剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
好吧
Right.
应该再几小时就到了
It should just be a few more hours till we get there.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你见过这男人吗
Have you seen this man?
-他来过这里吗 -没有
- Has he been here? - No, no, no, no.
-没有吗 -没见过
- No? - Haven't seen him.
你见过这男人吗 他来过这里吗
Have you seen this man? Has he been here?
是的
Ndio, ndio, ndio.
-是的 -你见过他
- Yes, yes. - You've seen him?
你见过这男人
You've seen this man?
-是的 -跟紧我
- Yes. - Stay close.
你买♥♥吗
You buy, yes?
你没见过他
So you haven't seen him?
阿蒂嘉
Adidja.
怎么了
What's wrong?
阿蒂嘉 怎么了
Adidja, what is it?
阿蒂嘉
Adidja!
阿蒂嘉
Adidja.
禁止垂钓
阿蒂嘉 怎么回事
Adidja, what's going on?
-你认识她吗 -是的 她跟我一起来的
- Do you know her? - Yes, she's with me.
阿蒂嘉 怎么了
Adidja, what's the matter?
-哈希娜·奥克弗 我是红十字会的 -好吧
- Hasina Okafor. I'm with the Red Cross. - Okay.
你刚对她说了什么
What did you just say to her?
去年 民兵团体来过这个村子
Last year, a militia group came to this village.
他们抓了些孩子充军
They took some of the children to replenish their numbers.
其他人都被杀了
Everyone else, they killed.
没有一个生还者
There wasn't a single survivor.
天呐
Oh, God.
这姑娘是来找妈妈的
This girl came here looking for her mother.
有一个埋葬死者的万人冢
There's a graveyard for everyone who died.
能带我去看吗
Can you show me?
很抱歉我骗你来这儿
I'm sorry for taking you here.
没事的
It's okay.
你生气了
You're angry.
我说我能找到那男人
I tell you I will find that man
-我... -我理解
- and... - I understand.
听着 如果你告诉我你想找到家人
Listen, if you'd just told me you wanted to find your family,
我也会带你来的
I'd have taken you.
真的
I would.
我知道你已经很久
I know it's been a really long time
无法信任任何人了
since you've been able to trust anybody,
但我保证 阿蒂嘉 你可以信任我
but, I promise you, Adidja, you can trust me.
我保证
Promise.
抱歉被打断了
Sorry about the interruption.
我们说到哪了 朋友
Now, where were we, my friend?
如果少将知道
If the general f-f-finds out
我参与了这事
that I'm in any of this,
就完了 知道吗
it is the end, you hear me?
该拿钱了 西德尼
Time to get paid, Sidney.
等完事了 阿齐克韦将别无选择
Once it's done, Azikiwe will have no choice.
杀了那贱♥人♥ 就有钱拿
Gut the bitch and get paid.
出去
Get out.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
我想去想点别的事
I'd like to make my mind busy with something else.
我在想我女儿
I was thinking about my daughter.
我在想...
I was thinking...
让发生的坏事消失
how it's not so easy
真的很不容易
to make the bad things that happen just disappear.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有女儿
You have a daughter?
有过
I did.
她三个月大时死了
She died when she was three months old.
那你能理解
You know, then.
对 我理解
Yeah, I know.
我在告诉你
Look, I'm telling you,
这盘带子上有个男人承认杀了人
there's a man admitting to murder on this tape.
你知道这在法律上没什么效力
You understand legally this means very little.
你可以查查他吗
Would you just check him out?
我就这点要求
That's all I ask.
你都不知道名字
You don't have a name.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to have bothered you.
我要看他们之间的所有电邮
I want to see all the e-mails between them.
所有的
All of them.
谢谢 盖布利尔
Thank you, Gabriel.
多谢了
Really appreciate it.
你好
Bonjour.
我要看昨天你们所有的
I would like to see everything recorded
-监控录像 -不行 先生
- on your security cameras yesterday. - Uh, no, sir.
那是不允许的
That's not allowed.
我要看昨天
I would like to see everything
你们所有的监控录像
recorded on your security cameras yesterday,
马上给我看
and I would like to see it now.
那里 就他
There. That's him.
给我看他带他去了哪
Show me where he takes him.
暂停
Hold it right there.
能再拉近点吗
Can you go any closer?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yes, sir.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
鹿特丹
荷兰
-这是什么 -你在医院时
- What's this? - Oh. It came for you
寄来给你的
while you were in the hospital.
《卫斯理的母亲》
上帝了解我的无辜
Lord recognize my innocence.
原谅我
Forgive me.
不要认为我因此有罪
And do not consider me guilty of this act.
愿此人的血
May this man's blood
被算在下达杀令的人头上
be on the one who commanded his murder.
阿门
Amen.
我以为你早上才会回来
Well, I wasn't expecting you till the morning.
你确定来这里最合适吗
Are you sure this is the best place to be?
他们现在绝不会找到这里来
It's the last place they're going to look right now.
为了防万一 我准备了安保措施
And just in case, I hired a little security.
我看到了
Yeah, I noticed.
-我不想吵醒她 -要我抱她吗
- I tried to not wake her up. - May I?
谢谢
Thanks.
我真想睡得那么香
I wish I slept like that.
阿里尔和我去见了阿齐克韦少将
Ariel and I went to see Major General Azikiwe.
他绝对是放炸♥弹♥的人
He's definitely the man who planted the bomb.
好吧
Okay.
但后来我不得不去拿药
But then I had to go out and get some medication.
我留下了阿里尔一人
I left Ariel alone.
等我回到酒店
And when I got back to the hotel,
他已不见踪影
he was nowhere to be seen.
阿齐克韦的一个手下抓走了他
One of Azikiwe's men took him.
我去找了警♥察♥
I went to the police.
完全是浪费时间
Was a total waste of time.
我就不该离开他
I should never have left him.
你又不可能知道
But you couldn't have known.
如果有人能找到他 也是你 马丁
I mean, if anyone could find him, Martin, it's you.
不 他死了 乔治娅
No. He's gone, Georgia.
他知道得太多了
He knew too much.
总之
Anyway,
我让分♥析♥茱蒂丝硬盘的人
the people I sent Judith's hard drive to
发现了大量她和阿齐克韦的电邮通信
found a load of e-mails between her and Azikiwe.
她在跟他合作
She was working with him.
他用军队的士兵打理他自己的钶钽铁矿
He was using army soldiers to run his personal coltan mine.
茱蒂丝用援助车辆把东西偷运到卢旺达
Judith smuggled the material out to Rwanda in aid vehicles,
因为过境时不会被检查
knowing they wouldn't be checked crossing the border.
那威尔肯定是发现了真♥相♥
A-And Will must have found out.
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表