剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
It's Will. Christ.
是威尔的飞机
I-It's Will's plane.
新闻上都在播
It's all over the news here.
他们还没放出正式声明
They haven't released an official statement yet.
我一直在联♥系♥航♥空♥公♥司♥
I've been trying to call the airlines, but...
我真遗憾 乔治娅
I am so sorry, Georgia.
威尔的航♥班♥失联了
Will's flight, i-it's gone missing.
-我真遗憾 -不不
- I'm-I'm so sorry... - No, no, no.
-乔治娅 -不
- Georgia... - No, no...
...还在地面
...on the ground still.
桑库鲁航♥空♥公♥司♥19号♥航♥班♥
Weather on Sankuru Airways Flight 19's journey
从戈马飞往金萨斯 途中可能遭遇了强风
from Goma to Kinshasa would have seen high winds
甚至风暴 但是
and possible storms, though again,
飞往金沙萨的桑库鲁航♥空♥公♥司♥19号♥航♥班♥
于刚果民♥主♥共和国失联 空军已经被召集
桑库鲁航♥空♥公♥司♥和民♥航♥局♥都尚未
there's been no official statement from Sankuru Airways
发表正式声明
or the ANAC, the Congolese...
什么时候停告诉我
Okay, just tell me when to stop.
那里 停下
There. Stop it there.
是你
It's you.
鹿特丹
荷兰
可以把眼睛睁大吗
Could you please open your eyes wide?
你是如何失明的 海格森先生
So how did you lose your sight, Mr. Helgason?
事故
An accident.
很久之前了
Long time ago, now.
到这边椅子上来
Uh, coming up on the chair here.
嗯
Yeah.
-行吗 -嗯 谢谢
- All right? - Yeah, thanks.
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
那么 什么结果
So, what's the verdict?
-还是瞎子 -依我看
- Still blind? - Well, there's...
目前没有什么情况 海格森先生
nothing I see at present, Mr. Helgason,
让你不能成为临床实验的
that would prevent you being a candidate
-候选人 -那我没白来一趟了
- for the clinical trial. - I haven't wasted my journey.
你得使用这眼药水
You will need to take these drops,
早上两次 晚上两次
two in the morning, two in the evening.
能确保你不会在术前
These ensure you won't get an infection
感染
prior to the procedure.
手术
"Procedure."
用这么冷冰冰的术语来形容奇迹
Such a clinical word for a miracle.
马太福音11:5
就是瞎子看见 瘸子行走
"The blind receive sight, the lame will walk,
长大♥麻♥疯的洁净
and those with leprosy will be cured."
这不是奇迹 海格森先生
No miracles here, Mr. Helgason,
只是科学
just science.
玛蒂尔达 可以给他叫辆出租车吗
Mathilde, could you call this man a taxi, please?
好的
Of course.
怎么样
How was it?
什么 我不会说荷兰语
Sorry? Um, I don't, I don't speak Dutch.
我不是这里人 我是外地的
I'm not from here. I'm a visitor.
我也是 我是英国人
Me, too. I'm English.
你也是来做手术的
You here for the surgery, too?
是的
Yes, I am.
-我是碧翠丝 -阿里尔
- I'm Beatrix. - Ariel.
就像《暴风雨》
Like The Tempest.
如果我是普洛斯彼罗的眼睛和耳朵
If I was Prospero's eyes and ears,
那我可帮不上他什么忙 是吧
I wouldn't be much use to him, would I?
你是哪里的口音
What's your accent?
-冰岛 -你远道而来啊
- Icelandic. - You've come a long way.
是啊
Yes, I have.
但为了奇迹是值得的
But it's worth it for a miracle, I think.
你合格吗
So did you qualify?
他说两天后就知道了
I find out in two days, he says.
希望我们都能走运
Well, hopefully, we'll both be lucky.
有人跟你一起来的吗
Did anyone come with you?
没有 只有我
No, it's-it's just me.
我朋友本打算来的 但临时有事
My friend was going to come, but life gets in the way,
明白吗
you know?
既然我们都是自己来的
Since we're both on our own,
我们一起喝一杯吧
perhaps we could have a drink?
我可以等 但如果你...
I-I could wait. You know, but-but if it...
那好啊
Sounds perfect.
好 太好了
Coolio. Great.
乔治娅
Georgia.
见到你很高兴
It's good to see you.
我已经尽可能放大了
I got in as close as we could.
再放大就要看不清了
Any closer and it just becomes a horrible mess.
这可能是任何人
It could be anyone.
但他走那天就戴着橘色的帽子
But he was wearing an orange cap the day he left.
我们只需要找到别的角度 你就会知道了
We just need to find a different angle, then you'll see.
摄制组可没拍别的角度
The camera crew didn't have another angle.
只有这个了
That's all we have.
你在那前不着村后不着店的地方过得如何
So, how are things out there in the middle of nowhere?
很安静
Quiet.
很抱歉我从没去过那里
I'm sorry I never went there.
你父亲好几次叫我去
Your father did ask me enough times.
我需要你帮忙 马丁
I need your help, Martin.
没人会听我的
No one's gonna listen to me.
但他们会听你的
They'll listen to you.
他跟你讲过印度尼西亚的事吗
Did he ever tell you about Indonesia?
我不是来谈我爸的
I didn't come here to talk about Dad.
我知道
No, I know.
他第一次巡逻 他的直升机坠毁了
His first patrol, his helicopter went down.
只有他一人活着离开了
He was the only one to walk out alive.
20年后 他还在做噩梦
20 years later, he was still having nightmares.
这种事会追随我们 乔治娅
These things follow us, Georgia.
揪着不放对你没有好处
Clinging on to them is no good for you.
你怎么可能知道什么对我好
How would you know what's good for me?
我知道你还在气发生的事
I know you're still angry about what happened,
但你不要以为我不在乎你
but you mustn't think I don't care about you.
那你表现的方式可真奇怪
Well, you've had an odd way of showing it.
还有其他方式
Now, there are other ways.
我现在的生活 你会认不出我的
My life now, you wouldn't recognize me.
我会见朋友
I see friends,
一起吃午饭 打滚木球
have lunch, play boules.
别人该担心的是我吗
I'm the one people are supposed to be worried about?
该死的花粉热
Bloody hay fever.
不是他 不可能 他死在了飞机上
It isn't him. It can't be. He died on that plane.
他办了登机手续
He was checked in,
-肯定上了 -但他们没找到尸体
- counted on. - They never found his body, ever.
还有其他很多人也是
Well, him and a lot of other people.
你得考虑自己
You have to think about yourself.
-我是在考虑自己 这就是 -不是的
- I am. This is what I'm doing. - No, you're not.
你是想在雷暴中爬上乔戈里峰
You're trying to climb K2 in a thunderstorm
因为你就是这种人
because that's who you are.
你不会真玩滚木球吧
You don't really play boules, do you?
人是会变的
People change.
不 不像你以为能变得那么多
No. Not as much as you'd like to think.
乔治娅 你真得忘记这一切了
Georgia, you really need to forget about all of this.
我就不该来这儿向你求助
I should never have come here asking for help from you.
-乔治娅 -这是个错误 算了吧
- Georgia! - This was a mistake. Forget it.
乔治娅 你去哪
Georgia, where are you going?
金沙萨
刚果共和国
-威尔斯女士 -嗯
- Miss Wells? - Yeah.
三年前
-请这边来 -有消息吗
- Come-come this way. - Has there been any news?
飞机还是失联吗
Is the plane still missing?
我一落地就在努力联网
I've been trying to get online since I landed.
我的英语不好 拜托了
My English is not good. Please.
我是茱蒂丝 请留言
This is Judith. Leave a message.
茱蒂丝 我刚到 我联不上网
Judith, I've just landed. I can't get online here.
没人告诉我情况 如果你有消息 打给我
No one's told me anything. If you've got any news, call me.
闲人免进
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表