剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
我为了她 该查清♥真♥♥相♥
I owe it to her to find the truth.
或许到时
Maybe then her...
她的灵魂也能安息
her soul can find some kind of peace.
你不非得去的 伊曼纽尔
You don't have to go, Emmanuel.
先是维奥蕾特 然后又是威尔
First Violet, then Will...
乔治娅需要我
Georgia needs me.
我很幸运 我遇见了你
I was lucky. I met you.
我的故事还有明天
There was a tomorrow for my story.
向我保证你会很快回来
Just promise you'll be back soon.
亲爱的
Chérie.
早上好
Morning.
你昨晚很晚才回来
You were out late last night.
我等你了 但是
I waited up, but, uh...
嗯 伊曼纽尔和我去喝酒了
Yeah, Emmanuel and I went for a drink.
谢谢
Thanks.
进展如何了
So, how's it going?
皮特·贝鲁在基西马
Pieter Bello's in Kisima.
我买♥♥了几小时后去戈马的航♥班♥
I've got a flight to Goma in a couple of hours.
好吧
Okay.
基西马可不是很好去的
You know, Kisima's not the easiest place to get to.
我听说了
Yeah, I've heard.
我们在那一带有个办公室
We have an office in that region.
听我的 你不会想赶着去那儿的
And take it from me, you don't want to rush there.
我一直在等
All I've done is wait.
等着情况改变 等着明天到来
Wait for things to be different, wait for tomorrow,
明天下一天 我受够了
wait for the next day. I'm sick of it.
这个人 皮特
This man, um, Pieter?
他为什么要抓威尔
What could he possibly want with Will?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我一直在自问 威尔那时有什么变化吗
I keep asking myself, was Will different?
他有心不在焉吗
Was he distracted?
但他没有
He wasn't.
直到他上飞机的时候
Right up until he took that plane,
我跟他通话时 他还...
when I spoke to him, he was...
他还是那样
he was Will.
如果他还活着
If he is still alive...
那到底发生了什么
then what the hell happened?
这就是我想问皮特·贝鲁的
That's what I want to ask Pieter Bello.
基西马
就是今天了
Today's the day.
真奇怪 是吧
Strange, isn't it?
我就等在这里 好像这只是个普通的早上
I'm just waiting here like it's any other morning.
但我内心里就像埃利斯公园的
But inside I feel like Francois Pienaar
弗朗索瓦·皮纳尔
at Ellis Park.
准备创造历史了
Ready to make history.
那我是尼尔森·曼德拉了吗
Does that make me Nelson Mandela?
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
是的 一只手可没法扎一捆木棍
I am. You don't tie a bundle of wood with one hand.
-失陪 等等 -嗯
- Oh, excuse me. Hold on. - Yeah.
亲爱的
Yes, my love.
慢点说 怎么了
Slow down, slow down, what is it?
-伊薇特吗 -好
- That's Ivette? - Oui.
-他现在在哪 -好
- Where is he now? - Okay.
伊曼纽尔 去见她吧 确认她没事
Emmanuel. Go see her. Make sure she's okay.
那飞机呢
What about the flight?
这更重要 我打车就行
Well, this is much more important. I'll get a taxi.
你去吧 开车去吧 快去
You go. Take the car. Go.
-谢谢 乔治娅 对不起 -嗯
- Thank you, Georgia. I'm sorry. - Yeah.
再见
Bye.
别给他开门 明白吗
Do not open the door for him, understood?
乔治娅 别过去
Georgia, get back!
别过去
Get back!
乔治娅
Georgia!
乔治娅 别过去
Georgia! Get back!
好了 我们可以走了
Right, we can go.
乔治娅
Georgia?
你以为这世界已经对你下够了狠手
You think the world's done everything it can do...
什么时候是个头啊
When does it stop?
怎么会有人想这么害你呢
Why would anybody want to do this to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
这根本没道理
None of this makes any sense.
你没跟警♥察♥说威尔的事
You didn't tell the police about Will.
我提到他的名字时
When I mentioned his name,
他们才第一次听到这事
it was the first time they'd heard of it.
有人给你送来了那张字条
Someone sent you that note.
叫你回家 而你没回去
They told you to go home and when you didn't...
这怪我
It's my fault.
他死了都怪我
It's my fault he's dead.
-我在车里等着 -谢谢
- I'll wait in the car. - Thank you.
碧翠丝
Beatrix?
阿里尔
Ariel.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
我都开始担心了
I was starting to worry.
你这两天就那么消失了
You kind of disappeared the last two days.
我们并不熟
We don't know each other.
好吧
Okay.
所以这不关我事 是吧
So it's none of my business, is it?
你做过什么 没做过什么
What you have and haven't done.
我们认识之前发生的事
The things that came before we met.
你想问我什么 碧翠丝
What is it you want to ask me, Beatrix?
桑库鲁航♥空♥公♥司♥19号♥航♥班♥
Sankuru Airways Flight 19.
有一名生还者 多米尼克·穆图博
There was a survivor, Dominique Mutombo.
她两天后因伤死亡
She died two days later from her injuries.
根本没提到你
There was no mention of you.
你为什么撒谎
Why did you lie?
这是你用来骗女人
Wh-- Is this some sort of story
跟你上♥床♥的故事吗
that you tell women to get them into bed?
什么
What?
告诉我 你欠我的
Tell me. You owe me that.
我不欠你什么
I-I owe you nothing.
你是什么人啊
What kind of a person are you?
什么样的人会对这种事撒谎
What kind of a person would lie about a thing like...
知道吗
You know what?
你说得对
You're right.
你的确不了解我
You know nothing about me.
你这点算是说对了
You're absolutely right about that.
你一点也不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
先生 我帮你吧
Sir, let me help you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我来说 我很抱歉
I... came to say I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
你好大胆
How dare you?
你好大胆
How dare you?
痛苦还不够多吗
Hasn't there been enough misery?
我们不都已经失去了太多吗
Haven't we all lost enough?
伊曼纽尔告诉我你为什么来
When Emmanuel told me why you were here,
想要他做什么时
what you wanted from him,
我还为你感到抱歉
it was me who felt sorry for you.
一个可怜的女人无法放手
A sad woman who could not let go.
但他也一样
But nor could he.
他说这是为了你
He said it was for you.
他说他欠你的 但我知道
He said he owed you, but I knew.
我知道是为了她
I knew it was for her.
我不介意他还爱她 盖尔
I do not mind that he loved her still-- Gaelle.
我们结婚前我就知道了
I knew that before we married.
但他已经在试着翻篇了
But he was trying to move on
开始我们的新生活
into our new life.
放下一切悲痛
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表