hindenburg."
坠毁前四个小时
About four hours before it crashed.
你是说这个人真穿越了时间
You're telling me that this guy actually went back in time,
真去了兴登堡号♥吗
for real, to the "Hindenburg"?
露西
Lucy,
如果弗林在1937年杀了本不该死的人
if Flynn kills people in '37 who aren't supposed to die,
这些人就不会有孩子
they don't have the kids they're supposed to have,
就不会做他们本该做的的事
do the things they're supposed to do,
历史就会改变
history changes.
现实也会改变
Reality changes.
那你们为什么还那么欠考虑
So why would you be stupid enough
发明这么危险的东西
to invent something so dangerous?
我没想到会发生这种事
I didn't count on this happening.
弗林为什么要这么做
Why would Flynn do it?
不知道
We don't know.
但这艘船能搭乘三个人
But there's room in there for three passengers.
等等 去干什么
Wait--to--to do what?
追捕他吗
Go after him?
不然我们带你们来干什么
Why else would we bring you here?
你疯了
You're insane!
我是说
I mean,
即使我相信你 何况我根本不信
even if I believed you, which I don't,
我才不要乘坐那个东西
I am not getting in that thing to--what?
去抓什么恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Go after some terrorist?
我不是士兵
I am not a soldier.
我们有士兵了 我们需要历史学家
We have a soldier. We need a historian.
了解习俗的历史学家
A good one who knows the customs,
能隐瞒真实身份
can travel incognito,
低调行事
help us keep a low profile.
这样啊 我会发几个人名给你
Great, I'll email you some names.
我觉得热爱历史的人会想要挽救历史
I think someone who loved history would want to save it.
而且
Besides,
如果我说的是真的呢
what if I am telling the truth?
别说你一点都不好奇
Don't tell me you're not the least bit curious.
你得跟他们一起去
You need to go with them.
我不能
I can't.
我就是个编码员
I am a coder.
这才是我擅长的
Okay, that is what I'm good at.
我不想离开我的办公桌
All right, I don't like to leave my desk,
更别提什么时空旅行了
let alone go in there or back then.
还有 我不懂英国的情况怎么样
Also, I don't know how it works across the pond,
但我是个黑人
but I am black.
在整个美国历史上
There is literally no place in American history
就没有黑人的容身之处
that'll be awesome for me.
卢夫斯 够了
Rufus, enough.
我们都知道你为什么非去不可
We both know why it has to be you.
"救生船"系统上线
"Lifeboat" systems coming online.
地面人员
Ground crew...
服装不对
This is all wrong.
这裙子是40年代的 还有衬衫
This skirt is from the '40s. And this blouse?
那时候还没有这种布料
They didn't have this kind of fabric back then.
胸罩也没有钢圈
Or underwire bras.
谁会看你的胸罩啊
Who is gonna see your bra?
时间紧迫 就只能做到这样了
Best we could do on short notice.
-拿好这个 -我得给我妹打个电♥话♥
- Take this please. - I have to call my sister.
你可以回来再打
You can do it when you get back.
-什么 -这是小酒馆的地址
- What? - He's the address for the tavern.
还有些钱
And some money.
走吧
Let's go.
核查控制系统
Verify control systems.
万事低调
Don't be noticed.
别改变历史
Don't change anything.
明白吗
Understand?
没关系 开始吧
It's okay, just start.
露西
Lucy.
鲁弗斯
Rufus.
我算是一个飞行员吧
I'm a pilot. Kind of.
算是吗
Kind of?
怀亚特
Wyatt.
时间位移回路已激活
Time displacement circuits activated.
真有必要系上所有安全带吗
Are all these seat belts really necessary?
是的
Oh, yeah.
你马上就知道了
You'll see.
你还好吗
You okay?
我有幽闭恐惧症
I'm--I'm claustrophobic.
而且显然马上要时光穿越 所以
And apparently about to travel through time, so...
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
我不知道今晚要工作 女士
Didn't know I was gonna be working tonight, ma'am.
别叫我女士了
Stop calling me ma'am.
大家坐稳扶好
Might want to hold on.
引力流
Gravitational flux...
发射进程完成
Launch sequence completed.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
很好
Totally good.
我们到了吗
Are we here?
应该是
Think so.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表