剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
五年前
英国 伦敦
对 当然
Right. Uh, certainly.
-不不不 -怎么了
- No. No, no, no. - What?
-不 你不能现在走 -我必须走了
- No, you can't leave now. No. - I have to go now.
不 你走了就真的是无聊鬼了
No, that would make you officially boring.
再喝一杯 再一杯
Just one more. Uno mas.
你们这群讨厌鬼
Oh, you're awful women.
-你们太坏了 -晚安 先生
- You're terrible people. - All right, night, sir.
-晚安 先生 -你们俩都是混♥蛋♥
- Night, sir. - You're also both twats.
她醒了
Oh, she's up.
妈妈回来了
Hey, Mumma's home.
妈妈来了
Mumma's here.
你今晚怎么样
How was your night?
不错
It was good.
-不过我想这小家伙了 -是啊
- I missed this little one, though. - Yeah.
给我抱
Hand her over.
妈妈在这
Here's Mumma.
宝贝
Baby.
"V"代表丝绒
"V" is for Violet.
"V"代表丝绒
"V" is for Violet.
"V"代表非常非常非常珍贵的丝绒
"V" is for very, very, very valuable Violet.
"V"代表丝绒
"V" is for Violet.
"V"代表非常非常珍贵丝绒
"V" is for very, very valuable Violet.
这是什么原理
Why does that work?
我不知道
I don't know.
"B"代表美丽
"B" is for beautiful.
"G"代表去给我做点吃的 饿死了
"G" is for go and make me some food, I'm starving.
好
Okay.
我们该走了
We should go.
怎么 一个死人躺在你面前
What? A man is lying dead in front of you,
现在
南基伍省 刚果(金)
你想让我们假装什么都没发生吗
and you want us to pretend it did not happen?
难道你宁可我跟他一起上了卡车吗
What, would you had rather I got in the truck with him?
你是谁
Who are you?
我来找人 他在基西马
I'm out here looking for someone. He's in Kisima.
听着 我们已经与外界失去联♥系♥了
Look, w-we've been out of contact.
我们得与基地联♥系♥ 让他们知道我们的位置
We need to get in touch with base, let them know where we are,
-我们可以开到离这最近的警局 -和我们的计划
- Look, we can drive God knows how far, - and what our plans...
天知道那有多远 告诉他们我开枪
to the nearest police station and you can tell them I shot
射杀了一个持枪企图绑♥架♥我的人
a man who was trying to abduct me at gunpoint.
或者你们按原计划行事
Or you can do the job you came here to do,
我们可以去基西马
and we can just go to Kisima.
无论如何 要是待在这 我们就是傻子
Either way, we're fucking idiots if we stay here.
我们走
Let's go.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
最好带上这个
We better take this.
-汤姆 -我们走
- Tom. - Let's go.
寡妇
第一季 第四集
真奇怪
That's weird.
怎么了
What?
通常人们看见我们很高兴
Normally people are so pleased to see us
挤得车门都打不开
we can barely get the doors open.
一定有事发生了
Something's happened.
这里是刚果
This is Congo.
随时有事情发生
Something has always happened.
欢迎来到基西马
Welcome to Kisima.
谢了
Thanks.
广播里没说有民兵啊
There were no reports of militia on the radio.
看来他们错了
Well, I guess they were wrong.
好了 我去跟他们谈谈
Okay. I'm going to go talk to him.
法布里斯 小心
Hey, Fabrice, just...
没事
Ca va. So, okay.
我告诉他们我们是谁
I told them who we were.
他们让我们继续
They said to carry on.
他们是谁的人
Who are they with?
马伊马伊民兵组织
The Mai-Mai.
他们最开始保护领土不受
They started off defending the territory
卢旺达民兵侵犯
from Rwandan militia.
有人说他们反抗政♥府♥
Some say they oppose our government,
但大多数人已经远离政♥治♥很久了
but most of them left politics a long time ago.
对于这个组织 最好不要过问太多
This group? It's better not to ask too many questions.
我能做什么
What can I do?
好
Okay.
我以为你来这有其他事情
I thought you had other business here.
对 我就是来帮忙
Yeah. I'm just offering to help.
需要把补给品搬到里面
We need our supplies inside.
我们需要在这为感染人员预留区域
We need to make a space here for anyone infected
把他们与普通民众隔离
to be kept away from the general population.
在这设置一个隔离区
Make an isolation zone there,
让他们舒适些 给他们输液
keep them comfortable, get them on fluids.
卡车里有些简易寝具
There's some, uh, temporary bedding in the truck.
好的
Okay.
你以前做过吗
Have you done it before?
杀人
Killed someone?
我曾经是一名上尉
I was a captain...
在皇家炮兵队服役
in the Royal Artillery.
我服役的时候 他们还不让女人上前线
When I was serving, they didn't allow women near the front line,
但他们还是让我们这些"弱小"的女人
but they trusted our tiny, female hands
接受和男人一样的训练 所以...
to get the same training as everybody else, so.
万幸
Lucky old us.
你还没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
没有 汤姆 我从没杀过人
No, Tom, I've never killed anyone before.
我去把寝具搬进来
I'll start bringing the bedding in.
鹿特丹
荷兰
桑库鲁航♥空♥公♥司♥19号♥航♥班♥
So Sankuru Airways Flight 19.
你是坠机的幸存者 是吗
You survived the crash, didn't you?
-阿朗森先生 -你怎么找到我的
- Mr. Arnason? - How did you find me?
那趟航♥班♥上
There were 13 people on that flight
一共有13个人的DNA
who were never positively DNA matched
无法和遇难者残骸匹配
with the remains found.
我们调查了每一个人
We checked every one of those names.
通话记录 银行账单
Phone details. Bank records.
我们发现你名下有几笔交易
We found transactions in your name.
大额取现
Big cash withdrawals,
发生在坠机后几天
several days after the crash.
银行注销了银行卡
The bank cancelled the card,
以为是卡被偷了 但其实是你在操作
assumed it had been stolen somehow, but it was you,
是不是 阿朗森先生
wasn't it, Mr. Arnason?
已经很久没人用这个名字叫过我了
It's been a long time since I've been called that name.
-我们 -什么
- We. - Excuse me?
你一直在说"我们"
You keep saying "We."
"我们发现你的账户有交易记录"
"We found transactions in your account."
-"我们"是谁 -我本人 还有...
- Who is "We"? - Myself, and, um,
我以前的一些下属
some people who used to work for me.
你是做什么的
What kind of work are you in?
我以前是军队情报部门的
I used to be in military intelligence.
有意思
Funny.
我以前从来没说过这事
I never talked about this,
但现在是好像一直都在谈论这事
but now it seems I talk about it all the time.
但我很乐意
But I am glad to.
长久以来 这事压在我头顶
For so long, this has held me down,
是我不能承受之重
the weight of what I know.
有时候 夜半时分 我会...
Sometimes, at night, I...
我会被压得喘不过气来
I can't catch my breath.
那趟航♥班♥上有一个男人
Well, there was a man on the flight.
抱...抱歉
I'm s-- I'm sorry.
我没明白
I don't understand you.
你不是来找我的吗
Aren't you here for me?
你说你知道我都做了什么
You said you knew what I'd done.
是的 但我不会管 我只想知道事情经过
Yes. But I don't care as long as you tell me what happened.
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表