剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
for Mikael Arnason.
我在冰岛犯了错误
I made mistakes in Iceland.
人们把钱托付给了我
People trusted me with their money,
我告诉他们 我能帮助他们
and I told them that I could help them
做投资
with their investments.
每次我失败 我就再要更多钱
Each time I lost, I asked for more,
我告诉自己 这次会让我重回正轨
and I told myself that this one would get me back on track.
只要做好一笔交易 就行了
Just one good deal, that's all I needed.
我总会转运的
A tide has to turn.
但还是没有
Only it didn't.
于是我从我工作的银行"借"了钱
So I-I, I "borrowed" money from a bank I worked at.
监狱都不是我最怕的东西
Prison wasn't even the thing I feared the most.
而是丢人
It was the humiliation.
让大家失望
Disappointing everyone.
我的朋友 家人 父母
My friends, my family... my parents.
于是我跑了 到了非洲
So I ran. Ended up in Africa.
我非常自私
I was incredibly selfish.
但那就是我
But, then, that's me.
我是个自私的懦夫
I'm selfish... and a coward.
这...跟你去金沙萨
You know this-- going to Kinshasa with you--
可能是我做过的唯一一件勇敢的事
it's probably the only brave thing I've ever done.
勇敢还是愚蠢
Brave or stupid?
有区别吗
Is there a difference?
说英语吗
English?
-嗯 -你是家人还是朋友
- Yeah, yeah. - Are you family or friend?
乔什亚·皮克 我们是同事
Joshua Peake. Um, I... work with her.
抱歉 我发现了她
Sorry, um, I found her.
医生已经在尽全力了
Okay, the doctors are doing everything they can,
但我们还能联♥系♥谁吗
but is there anyone else we could call?
不 没有了
No, I don't think so.
好吧
Okay.
你看上去好难过
You look so sad.
我不难过
I'm not sad.
我只是没表情时脸比较丧
I've just got an unfortunate resting face.
他们都拒绝了你
They all turned you down?
每一个都是
Every single one.
我从零建立起了那家公♥司♥
I built that company from scratch.
没事的 我...
It'll be fine. I'll, um...
我会想到办法恢复的
I'll find a way to bounce back.
我会整顿公♥司♥
I'll... I'll wind the company up.
这种事常有的 我又不是第一个
These things happen, right? I'm not the first.
-我可以帮忙 -不
- I could help. - No.
不 真的 我妈妈留给我的钱
No, I mean it. The money my mum left me.
我本想捐给慈善机构
I was going to put it into the charity,
-但我更想... -不 我不许
- but I would far rather... - No, I won't have it.
你过几个月就能还我了
You'll pay me back in a couple of months.
-没事的 -不 这是我的问题
- It's fine. - No, this is my problem.
不 是我们的问题了
No, it's our problem now.
不就是这样的吗
Well, this is how it works, isn't it?
如果我要留下 我们就得这样
If I'm staying, this is how it has to work.
你要留下吗
You're staying?
我跟乔什亚谈过了
I spoke with Joshua.
我会在这里尽量帮忙 他会承担重担
I'll work from here, where I can, and he'll step up.
真不敢相信你要留下
I can't believe you're staying.
但有一个条件
But on one condition.
你让我帮你我才肯留下
I'm only staying if you let me bloody well help you.
我是雪芳
Hi, it's Shevaun.
请在嘟声后留言
Please leave me a message after the tone.
亲爱的 是我
Hello, love, it's me.
我不知道发生了什么 能打给我吗
I don't know what's happened, so can you call me?
电影已经开始了
The film's started.
我是雪芳
Hi, it's Shevaun.
请在嘟声后留言
Please leave me a message after the tone.
雪芳 我担心你
Shevaun, I'm worried about you.
我今天会去趟办公室
I'm-I'm gonna come by the office today.
希望一切都好
I hope everything's okay.
我找雪芳
I-I'm just looking for Shevaun.
谁
Who?
雪芳·麦卡德
Shevaun McArdle.
抱歉 我不认识叫那个的
Sorry, I don't know anyone by that name.
你记得的 我来过
Y-you remember, I-I came in, uh...
你为她工作 这是她办公室
You work for her. This is her office.
我不认识什么雪芳 但那是萨莉
I don't know a Shevaun, but that's Sally.
她叫萨莉
S... That's Sally?
对 萨莉·纽尔吧
Yeah. Sally... Newell, I think.
对 她坐对面的桌子
Yeah. She had the desk opposite.
这是共享办公空间
It's a shared office space.
她租了桌子一周 然后...
She rented the desk for a week and then...
戈马
刚果民♥主♥共和国
你可以睡床
You can, you can take the bed.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 没事
No. It's-it's okay.
我不介意
I don't mind.
我是茱蒂丝·格雷
This is Judith Gray.
请留言
Please leave a message.
茱蒂丝 是我
Judith? It's me.
为什么皮特·贝鲁手♥机♥里有你的电♥话♥
Why the hell does Pieter Bello have your number in his phone?
金沙萨
喂
Hello?
马丁 谢天谢地
Martin, thank God.
-乔治娅 -我找到皮特·贝鲁了
- Georgia? - I found Pieter Bello.
-他死了 -什么
- He's-he's dead. - What?
-你说什么呢 -我拿了他的手♥机♥
- What are you talking about? - I took his phone,
他手♥机♥上有好多通茱蒂丝的未接来电
and on it, he had all these missed calls from Judith.
她知道我在找他的
I mean, she knew I was looking for him.
她看到了照片 但什么都没说
She-she saw the photo, she never said a fucking thing.
听着 我在金沙萨呢
Listen, I'm in Kinshasa now.
我可以去茱蒂丝家
I can go to Judith's house.
-什么 -是的 我带来个男人
- What? - Yes, I'm here with a man
他是桑库鲁19号♥航♥班♥的幸存者
who survived Sankuru Flight 19.
不 只有一个幸存者
No. There-there was only one survivor.
叫多米尼克
It was, uh, Dominique.
不 这人当时也在飞机上
No. This man was also on the flight,
他目睹了一切
and he saw what happened.
-当时有颗炸♥弹♥ 乔治娅 -什么
- There was a bomb, Georgia. - What?
但飞行报告说...
The flight report, it said...
不 有人在飞机上放了颗笔记本电脑炸♥弹♥
No. Someone planted a laptop bomb on that flight.
我们要查明是谁
And we're gonna find out who.
天呐
Jesus.
你没事吧
Tu vas bien?
我没事
I'm fine.
你刚刚在大喊
You were shouting.
用英语
In English.
这女人不肯放过我
This woman won't leave me alone.
什么
What?
有些鬼魂在我身边待太久了
Some ghosts I have lived with for far too long.
不说了
Never mind.
请跟我喝一杯吧
Please. Have a drink with me.
我不是要开车送你上班吗
I thought I was going to drive you to work...
我才说了算
I'm in charge there.
他们要等我
They wait for me.
你得雇个清洁工
You need to get a cleaner.
搜索 萨莉·纽尔
圣阿加莎临终关怀医院
萨莉·纽尔 病人服务
我还在想你要多久才能找到我
I was wondering how long it'd take you to find me.
并不久
Not long, actually.
我只是在考虑
I was just-- I was just deciding
是否还有必要跟你谈话
whether there was any point in talking to you...
萨莉
Sally.
她跟我讲了很多你的事 你妈妈
She told me all about you, your mum.
说得很生动美好
Painted a hell of a picture.
但问题是 是我在她身边
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表