剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
你进来干什么
What are you doing in here?
我朋友受伤了
My friend is hurt.
你能帮他吗
Could you help him?
我在忙着呢
I'm in the middle of something, yeah.
该死的娃娃兵
Bladdy kadogos.
抱歉被打断了
Sorry about the interruption.
我们说到哪了 朋友
Now, where were we, my friend?
我在屏幕上看到了他
I saw him on the screen.
我知道他在哪
I know where he is.
你确定是这里吗
You sure it's here?
照片上的男人就在这里 是吗
This is where the man in the photograph is? Yes?
他跟贝鲁先生说话时 提到了这名字
He said the name when he was speaking with Mr. Bello.
他提到了村子的名字
And he said the name of the village.
马西基兰巴 我记得的
Masi-Kilembe, I remember.
我可以开茱蒂丝的另一辆车
I could take Judith's other car.
车♥库♥里有辆四驱
There's a 4x4 in the garage.
得了 这是15小时的路程
Oh, come on. This is a 15-hour journey
天知道要穿过哪
through God-knows-where.
但这样还是能快点到
Yeah, but it will still get me there quicker.
你看到他时 他还说什么别的了吗
Did he say anything else? When you saw him?
只说了那地方
Only the place.
他看上去怎么样
And how did he seem?
他还好吗
W-Was he okay? Was he well?
他在大吼
He was shouting.
去吧 我们留下找阿齐克韦少将
Go. We'll stay here and track down General Azikiwe.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's go.
我们到了吗
Are we there yet?
应该是的
Yes, I think so.
给我点时间 我把它启动
Just give me a minute, and I'll start this thing, and...
好了
Right.
你的录音笔吗
Your Dictaphone?
对 我的录音笔
Yes, my Dictaphone.
我马上回来
I'll be back shortly.
嗯
Yeah.
我是来见你们指挥官的
I've come to see your commander.
-什么事 -请问你是阿齐克韦少将吗
- Oui? - Am I speaking to Major General Azikiwe?
是的 有什么事
Yes. What do you want?
我是亚历山大·拉姆齐
My name is Alexander Ramsay.
抱歉这样突然找来
Um, I'm sorry to turn up unannounced, as it were,
但我在进行调研 我很希望
but I'm doing some research, and I would really appreciate it
可以占用你几分钟时间
if I could have just a few minutes of your time.
调研 你做什么样的调研
Research? What kind of research are you doing?
是为了写书
It's for a book. I'm...
我要写一部关于刚果航♥空♥业的书
I'm writing a... A history of aviation in the Congo.
谢谢
Thank you.
给我闪开
Out of my way.
你说...历史书
So... A history book, you say?
是的 没错
Yes, indeed. Precisely, yes.
历史很简单
History is easy.
那就是过去的事
It's what's in the past.
没错
This is true, yes.
劳斯莱斯引擎
Rolls-Royce engine.
像音乐般动听
Musical.
我最喜欢了
My favorite.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
是的 历史 我觉得...
Yes, history, I think, is, um-- is-is...
我们可以从中吸取教训 那样最好了
is something that we can, um, hopefully all learn from.
-你说呢 -或许吧
- Don't you think? - Perhaps.
但有时候
Although sometimes
我觉得人这一辈子都吸取不到什么教训
I think nobody learns a thing in this life.
我们只是在兜圈子
We just go around in circles.
你要喝点什么吗
May I offer you a drink?
不了 谢谢 先生
No, thank you. Thank you, sir.
告诉我 你想知道什么
So tell me... what do you wish to know?
我说了 我要写本书
As I said, I'm-I'm, uh... writing a-a... A book,
基本上就是关于刚果航♥空♥历史的
a history, uh, basically, of, um, aviation in the Congo.
有一章专门是讲
And there is a chapter specifically
桑库鲁航♥空♥公♥司♥的
about, uh, Sankuru Airways.
你也知道 曾经发生了重大的
As you're aware, there-there was a systematic failure
航♥空♥事故
of aviation...
我不明白你想要我做什么
I do not understand what you want of me.
空军负责全刚果航♥空♥业的
Well, um, the Air Force run all the radar
雷达操作
for Congolese aviation.
而你们部队协助过政♥府♥
And your unit assisted the government.
所以我推测 你应该参与了
So I presume that you-you would have been a party
调查
to the investigation...
就在桑库鲁19号♥航♥班♥坠机后
after Sankuru Flight 19 went down.
我想去理解那场事故
I-I'm-I'm just trying to understand the accident
放在整个历史的大背景下
in the context of the whole...
你走吧
You can leave now.
好吧 先生 多谢你抽时间
Yes, sir. Well, thank you for your time.
那人在机场看见了我
That man saw me at the airport.
西德尼
Sidney!
什么事
Oui?
天呐 你怎么出来了
Jesus Christ. What are you doing out here?
阿里尔 马上回车上
Ariel, get back in the vehicle now.
我太热了
Oh... it was very hot.
天呐 马丁
Jesus, Martin.
怎么回事 放松
What's going on? Relax.
是他吗
Was it him?
马丁 是他吗
Martin, was it him?
等等 听着
Wait. Listen.
或许吧 但有时候我觉得
Perhaps. Although sometimes I think
人这一辈子都吸取不到什么教训
nobody learns a thing in this life.
-天呐 -怎么
- Oh, my God. - Yeah?
是他 就是他
That's him. That's him!
跟上他们
Follow them.
你让我想到我的狗
You remind me of my dog.
什么
What?
不 抱歉 它以前也喜欢坐在车后座
No. Sorry, I mean, he used to stick his head out the window
往外探脑袋
in the back of the car.
我妈妈死后我们养了它
We got him after my mom died.
失去妈妈 得到条狗
Lose a mom, get a dog.
这就是老爸的思路
Suppose that's dad thinking for you.
他叫花生
His name was Peanut.
狗 不是我爸
The dog, not my dad.
它为什么把脑袋探出窗外
Why did he stick his head out the window?
就像你一样吧 喜欢那样
I think, just like you, I think it just felt nice.
让他开心
Think it made him feel happy.
他还会把舌头全伸出来
He'd also stick his whole tongue out,
坐在那里 任由舌头在风中摆动
just sit there with it flapping in the wind.
我的嘴都干了
My mouth is dry.
是啊 给
That it is. Here.
我得在公共场合见阿齐克韦
I need to meet Azikiwe in public.
我去质问他
I'll confront him.
-阿里尔 -我可以假装敲诈他
- Ariel. - I'll pretend I'm blackmailing him,
录下他承认所作所为的话
and I'll-I'll get him on tape, admitting to what he did.
在我看来
Look, as far as I'm concerned,
那混♥蛋♥阿齐克韦就该把牢底坐穿
that bastard Azikiwe can rot in jail,
但我不能让你冒险
but I am not going to put you at risk.
我在求你帮忙
I'm-I'm asking for your help.
-我不管多冒险 -我得管
- I don't care about the risk. - I do.
你保证过的
Look, you promised.
那我撒谎了
Well, I lied.
我只想看住你
I just wanted to keep an eye on you,
阻止你干傻事
stop you doing anything stupid.
我不能让一个瞎子作死自己
I'm not gonna let a blind man get himself killed.
不管你想...
No matter what journey...
马丁
Mar-Martin?
马丁
Martin?
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表