剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
马丁
Martin?
马丁
Martin? Martin?
你没事吧
Are-are you okay?
怎么回事
What happened?
你似乎是昏过去了
It sounded like you passed out.
怪不得我在地板上呢
Well, that would explain what I'm doing on the floor.
你该去看医生
You should see a doctor.
听着
Listen.
我没事的
Listen, I'll-I'll... I'll be fine.
别傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
如果你不舒服 也帮不了我
If you aren't well, you can't help me,
帮不了你的朋友
you can't help your friend.
你能不能马上去医院
So, would you please go to the hospital right now?
好吧
All right. All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我尽量快点回来
I'll try not to be too long.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
小心点
Be careful.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Excuse me!
最近的医院在哪
Where's the nearest hospital?
赌徒街
Rue Gamber.
离这里不远 你应该能找到
Not too far from here, so it should be fine.
给你
There you go.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Pleasure.
书好看吗
Good book?
碧翠丝来电
Beatrix hringir.
碧翠丝来电
Beatrix hringir.
碧翠丝来电
Beatrix hringir.
碧翠丝
Beatrix?
我只想打电♥话♥告诉你 我做了手术
I just wanted to call to tell you that I had the operation.
-我想让你知道 -怎么样
- I thought you should know. - And?
我还得有一阵才能知道
I won't know for a while.
我在金沙萨 我来了
I'm in Kinshasa. I came.
我很高兴
I'm glad. I'm-I'm...
我不喜欢我们分别时的情形
I didn't like the way we left things. I...
我终于想做件好事了
I'm finally trying to do a good thing.
你不是个坏人 阿里尔
You're not a bad person, Ariel.
我还以为你打给我
I thought perhaps you were calling me
是因为我寄给你的东西
because of the package I sent you.
不是 我没收到什么
No. Nothing's arrived.
其实不算什么
It's-it's nothing much.
我就是知道你快做手术了
I just knew your surgery was coming up...
碧翠丝
Oh, uh, Beatrix?
我可以待会儿再打给你吗
Do you mind if I call you back in a little bit?
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
-回头谈 -马丁
- Speak later. - Martin?
你挺快啊
That was fast.
他们怎么说
What did they say?
马丁
Martin?
是你吗 马丁
Is that you, Martin?
马丁
Martin?
别动
Don't move!
一动别动
Don't fucking move.
别动
Stay still.
放聪明点 好吗
Be smart, okay?
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
好
Okay.
-好 -放聪明点
- Okay. - Be smart.
嗯 我...
Yeah, I'll be...
我...
I'll be...
我会聪明点的
I'll be smart.
你朋友呢
Where is your friend?
他...他走了 他回家了
He's-he's... he's gone. He's gone home.
他留下个瞎子一个人
He left a blind man alone?
是啊 我叫他走的 他该做的做完了
Yeah, I asked him to go. His part was done.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
你是被他
You are-are the one
认出来的人
he recognized.
你为少将工作
You work for the general.
这事什么时候是个头
Where does this end?
做一个杀了一飞机人的杀人犯的走狗
Being a lapdog to a man who murdered a plane full of people.
应付这些破事
Dealing with the shit
好让他不脏了自己的手
so he can keep his hands clean.
我不是谁的狗
I'm no one's dog.
你当然是狗
Sure, you're a dog.
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
你来杀一个瞎子
You're here to murder a blind man
就因为他知道真♥相♥
because he knows the truth.
你不懂 是吧
You don't get it, do you?
是我杀了你朋友
I killed your friend,
茱蒂丝·格雷
Judith Gray, huh?
不是少将
Not the g-general.
是我
Me.
他都不知道
He has no idea.
那贱♥人♥根本没料到
Bitch never saw me coming.
现在是谁掌控大局
So, who is in c-c-c-c-control now?
谁能拿到钱了
Who is gonna get paid now?
我不认识茱蒂丝·格雷
I don't know-- I don't know Judith Gray.
我没见过她
I never met her. Who did-- who--
少将怎么跟你说我的啊
who did the general tell you I am?
听我说 你...
Listen to me. You...
你不必这么做的
you don't have to do this.
求你 我可以
Please, I-I can-- I can just--
我可以坐飞机
I can-- I can get on a plane.
我可以回家
I can just go home.
我可以让你什么都感觉不到
I can do this so you won't feel a thing.
我可以向你保证
I can p-p-promise you that.
我理解
I-I understand.
我理解
I understand.
我...
I'm s--
抱歉 很抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
来
Here.
我带你走
I will guide you.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确定是这里吗
Are you sure this is the place?
放过我
Leave me alone!
乔治娅 乔治娅
Georgie. Georgie.
不 我只想跟他谈谈
No! I just want to talk to him!
-求你 -跑 跑
- Please! - Run! Run!
带上维奥蕾特 快跑
Get Violet and run!
什么
What?
带上维奥蕾特 确保她的安全
Get Violet! Make sure she's safe!
妈妈
Mummy?
妈妈
Mummy?
阿里尔
Ariel?
医生给我治好了
The doctor sorted me out.
就是该死的疟疾药
It was the bloody malaria tablets after all.
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do this.
我可以让你什么都感觉不到
I can do this so you won't feel a thing.
我可以向你保证
I can p-p-promise you that.
阿里尔
Oh, Ariel.
我理解
I understand.
早上好
Morning.
睡得好吗
You sleep well?
-不好 -嗯
- No. - No.
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表