剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
报纸上没说名字
The paper didn't give a name.
但我知道
But I knew...
我知道我不能把我的遭遇说出来
I knew I couldn't tell anyone what happened to me.
多米尼克走时 身上几乎没一丁点伤
Dominique had barely a scratch on her when she left me.
报纸却说她死于严重伤情
The paper said she died of her injuries.
那就那么不可能吗
And is that so impossible?
你没看到她
You didn't see her.
我看到了
I did.
你觉得 她是被杀了吗
Do you... do you think she was killed?
还有什么更好的办法来确保没人能讲出真♥相♥
How better to make sure no one could tell the truth?
报纸上还说飞机是技术故障失事的
In the newspaper it said a technical failure,
完全没提炸♥弹♥
nothing about a bomb.
我虽然不算聪明 但也不傻
I may not be a smart man, but I'm not a stupid one.
我尽快离开了那家医院
I checked out of that hospital as soon as I possibly could.
我终于过境后
And when I managed to get across the border...
已经太迟了
...they said it was too late.
我双眼的视网膜已充血太严重
The retinas in both my eyes had completely hemorrhaged.
我还觉得那是惩罚
I still think it was punishment.
失去视力
Losing my eyesight.
因为我没说出真♥相♥
For my silence.
你是唯一听我说过这些的人
You're the only person I've ever told this to.
飞机上的那些人都是被谋杀了
Everyone on that plane was murdered,
你本可帮忙找到真凶的
and you could have helped find the people that did it.
我害怕
I was scared.
我每一天都在想这事
Not a day goes by that I don't think about that.
听着 我们不怎么熟悉
Listen, we don't know each other very well,
而这...
and this is j...
我...
I...
我还是走吧
I should go.
我的生活...没这么复杂
My life is... I'm just not this complicated.
或许我们还是就此别过吧
Maybe we should just leave things as they were.
碧翠丝 求你
Beatrix, please.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-再见 阿里尔 -别
- Good-bye, Ariel. - Oh, plea... please.
碧翠丝
Beatrix.
怎么回事
What is this?
好 好
Okay. Okay.
-什么情况 -他说最好别去前面
- What was that? - He says up ahead is not a good idea;
有民兵
there's militia there.
-你不是说民兵不成问题吗 -一般是的
- I thought you said militia weren't a problem. - Usually.
但这是卢旺达解放组织
But this is Liberation of Rwanda forces.
胡图人 他们大都还好 但...
Hutus. Mostly, they are fine, but...
有时候 他们会有些难以预测
sometimes they can be a little less predictable.
是啊 他们收所谓的...罚款
Yeah. They charge so-called, uh, fines, you know?
他们要钱 医疗用品
They take money and medical gear and...
-我们能避开他们吗 -能
- Can we avoid them? - Yes.
他叫我们走这条路
He said we should take this road
绕过村子 就没事了
so we'll go around the village okay.
不不
No, no.
你不想问点问题好写报道吗
So, don't you have some questions for your article?
你会英语啊
Oh, you do speak English.
如果我想的话 有问题吗
When I choose. So, some questions?
不是那样的
It's not really like that.
我更多是做观察
It's more a... observation.
就是这种生活的几小时
A few hours in the life of.
你可以假装我不在
You can just pretend I'm not here.
很乐意
With pleasure.
快点啊
Come on. Come on.
她还活着
She's alive, huh?
该死
Shit!
这下没办法了
So nothing can be done.
这玩意似乎倒在这儿很多年了
This thing looks like it's been here for years.
你确定老人家说的是
You sure the old man told you that
我们可以走这条路过去
we can get through on this road?
他就是这么说的
That's what he said.
别动
Don't move!
好了
Okay, okay.
好了
Okay, hey, hey, hey.
我们是医生 看
We're doctors. Look, look, look. Hey.
兄弟 我们是医生 我们送药去基西马
Brothers, we're doctors. We are taking medicine to Kisima.
闭嘴 口袋掏空
Shut up. Empty your pockets.
我叫你♥他♥妈♥把口袋掏出来
I said empty your fucking pockets!
我不...
I don't...
把口袋掏空
Empty your pockets.
好了
Okay, okay.
我什么都没带
I don't have anything.
好了
Okay, okay.
车留给我们
Leave us the truck.
没事的
It's okay.
我们的药在上面
It has our medicine...
这下我们什么都没了
Now we have nothing.
该死
Merde, merde!
该死 我们怎么办
Fuck! What are we going to do?
放松点
Hey, just relax.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
他们拿走了我们的电台什么的
They've taken our radios and everything.
邮局
快走
Let's go!
快走
Twende, twende, twende, twende, twende, twende.
那是你的卡车吗
Is that your truck?
对
Yeah.
该死
Oh, shit.
我们不想惹麻烦 我们这就走
We don't want trouble. We're going.
什么 他们在说什么
What? What are they saying?
他说车昨晚坏掉了
He's saying that the car broke down last night
他无法重新启动
and that he can't start it again.
还要我们修吗 是你们偷的
We should fix it? You stole it!
拜托
Please, please.
我们凭什么要修
Why should we fix it?
怎么回事
What's happening?
好了
Okay.
好
Okay, okay.
-照他的话做 好吗 -好
- Just do what he says. Okay? - Okay.
-汤姆 -天呐
- Tom. - Mon Dieu.
都没事的
Everything's okay.
法布里斯
Fabrice? Huh?
-我没事 -他没事
- I'm okay. - He's okay.
柯莱赫·孟帕塔
Kalehe Mampata.
我知道你在这儿
I know you're here.
出来
Come forward!
你为我工作做得很好 柯莱赫
You've done a good job for me, Kalehe.
你应该感到自豪
You should be proud of that.
但情况有变
But things change.
我们无法控制
It's something we can't control.
他问你什么意思 什么变了
He asks what you mean. What has changed?
柯莱赫
Well, Kalehe,
你可以当我是人力资源部的
you can think of me as being from the HR department.
不 我求你 贝鲁先生
No. I beg you, Mr. Bello.
求你 贝鲁先生
Please, Mr. Bello.
不要
No. No.
你记得我叫你做什么吗
You remember what I asked you?
我们这样才能生存下去
This is what we do to survive.
我在帮忙了 好吗
I'm helping, okay?
我们帮不了
We can't help.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying.
住手
Stop it!
住手
Stop!
别碰她 我们完事了
Leave her alone. We're done.
我们完事了 把车开走吧
We're done. Take the truck and go.
想要个姑娘陪我们走吗
Want one of these girls to keep us company?
不 别带走她
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表