剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
我也是
And me, you.
-抱歉 -我不是...
- I'm, uh, sorry, uh, sorry, sorry. - I'm not... I'm...
-时机不对 -你不了解我
- The wrong time. - You don't know me.
或许你也不那么了解自己
Maybe you don't know yourself that well, either.
给
Here.
你在柜子里肯定黑得很 亲爱的
It must be dark as hell in that closet of yours, love.
等你愿意见阳光了
So when you're ready for some sunlight,
给我打个电♥话♥吧
why don't you give me a call?
手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
密♥码♥多少
What's your code?
1011 我女儿的生日
1011, my kid's birthday.
你就没想过 或许不知道对你更好吗
Did you ever think you might be better off not knowing?
-无知是福 -不
- Ignorance is bliss. - No.
无知只是无知
Ignorance is just fucking ignorance.
-来啊 -坐下
- Oh, come on! - Down.
你就没想过 威尔现在可能更安全
Did you ever stop to think that Will might be safer where he is?
你想过吗
Did you?!
杀了那贱♥人♥
Kill the bitch!
该死
Oh, shit, shit, shit.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
有人吗
Hello?
茱蒂丝
Judith?
茱蒂丝 茱蒂丝
Judith. Judith?
我需要救护车 马上
J'ai besoin d'une ambulance. Maintenant!
谢谢
Merci.
喂
Hello.
亲爱的 抱歉 吵醒你了吗
Hi, love. Sorry, did I wake you?
不 没有
No, no. Not at all.
听着 我不是想催你
So, listen, I'm-I'm not trying to pressure you at all,
但你知道你什么时候能回来吗
but do you have any idea when you might be back?
再过...
Another, um--
可能两周吧
Maybe a-another two weeks.
可以吗 那就
Is that okay? That-That'll make it, like,
一个月了吧
uh, what, a month?
没事 你需要多久都行
Yeah, of course. Just take what you need.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
我打电♥话♥时
You cannot do that
你不能那么做
when I'm on the phone!
谁叫你那时候去接电♥话♥的
Says the woman who answered the phone in the first place.
谁啊 你老板吗
Who was it, your boss?
不是 是乔什亚
No, no, it was Joshua.
我是想说 既然他不是你老板
My point being, as he's not your boss,
你不需要向他解释什么
you don't have to explain yourself to him.
我知道 但是
No, I know, but...
丢下他一人是不对的
you know, it's not right leaving him in the lurch and...
似乎你这辈子大部分时候
Sounds like you spent most of your life
都在努力做正确的事
trying to do what's right.
做你认为其他人希望你做的事
Doing what you think other people want you to do.
你知道我现在想要什么吗
Do you know what I want right now?
我要你别说话了
I want you to stop talking...
继续做那个
and to carry on.
我知道我说我能赶在晚饭前回你妈家
I know I said I'd get back to your mum's in time for dinner,
但情况有点失控
but things have gone a bit mental.
好吧
Okay.
我们还可以回头再见
Well, um, we could always meet up later.
你也可以来这里
Or why don't you come here?
就在街角处有家不错的餐馆
There's a good place around the corner.
好啊 就那样
Okay, well, let's do that, then.
我得离开这里了
I need to get out of here.
-回头见 各位 -再见
- See you later, everyone. - Bye.
再见 晚上愉快
Good-bye. Have a lovely evening.
我还从未吃过土耳其菜呢
I've never really had Turkish food before.
在这世上活了那么久
In all these years on the planet,
却还是跟它擦肩而过
it's-it's somehow sort of just passed me by.
好吧 怎么了
Okay, what's up?
你几乎都没说过什么
You've hardly said a word,
也就是说你一直在忍♥受我
which means you've had to suffer me
胡言乱语
talking absolute bollocks at you...
没事的 不是你的问题
It's nothing, uh... it's not your problem.
你可以跟我说的
You can tell me things, you know.
这世界总会好起来的
The world has to turn up at some point.
就是工作的事
Just work.
我丢了个大合同
I, uh, lost a massive contract.
会没事的
It'll be fine.
得向银行借一大笔钱
We need to borrow a shitload of money from the bank
好撑过接下来的四个月
so we can see through the next four months,
然后我们就又会好起来了
and then we'll be right again.
会没事的
It'll be fine.
这是我找到的
Look at this I tracked down.
那是我妈妈的
That's my mum's...
你怎么...
How did you f...?
我到处都找遍了
I've been looking everywhere for this.
我又把所有箱子都翻了一遍
I took another look through all the boxes.
我知道你觉得它很难看
I-I know you thought it was ugly,
但那是她的 所以我...
but it was hers, so I...
你刚从柜子里蹦出来了
You just burst right out of that closet
就像只山羊
like a mountain goat, then, didn't you?
谢谢
Thank you.
鉴于这可花了我好久才找到
Seeing as though it did take quite a long time to find,
我可以求你帮个小忙吗
I couldn't ask you a small favor, could I?
-就小... -天呐
- Teeny-weeny... - Oh, my God.
当然 随便说吧
Yes. Anything, anything.
或许别回刚果民♥主♥共和国了 留下陪我吧
Maybe don't go back to the DRC and stay here with me?
真的 茱蒂丝 别走了
I mean, it, Judith, don't go.
金沙萨
现在自己应门了
Answering your own door now?
可别自己开车了 不然我要没工作了
Better not start driving yourself or I'll be out of a job...
忠实雇员...
Loyal employees...
很难找的
they're hard to find.
这是什么
What's this?
街上一只狗企图咬我
A dog tried to bite me in the street.
我只能捅了它的脖子
I had to put a knife to its neck.
这该死的国家
This fucking country.
你会因此夜不能寐吗
Does it ever keep you up at night?
什么
What?
我们做的事
The things we've done.
我尽力不去想它
I try not to think about it.
那是我无法奢求的
That's a luxury I don't have.
什么意思
What do you mean?
今天有个女人来敲我的门
A woman knocked on the door of my house today.
我害死的女人
A woman I sent to her death.
那不是真的
It wasn't real.
但她感觉好真实
But she felt real.
你得排除那些念头
You have to shut it out.
但我的思绪不允许
But my mind will not let me.
我会看到幻象
I'm seeing things.
冲鬼魂大喊
Barking at ghosts.
跟我走
Come with me.
我带你离开 我们得走了 马上
I can get you out of here. We have to go, now.
这不是小姑娘该待的地方
This is no place for a little girl.
来吧 上车
Come on, get in.
你没事吧
You all right?
再次登上飞机肯定很难受
Being back on a plane can't be easy now.
事故后我还多次飞行过
Oh, I have flown since the accident many times.
这...不一样
This is... this is something else.
自从我离开刚果 我一直在逃跑
Ever since I left the Congo, I've been running.
你登上那架飞机前 早就开始逃跑了
You were running a long time before you got on that plane.
我忘了 我在你面前别想有秘密
I forgot. There are no secrets with you.
我只知道 米凯·阿朗森有一张
All I know is there was a warrant out for fraud
诈骗的通缉令
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表