剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
金沙萨
刚果民♥主♥共和国
...有你承认杀了茱蒂丝·格雷的录音
...admitting that you killed Judith Gray.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
这无所谓 重要的是 我们找到了
It doesn't matter. The point is we did.
今天是我儿子的生日
It's my son's birthday.
他知道他父亲是个杀人犯吗
Does he know that his father's a murder?
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
你在找威尔
You're looking for Will?
你笑什么
What's so funny?
我们本可以省好多时间的
We could have saved a great deal of time
你要早说就好了
if you told me so before.
威尔在卢旺达 鲁亨盖里
Will is in Rwanda. Ruhengeri.
哪里
Where?
白柱子的红房♥子 就在...
The red house with white pillars just round the corner...
你没事吧
You okay?
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
没事
I'm fine.
你知道好歹的话
If you know what's good for you...
就赶紧离开这里
you will get far away from this place.
如果你撒谎 我们就去找少将
If you're lying, we will go the general.
我们会告诉他 是你杀了茱蒂丝·格雷
We will tell him that you killed Judith Gray
还会告诉他 你在跟皮特·贝鲁
and we will tell him that you have been colluding
合谋
with Pieter Bello against him.
那你们自己跟他说话
Then speak to him.
我给你们看证据
I'll show you.
你干什么
What is this?
喂
Hello?
-威尔 -乔治娅
- Will? - Georgie?
天呐 乔治娅 是你吗
Georgie, oh, my God, is that you?
乔治娅
Georgia.
-我是来送生日礼物给你儿子的 -乔治娅
- I came here to bring a present to your boy... - Georgia!
-一群骗子 -乔治娅 乔治娅
- Liars! - Georgie? Georgia!
我身边都是骗子
I am surrounded by liars.
把我的矿井夺走 和皮特·贝鲁合谋
Taking the mine from me, working with Pieter Bello.
还有多少
How many others?!
你还撒了多少谎 西德尼
How many other lies have you told, Sidney?!
等等
Wait.
听我解释
Let me explain.
我收留你时 你只是个无名小卒
I took you from nothing.
-求你冷静点 -你就这样回报我
- Please, calm down. - This is my reward?
我们跟皮特·贝鲁毫无关系
We have nothing to do with Pieter Bello.
我们只想知道威尔·梅森的下落
We just want to know about Will Mason.
是你袭击了茱蒂丝·格雷
You attacked Judith Gray!
你的矿之前一直在损失钱
Your mine was losing money.
所有人都占你便宜
Everyone was taking.
现在我们重新开始 你确保能收到自己那份钱
Now we start again and you keep collecting your cut.
你会比以往赚更多
More, you'll make more.
我本打算告诉你的
I was going to tell you.
老天 快走
Jesus Christ! Go.
走 快走
Go. Go.
快走
Move.
寡妇
第一季 第七集
老天 那是威尔 马丁
Jesus, it was Will, Martin.
真是他
It was him.
现在怎么办
So, now what?
我不是要喝
I'm not drinking it.
只是想瘾君子一样狂吸
Just sniffing it like a junkie.
五年前
网上说每天摄入咖♥啡♥因♥不宜超过200毫克 对吧
The Internet says, what, just 200 milligrams a day, right?
真令人放松啊
That's very relaxing,
用毫克来计算早上要喝多少咖啡
measuring out your morning coffee in milligrams.
妈妈准备喝198毫克咖啡哦
Mummy's about to have 198 milligrams of coffee.
闭嘴 走开啦
Just sh... Go away.
我真混♥蛋♥ 但希望我这混♥蛋♥能找到工作
I am an arse, but hopefully I'm an arse with a job.
你会表现出色的
You're gonna be great.
别碰我的咖啡 那是我的
Hands off my milligrams. They're mine.
不 这是为了你好
No. It's for your own good.
祝你好运
Good luck.
那么
So...
你上一份工作是经营顾问公♥司♥
Your last role was running a consultancy business?
没错 旅游业的
Yeah, in the travel space.
在那之前
And before that,
你在另一家公♥司♥担任市场总监
you were MD of another company.
对 我们运气不佳
Yeah, I mean, well, we had some bad luck,
不过在那之前 我确实担任过市场总监
but, yes, before that, I was a marketing director.
帕德伯恩[德国] 阿克罗蒂里[英属基地区]Paderborn, Akrotiri...
我妻子曾是军人
My wife was in the Army,
所以她被派驻到哪 我就去哪工作
so my career, well, it just always followed hers.
我很喜欢你们在做的工作
I- I love what you do here.
我知道我的履历不太理想
And I know my CV's patchy.
毕竟有两次生意失败
I mean, two failed businesses.
我可以列出一大堆借口 但是...
I could roll out a long list of excuses, but...
事实就是如此
you know, it is what it is.
实话实说 轮到我养家了
The truth is it's my turn now.
长久以来 都是我妻子在养家
You see, my wife has been supporting us for a long time,
而现在
and... well,
我们即将迎来一个宝宝
we're about to have a baby soon.
-恭喜你们 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
所以我需要这份工作
So I need this job.
而且 茱蒂丝
And, Judith,
没人会比我更努力为你工作
no one is gonna work harder for you than what I will.
因为如果我让你失望了
Because if I, if I fail you,
我就是辜负了我妻子和未出生的女儿
then I fail my wife and I fail my unborn daughter.
还有什么比那更好的动力呢
And what's a better motivator than that?
这份工作需要偶尔出差到刚果民♥主♥共和国
The job does require some occasional travel to the DRC,
跟进一下我们在那边做的工作
just to keep in touch with what we're doing out there.
这你能接受吗
Would you be okay with that?
你需要我做什么 我就做什么
I'll do whatever you need me to do.
本森先生
Mr. Benson.
-怎么了 -之前在这里那个女孩
- What's the matter? - The girl who was here.
-阿蒂嘉吗 -她走了 我看到她跑走
- Adidja? - She left. I saw her running.
-还带走了一个背包 -你为什么不阻止她
- She carried a big bag with her. - Well, why didn't you stop her?
我有去追 但她离我太远了
I followed her, but she was too far ahead.
-我在市场跟丢了 -该死
- I lost her in the market. - Fuck.
-抱歉 -没事 让·皮埃尔
- I'm sorry. - That's all right, Jean-Pierre.
你可以走了 我们...
You can go. We--
-乔治娅 -她一定是听见我们
- Georgia! - Well, she must've overheard us
商量要把她送去别的地方
talking about finding her somewhere else to stay.
不 她很坚强
No, she's tough.
她是个幸存者 她不会有事的
She's a survivor. She will be okay.
她只是个小女孩 现在独自在一个城市里
She's a little girl. She's on her own in a city.
我知道 但她不是你的责任 乔治娅
Yes, I know, and she's not your responsibility, Georgia.
我会留在这找阿蒂嘉
I'll stay here and look for Adidja.
你去找威尔 你听到那人说的了
You go find Will. You heard the man--
红房♥子 白柱子
red house, white pillars,
在卢旺达鲁亨盖里的新集市拐角处
round the corner from the New Market in Ruhengeri, Rwanda.
卢旺达
卡贝扎机场
-乔治娅·韦尔斯 -我是
- Georgia Wells? - Yeah.
我是安保埃莫里
Emery Security.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
鲁亨盖里离这不远
Ruhengeri is not far from here.
请跟我来
Please follow me.
谢谢
Thanks.
卢旺达火山国家公园
就是这里吗
We're in the correct place?
我想是的
Yeah. I think so.
女士 女士
Madam. Madam.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
抱歉 我好像找错地方了
Sorry, I-I think I've got the wrong house.
抱歉
Sorry.
现在怎么办
What now?
晚点再来
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表