剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
Can I see Dad now?
什么
What?
是你搞的
You arranged this?
我不明白
I don't understand.
宝贝 爸爸不在
Baby, Daddy's not here.
-她说... -她说得对 米娅
- She said... - She's right, Mia.
你♥爸♥爸不在这里 我骗了你
Your dad's not here. I lied to you.
也没发生什么事故
There wasn't an accident.
你真变♥态♥
You're sick.
你知道吗
You know that, hey?
走
Come.
你开到这里多久
How long did it take you to get here?
15分钟吗 悬着心15分钟
15 minutes? 15 minutes living with that uncertainty.
现在你或许能理解那种感受了
Now maybe you understand that feeling.
那种难受的感觉
That sick feeling in your stomach.
那是我看到那张照片后
That's what I've been feeling
一直有的感觉
ever since I saw that photograph.
那你就带走我女儿
So, you take my daughter,
现在还想要我帮你
and now you ask me to help you?
你什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你前夫 皮特 只有他能帮我
Your ex, Pieter, he's the only one who can help me.
他是唯一能确定地告诉我
He's the only one who can tell me for sure
我丈夫是否还活着的人
if my husband's alive or not.
你为什么保护他
Why are you protecting him?
-你都不喜欢他 -因为他是麻烦
- You don't even like him. - Because he's trouble.
我不想招来麻烦
And I don't want trouble in my life.
上车 亲爱的
Get in the car, sweetie.
听着 对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
我希望我没吓坏你女儿
I hope I didn't scare your daughter.
拜托了 我不知道我还能怎么办
Look, please. I don't know what to do.
你是唯一能帮我的人
You're the only one who can help me.
他经常搬家
He moves around a lot.
几个月没消息
Months go by, I don't hear from him.
但他给米娅寄贺卡时
But when he sent Mia's card,
他打过电♥话♥ 说他要去基西马
he called, and he said he was going to Kisima.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果再叫我看见你 贱♥人♥
And if I see you again, bitch,
我会报♥警♥的 知道吗
I'm calling the police. All right?
好
All right.
刚果-卢旺达边境
是边境检查 不是上断头台
It's a border check-point. Not a guillotine.
-箱子里是什么 -哥伦比亚最好的
- What's in the crate? - Columbia's finest...
咖啡豆
...coffee beans.
别闹了
Stop it.
呼吸
Just breathe...
你们去哪
Where are you doing?
卢旺达 运的咖啡
Rwanda. Coffee in the back.
请出示证件
Papers, please.
等着
Wait here.
-他为什么去后面 -闭嘴
- Why's he going round the back? - Just be quiet.
我们没咖啡了 少几罐他们会发现吗
We're out of coffee. Think they'd notice a handful missing?
-拿两罐吧 -谢谢了
- Take two. - Thanks very much.
你的证件 一路顺风
So, your papers. Have a good trip.
一路顺风
Bon voyage.
我们的手还在
We still have our heads.
欢迎来到卢旺达共和国
这见面地点挺有意思啊
Interesting meeting place.
我告诉司机我想喝啤酒
I told my driver I wanted a beer.
他就热心地把我拉来了这里
He was very keen I come here.
你妻子那边没事吧
Is everything okay with your wife?
会没事的
It will be.
她前夫很暴♥力♥ 老来纠缠我们
Her ex-husband is violent. He won't leave us alone.
就是他砸了我的车
He's the one that smashed my car.
一言难尽
It's complicated.
天呐 伊曼纽尔 我真遗憾
Oh, God, Emmanuel. I'm sorry.
希望已经结束了
Hopefully it's over.
我很高兴你找到了爱情
I'm glad you found someone.
你还没告诉我你们怎么认识的呢
You know, you never told me how you met.
太好了
Perfect.
金沙萨只有两件事是肯定的
Only two things are certain in Kinshasa:
堵车和断电
traffic and power cuts.
大家似乎都不介意
Well, nobody seems to mind.
60年前 我们有火车
60 years ago, we had trains,
公路 刚果河上有蒸汽船
roads, steamboats up and down the Congo River
上面都是白人
full of white people
来这里发现天外天的世界
come to discover a world beyond their own
但回家后 他们的思维也没有打开
only to return home with their minds no broader
除了晒黑点 没发生什么变化
and themselves no different but for their suntan.
我们...怎么说的
We were-- what's that word
那个词我们不许用了
we're not allowed to use--
被教化了
civilized.
至少表面上是的
On the surface, anyway.
事实上 情况可能一直就很糟
The truth is that things were probably always rotten.
但现在
But now...
现在我们不再对此撒谎了
now we don't lie about it.
我一直没搞懂
I can never figure out
你是乐观主义者还是悲观主义者
whether you're an optimist or a pessimist.
我是个务实主义者
I am a pragmatist.
告诉我 你发现了什么
So, tell me. What did you learn?
我知道皮特·贝鲁在哪了
I found out where Pieter Bello is.
-或者他会去哪 -哪里
- Or where he will be. - Where?
基西马
Kisima.
有架航♥班♥
There's a flight
明早去戈马的
to Goma tomorrow morning.
我会从那里想办法去基西马的
I'll figure out how to get to Kisima from there.
基西马不是个很稳定的地方
Kisima is not the most stable place.
到处是民兵 叛军 雇佣兵
It's full of militia, rebels, mercenaries.
不 如果皮特再离开
No, if Pieter moves on,
我就失去了找到他的机会
I lose my chance to find him.
你不用来的 伊曼纽尔
You don't have to come, Emmanuel.
你已经做了足够多了
You've done more than enough.
不 还没呢
No, I have not.
有件事你该知道
There's something you should know.
我之前想跟你说的
I tried to say it before.
盖尔的死是我的错
It's my fault Gaelle is gone.
什么意思
What do you mean?
盖尔去世几个月后
Months after Gaelle died,
我才去清理她的遗物
I finally went to clear her possessions.
我觉得她留下了日记本 想让我找到
I think she left her diary behind for me to find
万一她没能回来的话
in case she did not return.
上面写了什么
What did it say?
喂
Allo?
喂 亲爱的
Hello my love.
-抱歉 你似乎正忙 -抱歉 我在赶稿
- I'm sorry. You sound busy. - Sorry, I have a deadline.
我们今晚再谈 一路顺风
We'll speak tonight. Have a good flight.
我爱你
I love you.
戈马机场
大家都知道我们欠了很多钱
Everyone knew we owed a lot of money,
然后 有人来找她谈了笔交易
and then, uh, someone came to her with an offer.
我不知道是谁
I don't know who.
那就是我们说好的吗
That's what we talked about?
没人会多看一眼你这样的人 是吧
No one will look twice at someone like you, okay?
给你
For you...
你在金沙萨降落后能拿到另一半
The other half will be paid when you land in Kinshasa.
我是个赌徒
I was a gambler.
我们欠债是我的错
It was my fault we were in debt.
于是她答应
So she agreed
带东西上飞机
to take something on that flight.
毒品 情报
Drugs, information...
我不知道是什么
I don't know.
盖尔是为弥补我的错而死
And Gaelle died trying to make up for my mistakes.
不管多么危险
No matter how dangerous it might be,
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表