剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
让资金流经那里 直到把钱洗干净
run the money through that till it comes out clean.
每周给我分成 我就帮你
Cut me in every month, and I'll help wash the cash
通过英国分部洗钱
through the U.K. side of the business.
-我们可以... -你可以停止了
- We can... - You can stop now.
-停止什么 -假装你是来帮我的
- Stop what? - Pretending you're here to help me.
听着
Listen.
操作起来很简单
It's simple to do.
我再开两家分支机构
I, I open up another two branches...
别再说这些了
Yeah, just cut it out, will you?
你就直说 如果我不让你帮我 你会做什么
Tell me what you will do if I don't want your help.
-但你需要这个 -要是我不需要呢
- But you need it. - But what if I don't?
你这不是在帮我 威尔
You're not helping me, Will.
你是在勒索我
You're blackmailing me.
我不是...
I'm not...
好吧
Okay...
茱蒂丝
Judith.
你知道我过去一年经历了什么
You know what I've been through over the last year.
我一直以来 都跟随乔治娅
I've been following Georgia from army base to army base
从一个军事基地到另一个基地
for as long as I can remember,
现在这是我的机会
and now this is my chance.
重新开始 帮忙家里
To start again and to help.
我们都有自己的原因 不是吗
Yeah, well, we all have our reasons, don't we?
所以说吧 你要多少钱
So, go on, then. Name your price.
她开始付我掩口费
She started paying me to keep quiet.
我把钱存在金沙萨
I kept the money in Kinshasa,
用另一个名字 这样不会被追踪到
another name so it couldn't be traced.
一年后 我去戈马
A year later, I went out to visit Goma.
返航坐的就是桑库鲁19号♥航♥班♥
The flight back was Sankuru 19.
你在机场吗
You at the airport?
我起飞去金沙萨前还有几小时
I've got a couple of hours before my flight to Kinshasa.
那你可以去逛商店
Well, you can hit the shops.
这里就一家商店 该死
"Shop," Singular. Oh, shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
戒指怎么样
How's that ring feeling?
我大小买♥♥对了吗
Did I get the right size?
皮特
Pieter.
你猜怎么着
Yeah, guess what.
那个狄坎贝跟我坐同一班飞机
That guy, um, Dikembe is on my flight.
你登机了吗
Have you boarded yet?
-还没 -别上去
- No, not yet. - Don't.
我告诉你 别上那架飞机 明白了吗
I'm telling you, do not get on that plane. You understand?
但这是今天的最后一班了
Yeah, well, this is the last flight out today, so,
如果我错过了 乔治娅会杀了我的
if I miss it, Georgia will kill me.
听我说 你一直对我很坦率
Listen to me, bru, you've been straight with me.
你去找茱蒂丝时 也没暴露我
When you went to Judith, you kept me out of it.
我银行存款变多都是多亏了你
And my bank balance went up thanks to you.
所以我现在要回报你 千万别登上那架飞机
So let me return the favor. Do not get on that plane.
出发
-出租车 -好的 老板
- Taxi. - Yes, boss.
快开车
Drive.
我们得起飞了
We need to leave.
舱门已经关闭了
The port door is closed,
我还需要确认一下乘客都上齐了
but I just need to confirm the passengers.
我们现在不走 就要几小时后才能起飞
If we don't leave now we won't be able to take off for hours.
金杜上空有风暴
There's a big storm over Kindu.
现在就必须起飞
We need to leave now!
我是皮特·贝鲁 请留言
It's Pieter Bello, leave a message.
是我 我没上机
It's me. I'm off.
能给我回电
Can you call me back
告诉我刚发生了什么吗
and tell me what the hell just happened?
但这些都无法解释你为什么
Okay, but none of this explains why you allowed
让你妻子以为你死了
your wife to think that you were dead.
坠机的事 与我无关
Yeah, well, the plane, it- it had, had nothing to do with me.
飞机上有一名政客 狄坎贝·拉西马
There was a politician, Dikembe Rahema,
他奉命去整顿东部
who was on a mission to clean up the East,
这会严重影响到阿齐克韦的生意
which threatened to put Azikiwe's operation in trouble.
但他时刻有保镖跟在身边 乔治娅
Now he had security with him 24/7, Georgia.
于是 阿齐克韦...
So, Azikiwe just...
他让整架飞机坠毁
well he brought down that whole 737.
就为了一个人
For one person.
我的机票是茱蒂丝买♥♥的
And Judith bought me the ticket.
她一定是受够了分钱给我
She must have just been sick of cutting me in on it
索性一石二鸟
and thought, "Two birds with one stone."
乔治娅 她企图干掉我
Georgia, she tried to have me killed.
你之后就这么离开了吗
What, then you just, you just walked away?
你没有回头看吗 你没有...
You didn't look back? You didn't...
停下来想想可能会发生什么
stop to think what could happen?
等我想明白后 乔治娅
As it sank in, Georgie, I just--
我吓坏了 我惊慌失措
I totally lost my shit; I was a mess.
-天呐 -怎么了
- Fuck's sake! - What?
皮特去查了坠机旅客名单
Pieter, he checked the manifest of the crash,
他们...弄错了 乔治娅
and... they screwed up, Georgia,
他们以为我上了飞机
they counted me on the plane.
我不知道为什么 也许是因为那名政客
I don't know why-- maybe because of the politician--
但皮特说这是好消息
but he told me like it was good news.
茱蒂丝和阿齐克韦就不会再找我了
That Judith and Azikiwe wouldn't look for me anymore.
我就安全了
That I was safe.
但我当时无法思考 听不进去
But I couldn't even think, I couldn't hear it.
我没思考
I wasn't.
那你为什么不打电♥话♥给我
So, why didn't you call me, then?
我崩溃了
It destroyed me,
得知飞机上那些人的遭遇后
knowing what happened to the people on that flight.
我每时每刻 脑子里
All I could think about every second of every day
都在想那些人
was those people.
还有你
And you.
看到那些新闻
Watching the news.
和飞机的残骸
And seeing the wreckage.
我一直在想如果我当初说出来 结果是否会不同
I kept wondering if I'd just said something,
那么多无辜的人丧命 是不是我的错
if it was my fault so many innocent people died.
-女士 -坠机了
- Miss. - It crashed.
-女士 你没事吧 -坠机了
- Miss, you okay? - It crashed.
他们一小时前找到了残骸
They found the wreckage an hour ago.
我叫皮特去看你
So I asked Pieter to check up on you.
所以他才出现在机场吗
That's why he was at the airport, then?
阿齐克韦叫他去注意一下伊曼纽尔·卡扎迪
Azikiwe asked him to keep an eye on Emmanuel Kazadi.
是他妻子把炸♥弹♥带上飞机的
It was his wife that was carrying the bomb.
他想知道她有有没有跟她丈夫说过
He wanted to see if she told him anything.
你为什么不打给我
Why didn't you call me?
我打过
I did.
几次
A few times.
我打通了 但是
I'd call and I just...
我不能说话
And I just couldn't speak.
我知道你觉得这都是胡扯 乔治娅
I know you think this is bullshit, Georgia,
但坠机发生后的那几周
but in the weeks after the crash,
我如同行尸走肉
I couldn't function.
而且我很害怕
And I was scared.
阿齐克韦将军有忠心的部下
You see, General Azikiwe has men that are loyal to him--
他们不忠于政♥府♥ 而是忠于他
not to the government but to him.
所以我躲起来了
So I hid.
贝鲁先生
Mr. Bello.
贝鲁先生 将军
Mr. Bello, the general.
桑库鲁19号♥航♥班♥坠毁一个月后
你会跟阿齐克韦将军说吗
You will speak with General Azikiwe?
我跟将军毫无关系
I have nothing to do with the general.
你很清楚 柯莱赫
And you know that, Kalehe.
大家 大家都很愤怒
The people... the people, they are angry.
你去跟将军谈谈
You speak with the general.
我有我的职责
I have my job.
这些士兵有他们的职责
These soldiers, they have their jobs.
而你 也有自己的职责
And you, you have your job.
如果你对阿齐克韦少将有意见
If you've got a problem with Major General Azikiwe,
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表