剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
桑库鲁航♥空♥公♥司♥19号♥航♥班♥残骸被找到
当局在搜寻生还者
-女士 -天呐
- Miss? - Oh, Christ.
-女士 你没事吧 -坠机了
- Miss, are you okay? - It crashed?
他们一小时前找到了残骸
They found the wreckage an hour ago.
我兄弟在飞机上
My brother was on the plane.
我丈夫
My husband.
我不敢看了
I can't look anymore.
-他在说什么 -我不知道
- What's he saying? - I don't know.
他是交通部长
He is the minister for transport.
他说
He says...
所有急救人员都已到达坠机现场
all emergency services are at the wreck site.
飞机坠机在了丛林里
The plane crashed in the jungle,
所以进展缓慢
so progress is slow.
他们已开始搜寻生还者
They have started searching for survivors.
但目前尚未发现
None so far.
坠机原因尚不明确
No information yet on the cause.
这是个可怕的灾难
This is a terrible disaster
更糟的是
made worse...
-可悲 -什么
- Pathetic. - What?
机上有一名政客
There was a politician on the plane,
狄坎贝·拉西马 政♥府♥的死敌
Dikembe Rahema, a bitter rival to this government.
他却把他说得像什么圣人似的
Yet he talks about him as if he was a saint.
竟然为再选造势 我妻子还...
Campaigning for reelection while my wife is...
我妻子还在飞机上
My wife was on that plane!
我们受够了
We've had enough!
伊曼纽尔·卡扎迪
Emmanuel Kazadi.
汉尼·博沙
Hennie Botha.
但他说生还者 那样的情况怎么还能有生还者
But he talked about survivors. How could anybody survive that?
现今
行李
Luggage.
我帮你
I help.
不不 没事
No, no, no. It's okay.
-这边走 -我没事
- This way, we go this way. - I'm okay.
-这边走 -别
- This way. - No.
我们这边走
We go this way.
就一美元
One dollar only.
闲人免进
等等
Wait!
该死
Oh, fuck.
我不是叫你不用来接我吗
I thought I told you not to bother meeting me.
我没理你
And I ignored you.
你其他行李呢
Where's the rest of your luggage?
是有哪个无赖说要帮你拿包吗
Did some parasite offer to help with the bag?
我...算了吧
I... Look, it doesn't matter.
真的
Really.
那好
Okay.
这边走
This way.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
-见到你真好 伊曼纽尔 -我也是
- It's good to see you, Emmanuel. - And you.
好久没见
It's been a long time.
给我看吧
So, show me.
如果是你丈夫 为什么现在才出现
If it is your husband, why now?
都这么久了
After all this time?
这就是我想来查明的
I mean, that's what I'm here to find out.
我工作的报社不肯报道
The paper I worked for refused to cover this,
但很多其他记者报道了暴♥动♥
but many other journalists covered the riots.
还有多少张照片
How many other pictures were taken?
我可以打电♥话♥问问
I could make some calls.
太好了 谢谢
Yes. Yes, thank you.
你觉得我疯了吗
Do you think I'm crazy?
我觉得 你想念你丈夫
I think... you miss your husband.
我很清楚那是什么感觉
And I know all too well how that feels.
很抱歉我没来
I'm... sorry I didn't make it.
没事的
Not at all.
你请我来太客气了
It was so nice of you to invite me.
但我...
It just... it would have been...
你懂的
You know.
怎么样
How was it?
就像所有婚礼 很昂贵
Like any wedding. Expensive.
看你发来的照片 她很美
She looked beautiful in the pictures you sent me.
是啊
Yeah, she is.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
如果要我帮忙
Call me if I can help
或查看你找到的照片就打给我
or look through any of the photos you find.
当然
Of course.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我回头打给你
I'll call you later.
茱蒂丝
Judith, hi.
你好 乔治娅
Hello, Georgia.
-路上怎么样 -还好
- How was your journey? - Yeah, fine.
你该让我去接你的
I wish you'd let me come get you.
不 没事 有个朋友送我的
No, it was okay. A-A friend dropped me off.
你让我住这儿就够帮忙了 所以
You've done more than enough offering to let me stay here, so...
我也没给你多少选择 不是吗
Well, I really didn't give you much choice, did I?
请进吧
Please, come on in.
我希望这可以
I hope this is all right.
太棒了 谢谢你
Oh, it's great. Thank you.
抱歉 我工作上出了点麻烦
Sorry, there's a bit of a crisis at work.
我让你自己安顿下来吧 我就回来
Can I leave you to get settled? I'll be back soon.
混♥蛋♥
Salop!
混♥蛋♥
Salop!
混♥蛋♥
Salop!
你觉得那能吓倒我吗
You think that's going to scare me?
你能不再纠缠我们吗
Are you going to leave us alone?
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
这是你的错 伊曼纽尔
You did this, Emmanuel.
-你好 -茱蒂丝
- Salut. - Hey, Judith.
-你好 -你好
- Salut. - Salut.
大家好
Salut. Tout le monde.
你有时间吗
You got a minute?
当然 请进
Of course. Come on in.
到北基伍的供给线并无改善
The supply line to North Kivu's not improved,
所以车队还是堵在路上 我这一天都在
so the convoy's still stuck, and I've spend most of the day
跟伊图里的省长通电♥话♥
fielding calls from the Ituri provincial governor.
你觉得要他的人拿到净水
What, you think his people can't get clean water
我们得先办好一堆复杂手续
unless we plough through miles of red tape?
差不多吧
That's about the size of it.
我打给他 看能不能打破僵局
I'll call him, see if we can't break the deadlock.
那就太好了
That'd be great.
你的客人怎么样了
How's your guest?
她确信威尔还活着
Well, she's convinced that Will is somehow still alive.
那根本不合理
Well, that doesn't make any sense.
她觉得这小子假死了吗 为什么
She thinks this boy faked his death? Why?
他是有想消失的理由
I guess he did have reason to disappear.
但乔治娅不知道
Which Georgia doesn't know about.
我需要再找五个
I need five more.
我要有肉的
I want to see flesh on their bones.
-这怎么回事 -招募
- What is this? - Recruitment.
看着我
Look at me.
别看
Don't look.
鹿特丹咖啡厅
我不知道
I don't know.
最糟糕的公共交通
Uh, the worst public transport?
你坐在别人腿上过吗
Did you ever sit in somebody's lap?
一次两次吧
Once or twice.
对于我那...
See, for me that's...
那就太多次了
I-I think that's once or twice too many.
天呐
Oh, dear. Uh...
你怎么会到这里来
So, how did you end up here?
我爸爸的工作
My dad's work.
我15岁时我们来的
We came when I was 15,
再就没离开
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表