剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
但如果真是那样 我就会心生遐想
but I think if I did, I'd always wonder.
遐想什么
Wonder what?
我是否与更美好的事物擦身而过
If I was missing out on something better.
你以前提过那名字 克里斯蒂·皮特是谁
You said that name before. Who the hell is Christy Pitt?
不知道 安东尼说他们就是要找这个人
I don't know, but that's who Anthony said they were here to get.
那安东尼就不是人♥质♥
And Anthony's not a hostage?
他和弗林是同伙吗
He's working with Flynn?
没错 但你要明白
Yeah, but you got to understand.
安东尼绝不会伤害他人
Anthony would never hurt anyone.
他最在乎自己的妻儿
He lives for his wife and kids.
真想不明白
I don't get it.
这一切我都想不明白
I don't get any of this.
从一开始 弗林就一直抢在我们前面
From the jump, Flynn's been five steps ahead of us.
我受够了
I'm sick of it.
这次我们也抢个先手
Let's get ahead of him for once.
你认识克里斯蒂·皮特吗
The name Christy Pitt mean anything to you?
-从没听过 -卢夫斯 查出这人是谁
- Never heard of her. - Rufus, find out who she is.
与此同时 我们不去找弗林了
Meantime, we're not gonna find Flynn.
弗林会自己找上门来
Flynn's gonna find you.
我带你回宾馆
I'll take you back to your hotel room,
如果弗林出现 我相信他迟早回来
and when Flynn shows up, which he will, sooner or later,
我就干掉他
I'm gonna take him out.
-你想拿她当诱饵吗 -他不会伤害她的
- You want to use her as bait? - He's not gonna hurt her.
她对他来说有... 某种利用价值
He needs her for whatever he needs her for.
你确定这是最佳方案吗
Are we 100% sure this is our best plan?
那你会弄回那些照片吗
And you'll get the pictures back?
事情解决后 照片归你
When it's all over? Yeah, they're yours.
我要跟你谈谈
I need a word.
我们不能冒这个险
We can't risk it.
她对肯尼迪和历史都至关重要
She's too important to JFK and to history.
这样束手束脚的任务我没法做
I cannot do my job boxed in like this,
时刻担心着打翻了个盐罐子
worried about knocking over a salt shaker
就会改变整个历史
and somehow changing history.
-这不是游戏 -没错
- This is not a game. - I agree.
弗林想除掉这一切
Flynn wants to wipe out everything,
因此一旦有机可乘 我们就要把握机会
so if we have a shot at him, we take it.
必要时我会亲手来完成
I'll do it by myself if I have to.
轮不到你下命令
You don't give the orders.
你不满意就去向克里斯托弗探员报告
You got a problem, take it up with Agent Christopher.
我不是军人 不用服从命令
I am not a soldier, I don't take orders,
我也不许你带走她
and you are not taking her.
拦我试试看
Try and stop me.
我还要在这里站多久
So, how long I got to stand here?
直到弗林看见你
Until Flynn sees you.
你确定这样安全吗
And you're sure this is safe?
当然
Absolutely.
我在外面混久了 男人一说谎我就能知道
I've been around long enough to know when a man is lying.
我没说谎 我会告诉你
I'm not lying. I would tell you.
那你告诉我
Tell me something.
你有女人吗
You got a girl?
有你爱的人吗
Someone you love?
你会拿她的生命冒险吗
Would you risk her life?
如果是她你还有这么确定吗
Is that how sure you are?
相信我就好
Just trust me.
如果每次有男的这么说我就能得到一块钱的话
If I had a nickel every time a guy told me that...
他来了
He's coming.
你确定克里斯蒂·皮特没在这里吗
Are you sure there's no Christy Pitt here?
有人让我把这瓶香槟交给她
Got this bottle of champagne I'm supposed to deliver to her.
金沙
酒店
阳光
照耀
之地
抱歉 先生 没人叫那个名字
I'm sorry, man. No one by that name.
谢谢
Thanks.
走吧 我不想只是站在这里无所事事
Come on. I'm not just gonna stand here and do nothing.
-你怎么这么久才来 -其他人在哪儿
- What took you so long? - Where are the others?
他们在城的另一边
They're halfway across town.
但你和我有笔交易
But you and I have a deal,
只要我拿到那些照片...
so as long as I get those pictures...
你不是想要找我吗 你抓到我了
You wanted me? You got me.
现在让我们把一切都了结了吧
Now, let's get this over with.
-是我们 -我告诉你们在楼下等着
- It's just us! - I told you to wait downstairs!
才怪 看起来一切尽在你掌握之中
Yeah, no, you look like you had it well in hand.
说吧 出什么事了
Just saying. What happened?
她骗了我们 就这么回事
She double-crossed us. That's what happened.
她到弗林那边去了
She went right to Flynn.
她当然会去 因为弗林手里还有她的照片
Well, of course she did, because Flynn still has the pictures
她还是怕他会曝光照片
and she's still afraid that he's gonna use them.
他占了上风
He has the upper hand.
还有 你对她的态度该更好点的
Plus, you could've been a little nicer to her.
什么 不 你要去哪儿
What? No. Hey, where are you going?
我们现在该做什么
What are we supposed to do now?
证件
ID and badge.
你好 保罗 他是和我一起的
Hi, Paul. He's with me.
我平常的司机今天病了
My usual driver is sick today.
您好 坎贝尔女士
Oh. Hello, Ms. Campbell.
将军正等着您呢
The general's expecting you.
谢谢
Thank you.
内华达试验场
禁止闯入
-将军 -朱迪思
- General. - Judith.
很高兴你能来
Oh, I'm so glad you called.
这能让我开心一晚上
It made my night.
如果我来就让你开心一晚上
Well, if a call made your night,
那我打算做的事会让你开心一个月
then what I have planned for you will make your whole month.
但首先
But first,
能来杯玛歌♥酒庄葡萄酒吗
a glass of the Chateau Margaux?
当然
Of course.
我马上回来
I will be right back.
电报
有麻烦吗
Any problems?
包括你吗 否则没有
Besides you? No.
钥匙呢
Keys?
当我傻吗
Right, 'cause I was born yesterday.
照片
Pictures, please.
底片呢
And the negatives?
现在送我回家
Now, take me home.
还有件小事要办
Just one more little errand to run.
在拉斯维加斯
总有大事发生
在拉斯维加斯
总有大事发生
2012年吗
2012?
你想用这台电报机发报给50年后吗
You want this telegram delivered 50 years from now?
听着 是你们说可以发报
Look, you said you can
到任意时间任意地点的
do it anytime, anywhere.
你到底能不能发
Can you do it or not?
反正是你掏钱
Hey, it's your money.
你的电报里要写什么
What do you want the message to say?
杰西卡
Jessica.
我知道这听起来可能有些不可思议
I know this might be hard to understand.
但是2012年2月11日星期六
But whatever happens on Saturday,
不管那天发生什么事情
February 11th, 2012...
和怀亚特一起回家吧
Go home with Wyatt.
哪怕他表现得像个混球
Even if he's being an ass.
让他带你回家
Just let him take you home.
并且记住 他是爱你的
And know that he loves you.
比你想的还要爱你
More than you'll ever know.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在仿效《回到未来2》Worked in "Back to the Future II."
《回到未来2》中主角通过时光机回到过去时
被困在过去
寄信给未来的朋
让其帮助自己脱困
怀亚特
Wyatt.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
我理解你的感受
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表