剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
We try again later.
金沙萨
她叫阿蒂嘉
Her name's Adidja.
11岁 她今早失踪了
She's 11 years old. She went missing this morning.
但我有她的照片和外表描述
But I have a description and a photo.
叫你们警员看看
Ask your officers to look at it.
她很可能还在这附近
She's probably still in the area.
找你们就是浪费时间
I'm wasting my time, really.
老天
God.
怎么样了
How's it going?
问得正好
You might well ask.
我刚犯了个错误
I just made the mistake of trying
竟然试图跟警♥察♥讲道理
to get some sense out of the police.
-没进展吗 -没有
- No progress? - No.
他们对我要说的话毫无兴趣
They're not interested in anything I have to tell them.
感觉我无论选择哪个方向都碰壁
Feels like I'm hitting a brick wall wherever I turn.
抱歉
Sorry.
我今天已经听到很多次道歉了
Yeah, well, there's a lot of that going around.
阿里尔有消息吗
Any news on Ariel?
没有
No.
很遗憾 没有
Sadly, no.
你呢
What about you?
你那边情况怎么样
How are things where you are?
我还没能进入那栋房♥子
I haven't been able to get into the house yet.
有守卫 但我会想办法进去的
It's being guarded, but I'm going to.
别干傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
现在说这个有点晚了吧
Bit late for that, isn't it?
现在应该是好机会
Now, I think, would be a good time.
看样子他没烟了
Looks like he's run out of cigarettes.
走吧
Come on.
我要挂了 马丁
I have to go, Martin.
好的 再见
All right. Bye.
再见
B-Bye.
去 我会尽量拖住他
Go. I'll keep him busy as long as I can.
我要走了
I'm off.
又要去
Again.
是工作 我们也需要钱
It's work, and we need the money.
没错
That's right.
提醒我我有多没用 真好
Remind me how useless I am. Nice.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
只...
It's just...
我只是这个意思
That's what I'm saying.
我们得把这个取下来 乔治娅
We need to take this down, Georgie.
-不 不行 -已经过去一年了
- No, no. - It's been a year, okay?
继续挂着对我俩都没好处
It's not good for either of us.
难道我们就这么取下来 然后忘记她吗
So, what, we just take it down and then we forget about her?
这只是个悬挂床铃
It's just a mobile.
不是的
No.
我落地后打给你
I'll call you when I land.
威尔
Will?
乔治娅
Georgie?
居然真的是你
I can't believe it's really you.
我找到你了
I found you.
你还活着
You're alive.
乔治娅 等等
Georgia, w-wait.
我真希望你没来
I wish you hadn't have come.
我不懂
I don't understand.
这是怎么回事 威尔
What's going on here, Will?
你为什么这样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
乔治娅 你不该来这里
Georgia, you shouldn't be here.
来
Come on.
三年了
Three years.
三年来我都以为你死了
Three years I thought you were dead.
-对不起 -我知道你害怕
- I'm sorry. - I know you're scared.
没事的 我来了
It's okay. I'm here.
我来了 我会带你回家
I'm here and I'm gonna take you home.
你在害怕谁 是外面那个人吗
Who are you afraid of? Is it the man outside?
有枪那个男人
The man with the gun?
乔治娅 他是我的手下
Georgie, he works for me.
有很多事你需要知道
There's a lot you need to know.
四年前
金沙萨
再来一杯
Again.
马上 龙舌兰先生
Right away, Mr. Tequila.
你不是鲨鱼队的粉丝 对吧
Not a Sharks fan, huh?
他们输球时我就喜欢
I like them when they lose.
上次对阵时 他们惨败给我支持的野马队
My lot kicked their arses last time we played. Brumbies.
我支持雄狮队
I'm a Lions man, myself.
我们的球队好像过两周会交手
I think we play you guys in a couple of weeks.
是的
Yeah.
我能坐下吗
You mind?
谢谢
Cheers.
你是皮特·贝鲁 对吧
You're Pieter Bello, right?
我们见过吗
Have we met?
威尔·梅森
Will Mason.
我们没见过
No, we haven't met.
但我们有一个共同的朋友
But we have a friend in common.
茱蒂丝·格雷
Judith Gray.
我不认识叫这名字的人
I don't know anybody called Judith Gray.
那她为什么付你钱
Then why is she paying you?
她的公♥司♥刚果民♥主♥共和国援助
DRC Aid, her company,
有无数子公♥司♥
has a ton of other companies.
但如果追踪金钱往来
But if you follow the money,
就会查到你和弹幕安保的联♥系♥
it leads you into Bulletscreen Security.
那公♥司♥在你名下
Owned by you.
你该走了
I think you must leave.
茱蒂丝赚了很多钱
Judith's making a lot of money...
但不是通过做慈善得来的 你看
...and it's not from her charity. Look.
看到这个数字了吗
See that right there? Look.
这仅是她上个月的收入
That is just last month.
你也能看到她付了你多少
And you can see what she's given you.
差距挺大的 不是吗
It's quite a big difference, right?
我只想知道她的钱是从哪赚来的
I just want to know where she's getting her money from.
我为什么要告诉你
Now, why would I tell you that?
其实很简单
It's quite simple, really.
你把我想知道的告诉我 然后
You tell me what I need to know, and that figure,
你的酬劳就会增多
that figure that you get paid, it goes up.
我可以提高你每个月的分成
I can increase your cut every month,
茱蒂丝绝不会知道我们的谈话
and Judith will never know you told me a thing.
我不是在威胁你 皮特
And I'm not threatening you, Pieter.
我只是给你个提议
I'm making you an offer.
飞来金沙萨还顺利吗
How was the flight to Kinshasa?
-挺顺利的 -那就好
- Yeah, good. - Good.
-想喝水吗 -好的 谢谢
- Here, you want water? - Yeah, thanks.
-给 -谢谢
- There you go. - Cheers.
茱蒂丝
So, Judith?
告诉我 你是何时决定
Tell me... when did you decide to start
开始偷运钶钽铁出境的
smuggling coltan over the border?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你用你能找到的慈善团体车辆
You smuggle coltan to Rwanda
偷运钶钽铁到卢旺达
in whatever charity vehicle you can find.
必要时甚至用你自己的车
Your own when you have to.
然后你把钶钽铁卖♥♥掉 不用交刚果的税
And then you sell it on without the Congolese tax.
是戈马附近一个归阿齐克韦将军管的矿
It's a mine near Goma run by General Azikiwe.
你帮他坑骗政♥府♥的钱
You're helping him rip off the government
你们两人中饱私囊
to line both your pockets.
是这样吗
Is that right?
如果你不让我帮你
And if you don't let me help you,
你就会被抓到
you're gonna get caught.
你需要洗白那些钱
You need to launder the money.
只有几家空壳公♥司♥还不够
And a few shell companies aren't enough.
你需要扩大慈善组织在英国那边的规模
You need to scale up the U.K. side of your charity,
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表