剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
So why have you had me...?
听着 我只是想找机会认识你
Look, I just wanted to get to know you.
我们没正式见过 但我看见过你
We haven't met, but I've seen you here.
漂亮的姑娘不应该独自住在这儿
Beautiful girl shouldn't be out here on her own.
你说她经常跑出去
You say she does this a lot?
对 已经好几次了
Yeah. A few times, now.
动物就是这样的
Animals, eh? They do what they do.
即使可能是因为你
Even though maybe it's you?
也许她想去别的地方
Maybe she wants to be somewhere else,
你就该放她走
and you should just let her go.
请你离开
You can leave now.
好吧
Fine.
其实你来到这里我不意外
You know, it's no surprise to me you ended up out here...
孤零零一个人
...all on your own.
你根本不知道我为什么来这里
You've got no idea how or why I ended up here,
也不知道我见过什么
and what I've seen.
反正说了你也不信
You wouldn't believe me anyway.
你赶紧滚吧
Just go and piss off now.
你好
Hello.
我之前不知道 但我什么都没说
I didn't know, but I didn't say anything.
这上面显示了那笔钱和其来往记录
This shows the money, and where it was going.
我有电邮
I have e-mails
和短♥信♥
and texts,
能证明我所说的
that help confirm what I'm saying.
你为什么现在才说出来
Why are you telling all of this now?
过了那么久
After all this time?
我见过失去亲人
I've seen what it does to people,
对人造成的影响
losing someone.
有太多人失去亲人了
And it's happened to too many people.
不知道他会怎么样
What will happen to him now, I wonder?
他估计会尝试签订协议
He'll try and strike a deal, probably.
该死的蟑螂
Bloody cockroach.
只要他做到他来做的事 其他我不在乎
Oh, as long as he does what he came to do, I don't care.
他已经与我无关了
He's not my problem anymore.
我叔叔在我小时候跟我说过一个故事
My uncle told me a story once when I was young.
那个故事
The story he told me
是关于一个农民的一头驴
was about a farmer's donkey.
这头驴跌进了一个深井
This donkey fell down a deep well.
它坐在井底
The donkey sat at the bottom of the well
嘶鸣哀嚎了数小时
squealing and crying for hours.
农民看着井底的驴
The farmer looked down at him,
决定这头动物已经老了
and he decided that the animal was old,
反正他也需要把井填上
and that he needed to cover the well, anyway.
他们开始铲起泥土 倒进井里
Well, they began to shovel dirt down into the well,
倒到驴子身上
onto the donkey.
泥土越来越多
More and more dirt.
但他停了下来
But then he stopped.
铲了一阵土后
After shoveling some more dirt,
他低下头 看到了不可思议的画面
he'd looked down to see something amazing.
他们倒到驴背上的土
All the dirt they had thrown upon the creature's back
都被它抖落到两侧的地上
had fallen to the side when he shook it off his back.
慢慢地
Slowly but surely,
土越填越高
the dirt began to build,
驴所在的位置也越来越高
until the donkey got higher and higher,
直到它终于能从井里走出来
until eventually, he could walk out of that well.
你叔叔为什么要告诉你这个故事
And why did your uncle tell you this story?
为了让我好过些
To make me feel better.
那头驴从井里走出来
The donkey could leave that well
便能够再次为人类工作
so it could once more carry a load on its back.
它自♥由♥了 便能够再次成为奴隶
Free, so it could be a slave once more.
但我不是奴隶
But I am no slave.
放开我
Let go.
好了吗
Okay?
嗯
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
这一路上真带劲
Well, that was fun.
你最后卖♥♥了多少钱
Strewth. What did you get for it in the end?
别问了 这里又不是黄金地段
Don't ask. It's not exactly prime real estate, is it?
我说不好 你没准赚到了半打羊呢
I don't know. You might be half a dozen sheep better off.
她刚刚还睡得正香
She was fast asleep just now.
我去把东西搬上车吧
I guess I'll start loading the stuff.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不必谢我
You don't have to thank me.
我要 你要给我一个家了
I do. You are giving me a home.
你有家
You have a home.
我们只是要一起建立一个新的家 好吗
We're just making a new one together. Okay?
来吧
Come on.
我们去帮帮他
Should we give him a hand?
当心
Watch out.
这是不是你们
Is this the well-practiced art
逃避搬东西的伎俩
of getting out of carrying stuff?
不 不是的 我们也来搬
No, no, no. No. We're gonna do it.
你们看
Look at that.
看 看那条狗
Look. Look at that dog.
这里方圆几英里都没人
There's no one around for miles.
他应该是迷路了
I think he's lost.
不 她没迷路
No, she's not lost.
你确定吗
You sure?
嗯 开车吧
Yeah. Come on. Let's get going.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表