剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
还好 只是有点看不下去
Yeah. It's just hard to watch.
我见过珍妮特·阿姆斯特朗一次
You know, I met Janet Armstrong once.
我不知道她该怎么告诉她的孩子们
I...I just wonder what she's gonna tell her kids.
他们的父亲要永远安息在冰冷的太空里
That their father's up there in the cold, forever?
我不是有意探听
I don't mean to pry,
你经历过类似的事情吗
but you've been through something similar?
不是像那样 不
Not like that, no.
但是 对 我
But yes, I...
我失去了我的丈夫
I lost my husband.
车祸
Car accident.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
你结婚多久了
And how long have you been married?
我结过婚
I was married.
有一个女儿
With a daughter.
她们现在在哪儿
Where are they now?
去世了
They died.
非常对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry.
不知者无罪
Oh, you had no way of knowing.
出了什么事
What happened?
她们被杀了
They were killed,
-谋杀 -谋杀
- murdered. - Murdered?
抓到凶手了吗
Did they... did they catch who did it?
没有
No.
我无法想象
I can't even imagine.
有时这难以承受
Sometimes it's a lot.
是啊
Yeah.
有时我希望自己能
Sometimes I wish I could just...
释怀
let go.
抱歉 我知道这不关我的事 但...
I'm sorry. I-I-I know this is none of my business, but...
如果有人伤害我儿子
if anyone ever hurt my boy,
我上天入地也要把凶手找出来
I would go to the ends of the Earth to find them.
我愿意做任何事
There's absolutely nothing I wouldn't do.
我绝不会释怀
And I would never let go.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
他平常见到陌生人都很腼腆
You know, he's usually so shy around strangers.
你肯定有独特之处
There must be something about you.
全世界的人都在担心
People around the world are left to worry
到底出了什么问题
at what went so wrong...
任何时候禁止停车
尼克松总统刚结束发言
President Nixon just concluded his speech
承认目前在月球上的两名宇航员
acknowledging that the astronauts currently on the Moon,
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗和巴兹·奥尔德林
Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin,
被困月球表面 生还希望渺茫
are stranded and will almost surely die on the lunar surface...
打扰了 先生
Excuse me, sir.
有什么事 警官
Yeah, what can I do for you, officer?
这里不能停车
Can't park here.
不得不请你把车开走
Gonna have to ask you to move your vehicle.
好的 没问题 抱歉
Yeah, not a problem. Sorry about that.
宇航局内线...
Sources at NASA...
伸出手来 让我看到
Whoa. Hands where I can see 'em.
别激动 伙计
Whoa, easy, buddy.
我是联邦调查局的
I'm FBI.
我把手伸进上衣口袋
I'm gonna reach in my coat pocket.
拿出警徽给你看 行吗
I'm gonna show you my badge, all right?
发生灾难性故障
... suffered a catastrophic malfunction...
抱歉 我得离开了
I'm sorry. I have to go.
好
Okay.
知情人承认根本不可能营救
And insiders acknowledge any rescue is impossible...
抱歉 马尔德探员
Sorry, Agent Mulder.
工作所需
I'm just doing my job.
没关系
Not a problem.
下载大概需要多久
So how long should it take to download?
十分钟左右
Around ten minutes.
-十分钟 -我懂
- Ten minutes? - I know.
很快对吧
Fast, huh?
你让这么做最好是对的
You better be right about all this.
那些人随时可能回来
Those guys will be back any minute.
我会惹上一大堆麻烦
I can get into a world of trouble.
我是对的 相信我
I am. Just trust me.
相信你
Trust you?
或许你没注意到
Maybe you haven't noticed,
但这里并非随处可见黑人女性
but it isn't exactly raining black women around here.
我每天都得证明自己属于这里
I've had to prove I belong here every day.
现在我赌上这一切就为这个
Now I'm putting that all on line for this?
为你
For you?
我肯定是疯了
I must be crazy.
你说得对 我没理由让你相信
You're right, I haven't given you any reason to trust me.
但我还是请求你信我
But I'm asking you to anyway,
因为我最不想做的就是让你失望
because the very last thing I'd want to do is let you down.
为什么
Why is that?
老实说 我现在有点像追星族
Honestly, I'm a little star-struck right now.
你是我成为现在这样的原因之一
You're one of the reasons I am who I am.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
我只是一个在地下室的数字运算员
I'm just a number cruncher in the basement.
不是
Not true.
对于我 对于大多数人来说
To me, to a lot of people, you're...
你和控制中心还有登月的人
you're just as important as the guys in Mission Control
同样重要
or the ones on the Moon.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
甜心 你没给我拿来咖啡
Sweetheart, I never got that coffee--
抱歉 我很忙
Sorry, very busy, okay?
得了吧 小妞 你能有多忙
Come on, now, doll. How busy can you be?
告诉你吧 过来
You know what? Come here.
相信我
Trust me.
在你刚才那样抓我之后
You do not want to drink the cup of coffee
你不会想喝我给你泡的咖啡的
I would you bring you after grabbing me like that.
顺便告诉你 我不叫小妞或甜心
And, by the way, my name is not Doll or Sweetheart
或是其他像叫小孩一样的叫法
or anything else that sounds like a baby.
这里的女人有名字
The women here have actual names.
我肯定你能记得住
I'm sure you can learn their names.
这并不难
It's not that hard,
就像给自己泡咖啡一样简单
kind of like making coffee for yourself.
你是个火箭专家 好好想想吧
You're a rocket scientist. Figure it out.
我不管尼克松说了什么
I don't care what Nixon says.
我是那个要面对那些女人告诉她们
I'm the one that has to look those women in the eyes
她们的丈夫回不了家的那个人
and tell them their husbands aren't coming home.
所以我们不能放弃
So we're not giving up.
一定有方法恢复通讯
There has to be some way to restore comms.
我们正在想办法 吉恩
We're working on it, Gene.
但是有东西以不知名的方式
But something corrupted the software
入侵了软件
in a way we've never seen before.
那你们还愣在这儿做什么
Well, then what the hell are you doing up there?
为什么没下去修复它
Why aren't you down there fixing it?
因为你要求见我们
Because you asked to see us.
现在只要把纸带插♥进♥去
Now, you just feed it through there.
确保它走直线
Make sure it goes in straight.
听起来很简单
Sounds easy enough.
就指望这一片打着超级小孔的纸
Just relying on a very thin piece of paper
进去拯救登月了
with super-small holes in it to save the lunar landing.
小菜一碟
No big deal.
我怎么进入主机
How do I access the mainframe?
你需要提取七位解释操作代码
You need to extract the 7-bit interpretive op code.
真是...
What a piece of...
最顶尖的机器啊
state-of-the-art machinery.
用的是二进制定点算法
It's binary. Fixed-point arithmetic.
现在输入[索引]
Now just make sure you type in "Index"--
存储指定的内存地址
to store the specified memory address.
好了
Okay.
我会用了
Think I'm getting it.
还挺上手
Look at you go.
好了
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表