剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
Not really.
那大概更好
Probably for the best.
第一站就是基西马吗
Is the first stop Kisima?
嗯 离这儿四五小时吧
Yeah. About four or five hours from here.
至少一般是的
Or, usually.
但如果你不喜欢法语嘻哈
But if you don't like French hip-hop,
会感觉像十个小时
it'll feel like ten.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
三年前
疼好点了吗
How's the pain?
你是说晒伤吗
You mean the sunburn?
好些了
It's getting better.
我...
I...
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你能再走远点吗
Can you try to go further?
天知道我们走多久了
God knows how long we've been walking.
我们没看见任何人 什么都没有
We've seen no one, nothing.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我觉得好虚弱
I just feel... feel so weak.
嗯 我们得给你找点水
Yeah. We need to get you some water.
你感觉怎么样
Uh, how-how... how do you feel?
累 怕
Tired, scared.
但很幸运
But lucky.
我们还能活下来就是奇迹了
It is a miracle that we are even here.
上帝 在看着我们
God is... God is looking down on us.
是吗
Well...
那他还看得不够仔细
he didn't look out enough.
你看到发生的事了吗
Did you see what happened?
没有 我只是听到了爆♥炸♥声
No. I just heard the explosion.
是个女人
It was a woman.
靠近前排 孕妇
Near the front. Pregnant.
她有个笔记本
She had a laptop, and...
她打开它时
when she... when she opened it,
它...
it just...
爆♥炸♥了
boom.
-什么 -我
- Wha...? - I...
我之前看到了她
I saw her before.
她...有人给了她个包
She was... she was given the bag.
我觉得她并不知道里面有什么
I-I don't believe she knew what was inside.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
来吧
Come on.
-动一动 -不
- Make a move. - No, no, you.
哪怕找到遮蔽处也好
Even if we find some shelter.
你去吧
Y-You go, you go.
你去吧 你可以比我走得
You go. You can walk much further than I c...
远
I can.
-我只会拖累你 -不
- I'll only slow you down. - No.
我不会丢下你的
No. I am not going without you.
-走吧 -拜托了
- Come! - Please, please, please.
拜托了
Please.
我希望你走
I want you to go.
-你走吧 -好吧
- Please go. - Okay.
我去找人
I will get someone.
我去找人帮忙
I will, I will get help.
我去找人
I'll find someone.
等你找到人了 告诉他们
When you get out of here, you'll-you'll tell them.
那女人的事
Tell them about the woman.
还有笔记本
And the laptop.
得让人们知道发生了什么
People... people need to know what happened here.
我会的
I will.
多米尼克
Dominique.
拜托
Please...
记得带晒后修复膏来
please remember the aftersun.
救命
Help.
不 不
No. No.
你可算醒了 先生
Ah, you're finally awake, sir.
抱歉
I'm sorry, my...
抱歉 我的法语不好
I'm sorry, my French is not so good.
-你是英国人吗 -不是
- You are English? - No.
冰岛人
Icelandic.
很高兴看到你醒了
It's good to see you awake.
我是帕斯卡·博格医生
I am Dr. Pascal Bourg.
米凯
Mikael.
很高兴认识你 米凯
Nice to meet you, Mikael.
你在戈马非洲治疗医院
You are in Heal Africa Hospital in Goma.
你到时状况很糟
You were not a well man when you came in.
内出血
Internal bleeding.
我们还得插胸管把血抽出来
We had to drain the blood with a chest tube.
我们给你输了血 你五根肋骨断裂
We made a transfusion. I found five broken ribs,
肺塌陷了 而且
your lungs had collapsed, and a...
肾严重撕裂
severely lacerated kidney.
我们只得给你切掉了
This, I am afraid, we had to remove.
但你还在
And yet here you are, hmm?
谢谢
Tha... Thank you.
我们这里有位外科医生 穆佳拉先生
We have a surgeon here, Monsieur Mgala.
你应该感谢他
He is who you should thank.
但作为本地的行善欧洲人
But as the local do-gooding European,
所以是由我来告诉你
I get to be the one to tell you.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我感觉很好
I... I feel great.
不 好疼的
No, it... it hurts.
我呼吸时疼
It hurts when I breathe.
我不呼吸时也疼
And... and it hurts when I don't breathe, too.
医生
But, Doctor...
我的眼睛
my eyes.
我不能...
I can't...
我前面
I can't see properly
看不清楚 医生
out the front, Doc.
就一片模糊
It's just... it's a blur.
好吧 尽量别动 好吗
Okay, just stay as still as you can for me, hmm?
我无法确定 但可能是开始
I cannot be sure, but I think perhaps it is
视网膜出血了
the beginning of a retinal hemorrhage.
我觉得两眼都是
Both eyes, I would say.
等你可以安全转移了
You will need to be transferred to Kinshasa
你得转移去金沙萨
when it is safe to move you.
告诉我 我们可以打给谁吗
Now, tell me, is there someone we can call?
多米尼克
Dominique.
她在吗
Is she here?
谁 她也是医院的病人吗
Who? Is she a patient at this hospital?
不 是飞机上的
No. From the flight.
桑库鲁
Sankuru.
她也在飞机上 多米尼克
She was on the plane. Dominique.
你是说她吗
Do you mean her?
她死了
She died?
对
Yes.
怎么回事
Why?
她没被送来这家医院
She... she was not seen at this hospital.
我也只知道新闻上说的
I do not know more than the news tells us.
你经历了什么
What happened to you?
他们说你是在丛林里被发现的
They say you were found in the middle of the forest.
米凯 我能问你个问题吗
Mikael, can I ask you something?
你也在飞机上吗
Were you in that plane?
我撒谎了
I lied.
从那天起 米凯·阿朗森死了
And from that day on, Mikael Aranson died.
我成了阿里尔
I became Ariel.
报纸上的那男人就是
The man in the paper was the same one
我在机场看到的那个
I saw in the airport.
他把那个包递给了那女人
He handed a bag to that woman.
包里是个笔记本电脑
In that bag was a laptop
它把飞机炸了个洞 害死了85人
that blew a hole in the plane and killed 85 people.
他是谁
Who was he?
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表