剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
你就自己去找他
you take it up with him yourself.
祝你好运
And good bloody luck.
皮特把我藏在他们眼皮子底下
And Pieter hid me right under their noses.
我就躲在阿齐克韦的钶钽铁矿场
I hid from Azikiwe in his own bloody coltan mine.
我已经保护你够久了
I've been protecting you for long enough now.
阿齐克韦和茱蒂丝都以为你死了
Azikiwe and Judith both think you're dead.
你不能一辈子躲在这
You can't hide out here forever.
那架飞机无论如何都会坠毁
That plane was gonna go down either way.
没人能阻止 你我都不能
No one was gonna stop it, not you, not me.
你就这样自我安慰吗
Is that what you tell yourself?
我们隐瞒这种事是不对的
It's not right, knowing what we know.
你想出去吗
You want to go out there?
你想告诉全世界坠机的真♥相♥吗
You want to tell the world what really happened?
你想看看你多快会没命吗
You want to see how quickly you get dead?
或是乔治娅
Or Georgia?
不 兄弟
No, my brother.
不 都结束了 你以前的生活结束了
No. No, that's over. Your old life is gone.
她会好起来的
She'll heal.
人皆如此
We all do.
你必须忘记以前的生活
You have to forget about your old life.
她已成过去
She's gone, bruv.
来 起来
Come on, up, up.
你吃东西了吗
Have you eaten?
等会需要体力
You're gonna need your strength.
为什么
Why?
因为只有送你穿过边境
'Cause the only way I'm gonna keep you safe from Azikiwe
才能保护你不被阿齐克韦伤害
is to get you across the border.
离他远远的
A long way from him.
来
Come.
我不能用自己的护照
I couldn't use my passport.
我已被宣布死亡
I was declared dead.
我没办法离开刚果
And I had no way out of the DRC.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
阿齐克韦将军是个冷血无情的恶人
General Azikiwe is a fucking monster,
我知道 但我无法改变他所做过的事
I know he is, but I can't undo what he did.
听着
Look.
我知道我是个懦夫 乔治娅
I... I know I'm a coward... Georgia.
但老实说 我认为你没有我会过得更好
But honestly I just thought you'd be better off without me.
金沙萨
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不能在这睡 这里不安全
This is no place to sleep. It's not safe.
没有大人照顾你吗
Isn't there anyone looking after you?
没事的
It's fine.
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
三年 威尔
Three years, Will.
还有这是怎么回事
And what the hell is this?
你在卢旺达的房♥子外面
Why are we talking with an armed guard
还有个持枪守卫
outside your house in Rwanda?
皮特把我从矿场送来这里
Pieter got me out of that mine and over here.
然后 我不知道 我就...
And I, I don't know, I just...
我就安顿下来了
I just settled.
我在附近的农场工作
I found work on a farm nearby.
自己一个人生活
And I made a life for myself.
三年时间
Three years just...
很快就过去了
just passed by me,
所有内疚和偏执都...
and all the guilt and the paranoia just...
都开始渐渐消失 你懂的
It just started to fade, you know.
不 我不懂
No, I don't know.
如果你应该躲起来
If you're supposed to be hiding,
为什么又要去金沙萨
why go to Kinshasa?
不久之前 皮特来看我
Okay, well, not so long ago Pieter came to see me,
他要我帮他
and he asked for my help.
-好久不见 兄弟 -是啊 好久了
- It's been a while, bru. - Yeah, it has. It has.
我经过你家 他们说你来这了
I went by your place, they said you'd be here.
我有个坏消息
I've had some bad news, bru.
我得了艾滋
HIV.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
现在有治疗艾滋的药
Well, they can treat HIV now.
现在有药了 但是
They can treat HIV now, but, you know...
这里的药 很贵
the drugs out here-- very, very expensive.
非常贵
Very expensive.
而且 我想着我女儿
Also, I'm... thinking about my daughter
以及我做什么能改善她的生活
and... what I can do to make things good for her.
六年
Six years.
六年来 我帮茱蒂丝·格雷
For six years I've been making Judith Gray
和阿齐克韦将军赚钱
and General Azikiwe rich.
即使在他们让飞机坠毁后也没停止
Even after they brought that plane down.
你受够了吗
Yeah. You've had enough?
现在做生意跟以前不同了
The operation's not working like it used to.
每个人都想多分一杯羹
Everybody wants a bigger piece.
不知怎的
Somehow...
我现在赚的比三年前还少
I'm making less than I made three years ago.
我需要更多
And I need more.
我想活下去
I want to stay alive.
我要整顿一下
I'm gonna clean things up a bit.
雇用一队民兵组织
I'm gonna hire a militia group,
把矿场夺过来
and I'm gonna take over the mine.
你想夺下由刚果军队打理的矿场
You're taking on a mine run by the Congolese army?
你是雄狮队的球迷 我不应该意外
What do I expect from a Lions fan?
我在跟一个人合作
I'm working with someone.
那边
There.
西德尼·拉格瓦 他和阿齐克韦共事
Sidney Lagawa. He works with Azikiwe.
是为数不多得到将军信任的人
One of the few people the general trusts.
他现在跟我们合作
He's with us now.
你一直说"我们"
You keep saying "We."
你想要我做什么
What do you expect from me?
好吧
Okay.
茱蒂丝付你的那些钱
The money that Judith paid you,
你都存进金沙萨一个户口里
you put into account in Kinshasa?
用不同的名字 对吧
Under a different name?
如果你想要的是钱 你拿去
If it's the money you want, you can have it.
我不想跟那笔钱扯上关系
I don't want anything to do with that money.
那让我想起那架飞机上的人
It makes me think of the people on the flight.
-我可以用那笔钱雇民兵组织 -没问题
- I can use that to hire the militia. - Done.
但你就得跟我去金沙萨
But then you have to come with me to Kinshasa.
皮特
Pieter.
我觉得我做不到 皮特
I don't think I can do it, Pieter.
只有你能动用那个账户里的钱
You're the only one that's got access to that account.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
-我们会采取预防措施 -我不知道 皮特
- We'll take precautions. - I don't know, Pieter.
这太冒险了
It's too risky.
不是只有我一个人需要那笔钱
I'm not the only one that needs that money.
你也需要 我知道
You can use it, and I know that.
顺便说声 恭喜你
And by the way, congratulations.
我知道我欠了你 皮特
Okay, I know that I owe you, Pieter.
我很清楚 好吗
I know that, all right?
但这没你说得那么简单
But it's not as easy as you say.
我没有护照 没有身份证
I don't have a passport anymore, I have no ID.
任何东西我都能运过边境
I'm a man that can get anything across the border.
我们过了边境 然后怎么样
Yeah, and then we get over the border, and then what?
长途跋涉到金沙萨
All the way to Kinshasa.
如果我被抓住呢 到时怎么办
And if I get caught, huh? What happens then?
就去金沙萨一趟
One trip to Kinshasa.
你帮我 然后你把钱带回家
You help me and you bring money home.
弄本护照 过上更好的生活
A passport for a better life.
西德尼 我们走
Sidney, let's go.
于是我照他说的 去了金沙萨
So I did what he asked. I went to Kinshasa.
我们在银行时
While we were in the bank,
一次抗♥议♥政♥府♥活动升级成为全面暴♥动♥
a government protest blew up into a fucking full-scale riot.
一切发生得很快
It happened so fast.
老天
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表