剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
还保证我一切会好起来
Promised me everything is gonna be better.
就这破地方
Here, of all places.
那他的安保生意呢
And what about his security business?
为什么关门了
Why did it close?
诊断出来后 情况就每况愈下了
Well, things started going a bit south after the diagnosis.
他被马汤加的街头妓♥女♥感染了HIV
HIV he got from a street hooker in Matonge.
还好心地传给了我
Kind enough to pass it on to me.
我们能联♥系♥到皮特吗
Is there any way we can get in touch with Pieter?
能 去酒吧或妓院找
Ja. Find a bar or a whorehouse.
我不说...该死
I don't talk-- Oh, shit.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - Don't worry.
走廊那边有浴室
There's a bathroom down the hall.
金沙萨国际学校6年级 2017年
米娅的房♥间 勿入
亲爱的米娅 生日快乐 爱你的爸爸
我们占用你太多时间了
We've taken up enough of your time.
或许还有办法
Uh, perhaps there is some way
能给你前夫捎个信
of getting a message to your ex-husband.
我说了
I told you,
我不跟他说话
I don't talk to him.
谢谢你帮忙
Thank you for your help.
-她在撒谎 -你怎么知道
- She's lying through her teeth. - How do you know?
我去了她女儿的卧室
I went into her daughter's bedroom.
有好多生日贺卡
There were a bunch of birthday cards.
这张上签的是"爱你的爸爸"
And this one was signed, "Love, Dad."
如果你是对的
If you are right,
如果那女人知道怎么找到皮特·贝鲁
if that woman knows where to find Pieter Bello,
我们要怎么办
what can we do?
这里的学校几点放学
What time do schools finish round here?
我不太想走
I don't really want to go.
-回头见了 -好
- I'll see you soon. - Yes.
-出租车来了 -回头见
- Your taxi's here. - See you soon.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
辅助
Assist.
搜索"刚果2015坠机"
Search "Plane crash Congo 2015."
桑库鲁航♥空♥公♥司♥19号♥航♥班♥
Sankuru Airways Flight 19
是一架波音737 于2015年4月坠机在
was a Boeing 737 aircraft that crashed in April 2015
刚果民♥主♥共和国的北基伍省的
in the rainforest in the Northern Kivu Province
热带雨林中
of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
2016年发布的官方报告将事故起因
The official report in 2016 attributed the accident
归咎于严重液压系统失效
to severe hydraulic failure.
共86人死亡 包括机组人员
There were 86 fatalities, including crew,
只有一人生还 一名叫多米尼克·穆图博的护士
and just one survivor, a nurse called Dominique Mutombo,
其伤势...
whose injuries were...
只有一人生还 一名叫多米尼克·穆图博的护士
...just one survivor, a nurse called Dominique Mutombo...
金沙萨省综合医院
三年前
盖尔 对不起
Gaelle, I'm sorry.
我的爱人
My love...
你这次欠他们多少钱
How much money do you owe them this time?
你个鲁莽的白♥痴♥ 伊曼纽尔
You are a reckless idiot, Emmanuel.
但你似乎是我的白♥痴♥
But somehow you seem to be my idiot.
我们需要钱
We need money.
我们怎么办
What are we going to do?
好累人
Oh, it's exhausting.
-什么 -想象各种可能性
- What? - The possibilities of what's going on.
我想选出一种事件的真♥相♥
I'm just trying to choose one version of events.
好无力
Paralyzing.
我妻子伊薇特
You know, my wife Ivette,
她上网找马桶刷
she was online looking for a toilet brush.
有1751种
There were 1,751
不同的马桶刷
different types available.
说啊 她选了哪个
Go on, then, which one did she choose?
她还在选呢
She's still looking.
刚果民♥主♥共和国援助
谢谢 约瑟夫 多谢你来
Thank you, Joseph. I appreciate you coming.
-那是警♥察♥局长吗 -嗯 是
- Was that the chief of police? - Yes, yes, it was.
我想着跟他谈谈
I thought I'd have a word with him.
威尔的事
About Will.
我不太明白
Um, I'm not sure I follow.
如果有人脉 干吗不用呢
What's the point of having contacts if you don't use them?
乔治娅觉得没人会听她的
Georgia doesn't think anyone will listen to her,
所以我就想着让约瑟夫
so I just thought I'd ask Joseph to...
-去查查 -查什么
- look into it. - Look into what,
威尔死而复生吗
Will coming back from the dead?
我知道 但如果在暴♥乱♥中出现的真是他
I know. But if it was him in the background at those riots,
那或许约瑟夫能帮忙查明
then maybe Joseph can help find out.
听着
Look...
我只是想问问 好吗
I just wanted to ask, okay?
好吧
Okay.
乔什
Hey, Josh.
你是个理智讲道理的人吧
You're a sane, rational human being, aren't you?
这似乎是个陷阱问题
Feel like this is a trick question.
-证明了你的神智清醒 -很高兴我通过测试了
- Proving your sanity. - Glad I passed the test.
先别急着下定论
Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
我是说
I mean....
你对这一切怎么看
what do you think about all of this?
我不知道
I don't know.
要是能再见到他就好了 是吧
Be really nice to see him again, wouldn't it?
是啊
Yeah, it would.
他还欠我50镑
He has my 50 quid.
国际学校
我看你不是想进去就能进去的
I don't think we can simply walk inside.
那我们就等他们放学
So we'll just wait till they finish.
对不起 我无意...
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...
没事 那是好久之前了
It's fine. It happened a long time ago.
是坠机前 在...
Before the crash. After...
我理解
I-I understand.
我很高兴有人理解
Well, I'm glad someone does.
那似乎是发生在别人身上的事
Feels like it happened to someone else.
我很庆幸你没成功
Well, I am glad you did not succeed in your efforts.
你并不需要来陪着我的
Look, you don't have to be here for all this.
知道吗 这是我的事 不是你的事
You know? It's myproblem, not yours.
我需要来
I do.
这是我欠盖尔的
I owe it to Gaelle.
你瞧 她...
You see, she... Oh.
-抱歉 -没事
- Excuse me. - Sure.
好 别走开 我就来
Okay. Don't move. I'll be right over.
当然
Yes, of course.
-抱歉 我得回家了 -没事吧
- I am sorry, I need to get home. - Is everything okay?
会没事的
It will be.
我留下 你去吧
I'll stay here. You go.
-抱歉 -我没事的
- Sorry. - I'll be fine.
快去吧
Just... go.
回家去
米娅·贝鲁
Mia Bello?
我是你♥爸♥爸的一个朋友
I'm a friend of your dad's.
他出了起事故 米娅
He's had an accident, Mia.
你得跟我来
You need to come with me.
-什么 -范达·斯泰恩吗
- What? - Is this Vanda Steyn?
嗯
Yeah.
这里是阿科姆医院
I'm calling from Akram Hospital.
-你女儿米娅 -米娅
- Your daughter Mia... - Mia?
她出了起事故
...she has been in an accident.
好 好 我就来
Yes, yes, I'm... I'm on my way.
快点
Come on!
阿科姆综合医院
让开 让开
Move. Move!
我找米娅·贝鲁
I'm looking for Mia Bello.
排队啊 女士
There's a queue, lady!
我知道 蠢货 我女儿
I can see that, you fool! My daughter...
妈妈
Mum?
我以为你
I thought you...
我以为你...
Oh, I thought you were...
我能看爸爸了吗
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表