剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
- Yeah. I'm fine. - Okay.
-没事的 -好
- So fine. - Okay.
好消息 看来有人今天就能带你去
Good news, it looks like someone will take you today.
太好了 谁
Great. Who?
这里的所有非政♥府♥组织
You know, uh, all the NGOs in this area,
都相互照顾
they-they all look after each other,
我放出了消息 似乎有辆医疗车
so I put word out and it seems like there's a medical truck
要去基西马 麻疹疫苗项目
heading through Kisima, measles vaccination program.
我跟他们说你是记者
I told them you were a journalist,
要报道他们在本地的工作
writing about their work in the region.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Bonjour.
-你好 -你好
- Hello! - Hello.
他那次来时画的
He did them on that trip.
最后那次吗
On that last trip?
对
Yeah.
天呐 那是最可怕的一场风暴了
Oh, God, it was the biggest bastard of a storm.
威尔困在了办公室里
Will got stuck in the office.
没有电♥话♥ 没有互联网
There was no phone, no Internet.
他就画了那些
So he drew those.
我不忍♥心摘掉
I couldn't take them down.
你介意我留下这张吗
Would you mind if I kept this one?
天呐 当然可以
Oh, my God, of course.
你要去的地方的民兵组织
Look, the militia groups out where you're going,
他们应该不会来打扰你 他们以为
they should leave you be, and as far as they're concerned,
你是去接种疾病疫苗的
you're out there vaccinating against disease,
-但我不能做保证 -我知道
- but I can't guarantee anything. - I know.
我真的很感谢你带我来
I really appreciate you getting me here.
我不知道你会找到什么
I don't know what you're gonna find out there,
但威尔对我意义重大
but Will meant a lot to me,
所以我才还没告诉你
and that's the only reason why I haven't told you this--
天知道 或许最好别说出来 但...
Christ knows maybe it's best not to, but...
什么
What?
茱...你说什么呢
Jud-- what are you talking about?
我不希望你认为
I don't want you to think
我对你有所隐瞒
that I've held anything back from you, okay?
我听说有个女人
I heard there was a woman.
就发生在坠机前几个月
Apparently it happened a few months before the crash.
我觉得并不是认真的 对于威尔不是
I don't think it was anything serious, not for Will,
但那女人是刚果军队
except that the woman was the wife
一个将军的妻子
of a general in the Congolese army,
而且 威尔还很担心被他发现
and apparently, Will was terrified that he might find out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那...是他告诉你的
And... and he t-- he told you.
是威尔告诉你他出轨了吗
Did Will tell you he was having an affair?
不是
No.
但你跟人工作总会听到些事
But when you work with someone, you hear things...
那么就是谣传了
Right, so it was a rumor.
你不能确定
You don't know.
他们被人看到一起吃晚饭
They were seen having supper together, so...
那是办公室八卦 茱蒂丝
Yeah, but that's office gossip, Judith.
那是无聊的人
That's people stirring the pot
乱搞事情
because they're bored.
他不会的 他不会那么做的
He wouldn't. He wouldn't do that.
听我说
Just listen for a minute, okay?
如果有人绑♥架♥了威尔
If someone has taken Will prisoner...
那为什么呢
then why?
如果他真羞辱了那个将军呢
What if he did dishonor this general?
那跟坠机有什么关系
What has that got to do with a crashed plane?!
而且我丈夫是怎么活下来的
And how the hell my husband walked off it alive?
我知道 我也跟你一样想知道
I know. And I want answers, just like you do.
但我也希望你知道真♥相♥
But I also want you to know the truth.
但我想告诉你一切
But I want to tell you everything.
你想要答案
You know, you want answers.
你就得问问题
You have to ask questions.
你还是继续去工作吧
I think you should go back to work.
-我们去哪 -不知道
- Where are we going? - No idea.
你该少问点问题 阿蒂嘉
You should ask fewer questions, Adidja.
那样更轻松些
It's easier that way.
说法语吗
Francais?
我的斯瓦西里语太烂了
My Swahili's for shit.
这就是依赖翻译的后果
That's what happens when you rely on translators.
英语呢
English?
-会点 -你怎么学会的
- Some. - So how did you learn?
电台 电视
Radio? TV?
联♥合♥国♥
The UN.
我们村附近有个站点
There was a station near my village...
很久以前了
a long time ago.
我有个你这么大的女儿
I have a daughter about your age.
前两天还是她生日
It was her birthday the other day.
我给她寄去了礼物
I sent her a present.
一个小塑料厨房♥
A little plastic kitchen.
她妈妈
Her mother...
那贱♥人♥给寄了回来
Bitch sent it back.
她说 我不知道她喜欢什么
She said I don't understand what she likes.
她太小 用不上
Too young for her.
她就随便包了份礼物
So she wrapped up something...
告诉我女儿是我送的
told my daughter it was from me.
这都是为了她
This, all of this is for her.
保护一个人的天真是肮脏的事
Protecting someone's innocence is... is an ugly business.
我看到你放走了你的朋友
I saw you let your friend go.
没事的
It's okay.
我不会告诉谁的
I won't tell anyone.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你叫什么
What's your name?
-阿蒂嘉 -阿蒂嘉
- Adidja. - Adidja.
阿蒂嘉 听我说
Adidja, listen to me.
等我们到了目的地
When we get where we're going,
你要为我做件事
you're going to do something for me
就像我也帮了你
the same way I did something for you.
好吗
Okay?
你就是乔治娅吧
You must be Georgia.
嗯
Yeah.
汤姆·詹森
Tom Jenson.
医生 传奇
Hashtag doctor, hashtag legend.
你是那种人啊
You're one of those.
你给谁做报道
Who do you write for?
给我开支票的人
Whoever writes me a check.
好吧
Right.
你要走了
You're off then.
-茱蒂丝 -汤姆
- Judith. - Tom.
希望你不介意我找你上级
I hope you don't mind me calling in this favor
-请求帮忙 -没事的
- with your supervisor. - It's fine. Really.
-你会照顾她吧 -当然
- You'll look after her, yeah? - Of course.
只要你清楚你要去哪
As long as you know where you're going out there,
就没问题
it's not a problem.
是啊
Yeah, right.
准备好了吗
We ready?
嗯
I am.
别干傻事 好吗
Don't do anything silly, okay?
-我需要答案 -我也是
- I need answers. - Me, too.
-我是乔治娅 -法布里斯
- I'm Georgia. - Fabrice.
欢迎 乔治娅
Welcome, Georgia.
我们走吧
Let's get going.
这是露易丝 我们的项目协调人
This is Louise, our project coordinator.
别介意她
Don't take offense at her.
她做这个很久了
She's been doing this forever.
在这里待了太久 都忘了怎么跟人客气了
Too many years out here, she's forgotten how to be nice.
我们走不走了
Right, are we going or what?
你会法语
You speak French?
不太会
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表