剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
天呐 为什么
Oh, God. Why?
这儿有一座矿 开♥发♥钶钽铁的
There's a mine here. A-a coltan mine.
她丈夫
So, her husband,
他帮皮特·贝鲁
he-he ran the, uh,
管理矿的事务
the operations for, uh, uh, Pieter Bello.
她丈夫帮皮特·贝鲁管理的那座矿
The, uh... the mine that her husband helped Pieter Bello run,
在哪儿
where is it?
听着 我很感激
Listen, I appreciate it.
要是不重要的话我也不会求助你 泰丝
You know I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important, Tess.
鹿特丹
荷兰
谢谢
Thank you.
这人♥大♥概37 38岁
Well, this man's late 30s,
-顶多40出头 -他有星星吗
- early 40s. - Does he have the stars?
阿朗森先生
Mr. Arnason.
拜托
Please.
拜托别再这么叫我
Please stop calling me that.
好 阿里尔
All right. Ariel.
你说的这人肩章上有两颗星
You described a man with two gold stars on his epaulettes.
你确定 对吗
You're sure about that, are you not?
是的 我记得很清楚
Yes. Yes, I remember that definitely.
那请你知道 我不会浪费你时间
Well, then please assume that I won't waste your time
描述一个没有这勋章的人
describing someone who doesn't have that insignia.
好
Okay.
浓眉 棕色眼睛
Heavy brows, brown eyes,
壮实 光头
thickset, his head's shaved.
当然 他可能是在拍这张照之前或之后
But, of course, he could've had it, uh, cut before or after the...
剃的
picture was taken.
这没用 我们已经过了两遍你的名单
This is useless. We've been through your list twice already.
我不知道
I don't know.
再想想
But think.
最微不足道的身体细节也别漏掉
Even the tiniest physical detail.
你还在报纸上见过他
You also saw him in the newspaper.
不是报纸 是
It wasn't a newspaper. It was--
刚果那个区域里没有报纸 是...
They don't really have them in that part of the Congo. It was...
私人打印的4页A4纸
four sheets of home-printed A4.
肯定查不到的
It won't be on any record anywhere.
-这是在浪费时间 -阿朗森先生
- We're wasting our time. - Mr. Arnason--
阿里尔
uh, Ariel--
你记得制♥服♥上的星星
you remember the stars on the uniform.
你看到的那个把炸♥弹♥
Now, the man you saw handing what was a bomb
交给飞机上一个女人的男人是位少将
to a woman on the plane was a major general.
如果你描述的勋章没错的话
Now, if you're right about that insignia,
他就是空军的
he was in the Air Force.
这就把范围缩小到30到40个人之间
Now, that narrows our search down to 30, maybe 40 men.
相信我 我想帮忙的 真的
Believe me, I want to help. Honestly.
但我没法辨认一个我再也看不到的人
But I cannot identify a man I can no longer see.
你已经帮了我
Well, you have helped.
多亏了你 我现在掌握的信息比之前多
Thanks to you, I now have more information than I had before.
你相信我
And you believe me?
是的
Yes, I do.
你说得好像很简单似的
You say that. Like it's so simple.
但你知道我的真名 你知道我做过什么
But you know my real name. You know what I've done.
你有自己的理由 选择保持沉默
You had your reasons for keeping your silence.
相信我 我能理解
Believe me, I understand.
超出你的想象
More than you could ever know.
我们瞬间做出决定
We make snap decisions.
就一转眼的工夫
Fraction of a second.
然后我们得承受结果
Then we have to live by them.
所有混乱的后果
All the messy consequences.
谢谢你抽空见我
Well, I appreciate your time.
如果我需要再次找你谈话 我会联♥系♥你
I have your number if I need to talk to you again.
我现在怎么办
What do I do now?
回家
Go home.
等等 这是我唯一的请求
Just wait, that's all I'm asking.
等我忙完和你一起去
Wait until I can come with you.
汤姆 相信我 我不会有事的
Tom, trust me, I'll be fine.
你不能自己进入雨林 你个疯子
You can't go into the rain forest by yourself, you lunatic.
听着 我没开玩笑
Look, please, I'm serious.
这样不安全
It's not safe.
乔治娅 你
Georgia. You...
拜托
Please.
在这里不能独自出行 这是经验之谈[拇指规则]
Rule of thumb: you don't go off anywhere out here on your own.
你知道这话出自哪儿吗
Do you know where that phrase comes from?
有条古老的英国法律
There was this old English law
说一个男人可以合法用棍子打他妻子
that said a man could legally beat his wife with a stick
只要棍子比他大拇指细就行
as long as the stick was no thicker than his thumb.
-时代变了 -嗯
- Times have changed. - Yeah.
我自己能应付 汤姆 真的
I can handle myself, Tom, really.
等等 等等
H-Hang on. Hang on.
天
Oh, God.
我没有把它扔掉
Look, I kept this.
你想带上吗
Do you want to take it?
这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
-让他们以为我是你们中的一员比较好 -没错
- Better off if they think I'm with you. - Yes, yes, that's it.
他们应该不会为难医生
They should leave a doctor alone.
按理说 我...
Should. I...
你要找的人曾下令杀人
You're walking towards a man who had someone killed.
你找到他后打算怎么做
And what you going to do when you find him?
我会问他我丈夫在哪
I'm going to ask him where my husband is.
小心点
Be careful.
现在说小心已经太迟了 不是吗
I think I'm way past that, don't you?
你离开了好一会儿
You were gone a while.
是吗
Was I?
总有一天你会出去散步
One of these days you're gonna go for a walk
然后再也不回来
and not come back.
抱歉
Sorry.
不必道歉 好吗
There's no need. All right?
你在看什么
What the hell is this?
房♥产经纪人卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
It's estate agents selling houses.
我也不知道我为什么要看这垃圾节目
I have no idea why I watch this shit.
这是你画的吗
Did you do this?
嗯 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
这能让我平静下来
You know, it calms me.
不知什么原因
For some reason.
就像你在她背后画"V"让她静下来那样
The way it calmed her when you drew it on her back.
我知道这样很傻
I know it's stupid.
没有
It's not stupid.
安吉拉说她愿意见你
You know, Angela said she'd see you.
-随时都可以 -心理治疗没用的
- Whenever you want. - Therapy's not gonna help.
你和你父母一起见的那个人 他不怎么样
That guy you saw with your parents, he was no good.
不是所有心理医生都一个样
Not all therapists are the same.
-他们什么都说不出来 -他们说什么不重要
- They can't say anything. - It's not about what they say.
乔治娅 而是你...
Georgia, it's about you...
你需要倾诉
just saying anything.
说什么
Like what?
已经过去六个月了
It's been six months.
我们的生活还得继续
We have to try and live our lives.
我们必须去尝试
We have to try.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是一名医生
I'm a doctor.
过来
Come.
走
Move.
我对你和其他人都不会构成威胁
Look, I'm no threat to you or anybody.
你放我走 我不会生事的
If you just let me go, I won't cause any trouble.
过去 他需要你的帮助
Move. He needs your help.
这是枪伤
It's a bullet wound.
没错
Yes.
里面...
There's a...
伤口里面还有碎弹片
There's fragments of bullet still left in there.
得取出来
We need to get them out.
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表