剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
No, I don't. I get it.
总之我们还是回去吧 马上就天黑了
Anyway, best turn back. We're gonna lose light soon.
不 再过一小时才天黑
No, we'll be good for another hour or so.
你确定
Sure?
嗯 我不喜欢放弃
Yeah. I don't like giving up.
好了
Okay.
我们一小时后才起飞
Our flight's not for an hour,
我们找个地方等吧
so let's find somewhere to wait, hmm?
但我想坐这里不是个好主意
But I don't think here is a good idea.
进去会比较安全
I think it would be safer inside.
不 这里就是我们来过的地方
No, this is, this is where we came,
我 皮特和伊曼纽尔
me and Pieter and Emmanuel.
真是绕了一圈又回到原地
Talk about coming full bloody circle.
我为他痛哭了那么多次 有什么意义
All those times I cried for him, and for what?
伊曼纽尔死了 皮特也死了
Emmanuel's dead and Pieter's dead,
威尔在卢旺达过上了新的生活
and Will's off in his new life in Rwanda.
那么多人死于那场坠机
And all those people that died on that plane,
就为了将军能继续赚大钱
just so the general could carry on getting rich.
这总得有什么意义 不是吗 马丁
It has to mean something, doesn't it, Martin?
-什么意思 -来这里
- What do you mean? - Coming out here.
一定有什么意义
It has to mean something.
19号♥航♥班♥所有遇难者的亲属
All those relatives of everyone on Flight 19,
他们应该知道真♥相♥
they deserve to know what happened.
听着 以防你不记得了
Listen, in case you've forgotten,
不久前还有人想杀我们
someone tried to kill us not so long ago.
但让飞机坠毁的那个男人
But the man who brought that plane down
不能让他逍遥法外
cannot get away with it.
不 我们先回家
No. So, we go home,
然后我帮你联♥系♥适合的人 再沟通...
I put you in touch with the right people to talk to...
但我们在这 我们现在就在这
But we're here. We-We-We're here now.
是没错 但我们能做什么呢
Yes, and what are we going to do?
我不知道 但我一向不喜欢放弃
I don't know, but I never did like giving up.
乔治娅
Georgia...
这个男人 皮特·贝鲁
So this man, Pieter Bello,
是他杀了我丈夫吗
he is who killed my husband?
对 他不希望我们提出更多疑问
Yeah. He didn't want us asking any more questions.
我无视他叫我回家去的字条
Once I ignored his note telling me to go home,
我们去找到了他的前妻和女儿
we went and found his ex-wife and his daughter,
于是他就派人来对付我们
and he sent somebody to deal with us.
皮特·贝鲁现在在哪
And Pieter Bello, where is he now?
他死了
He's dead.
这么多信息 我知道一时很难消化
It's a lot. I know it's a lot,
但如果你查看盖尔的日记
but if you look in Gaelle's diary,
你就会看到有人叫她带了样东西上飞机
you'll see she was asked to carry something onto that plane.
那是个炸♥弹♥
It was a bomb.
那架飞机上的人是被谋杀的
The people on that plane were murdered.
伊薇特 我答应过你
Ivette, I promised you
我会找出杀害你丈夫的凶手 我找到了
that I would find out who killed your husband, and I have,
但如果这些人不被绳之于法
but it means nothing if the people responsible
这一切就没有任何意义
aren't held accountable for what they did.
你不明白 是吗
Oh, oh, oh, you-you don't understand, do you?
这里是刚果
This is Congo.
我们政♥府♥里的毒蛇咬了人
The snakes in our government bite
就会蹿回草丛里
and then slither back into the grass.
这个国家腐朽不堪
This country is broken,
没有任何办法能解决
and there isn't any way to fix it.
它是个有破洞的桶
It's a bucket with a hole in it.
你为什么不断往里面装水呢
Why you keep trying to fill it with water?
伊薇特 你有没有跟桑库鲁19号♥航♥班♥
Ivette, are you in touch with any other relatives
遇难者的亲属们有联♥系♥
who had loved ones on Sankuru 19?
有
I am.
伊曼纽尔以前常在手♥机♥群组里
Emmanuel used to talk with the relatives
跟家属们聊天
through a phone group.
他死后 我也开始用这个群组
I started using it when he died.
我们有时会聊聊
We talk sometimes.
我能发条信息吗
Can I send a message?
你想做什么
What is it you want?
-我们需要向他们传递一个信息 -为什么
- We need to get them a message. - Why?
因为是时候改变现状了
Because it's time this changed.
或许是别的人
Perhaps it's someone else
到你背后捅你一刀
come to stab you in the back.
让你怀疑以后还怎么安心入睡
Makes you wonder how you will ever sleep again,
对吧
doesn't it?
是谁
Who's that?
长官 你说有情况就向你汇报
Sir. You wanted to be informed...
要行动了吗
It's happening?
我们有两个人在鲁亨盖里
We have two men in Ruhengeri.
他们现在正去往威尔·梅森家
They're on their way to Will Mason's house at this moment.
如果他们被发现了...
And if they're found...?
不会追查到我们 他们都是另外雇的杀手
There's nothing that will link them to us. They're freelancers.
很好
Perfect.
我现在最不需要的就是发起另一场战争
Last thing I need is to start another damn war.
威尔·梅森
Will Mason.
这是给你的
This is for you.
威尔·梅森
Will Mason.
我是茱蒂丝·格雷
This is Judith Gray.
请留言
Please leave a message.
我还活着 我还在这里
I'm still alive, and I'm still here.
如果你想知道为什么 现在去阿齐克韦家
If you want to know why, go to Azikiwe's house now.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
看来人们需要的是信念
Well, seems like faith is what people need.
我不知道你会来
I didn't know if you'd come.
有时我们必须坚持往桶里装水 不是吗
Sometimes we must keep filling the bucket with water, yes?
这些都是桑库鲁19号♥航♥班♥
These are the family and friends
遇难者的家人和朋友
of the people who died on Sankuru Flight 19.
那些遇难者都是被杀害的
Innocent people who were sent to their deaths.
怎么
I'm meant to what,
现在我该举手投降吗
throw my hands up now, huh?
该出去
Meant to come out,
忏悔我的罪过吗
repent my sins?
叫她去死吧
Tell her to go to hell.
这些人
All of these people,
他们都因为一块破石头而失去了在乎的人
they've lost people they love because of a bloody rock
人们把它挖出来 拼个你死我活
that's been dug out of the mud and fought over, died over,
就为了我们能用上手♥机♥
just so that we can hunch over our phones.
很可悲 你知道吗
Sad, you know.
你在利用这些可怜的人的悲痛
You're exploiting these poor people's grief
因为你怨恨你丈夫
all because you're bitter that your husband
不爱你
didn't fucking love you.
这已经跟威尔无关了 茱蒂丝
It's not about Will anymore, Judith.
当然
Sure.
回家吧 乔治娅
Go home, Georgia.
警♥察♥已经对坠机进行过全面调查 记得吗
There was a full inquiry into the crash, remember?
那是场意外
It was an accident.
你在做的事不会改变任何人的想法
What you're doing isn't gonna change anybody's mind.
这你就错了
That's where you're wrong.
说实话
Honesty.
你这辈子至少说一次 我请求你
For once in your life, that's what I'm asking.
如果说你欠我什么 那就是这个
If you owe me anything, it's this.
说出真♥相♥
Tell the truth.
我能借用你的厕所吗
You, uh, don't mind if I use your loo, do you?
可以
Uh, sure.
就在那里面
It's just through there.
-谢了 -嗯
- Thanks. - Yeah.
她早上应该就会出现了
I suppose she'll turn up in the morning.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
也许我之前就该告诉你的
You know, I probably should have told you this before, but, um,
她不是第一次这么做了
it's not the first time she's done it.
其实她大部分时间都跑出去
She runs away most days, actually.
有时好几天都看不见她
Sometimes don't see her for a few days.
那你为什么叫我...
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表