剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
纳莫亚
刚果民♥主♥共和国
阿蒂嘉
Adidja!
小心点
Be careful!
城♥堡♥之王
King of the castle.
你说什么
What did you say?
我不知道你是想证明什么
I don't know what you're trying to prove.
我想俯瞰这个世界
I want to look down and see the whole world!
阿蒂嘉
Adidja!
你看到全世界了吗
Did you see the whole world?
世界什么样
What did it look like?
我说了你也不信
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
波厄斯郡
威尔士
该死
Oh, shit.
寡妇
第一季 第一集
这几天来 天气发生变化
Change in the weather over the last few days,
而且可能还将有降雪
with a warning of more snow to come.
很遗憾 天气还将如此寒冷
Unfortunately, it's going to stay bitterly cold,
温度会下降几度
with temperatures dropping a few degrees
比每年这时候的平均温度低
below the average for this time of year...
乔治娅·威尔斯 婚否
你干什么
What are you doing?
三年前
看女人睡觉的男人好吓人
Men who watch women sleeping are creepy.
我不同意
Yeah, I don't disagree with that.
这要取决于他们看的时候
But it depends on what they're doing
在做什么了
while they're watching.
这么早就说这个吗
Bit early for that sort of chat, is it?
下去 别 早上的口气好恶心
Get off-- no, don't! Ugh, morning breath, yuck, gross.
过来
Come here.
你还真没说错
Touché.
10周年纪念日快乐
Happy tenth anniversary.
什么
What?
-得了 -不是吧
- Come on. - No.
你知道是今天的
You know it is. You know it.
-我知道 -是啊
- I do. - You know it.
该死 都这时候了吗
Oh, shit, is that the time?
是啊 怎么 钟拨快了
Yes, why? The clocks went forward.
什么 你怎么没说钟调快了
What? Why didn't you tell me the clocks have been moved forward?
怎么了
What do you mean?
我的航♥班♥啊
My flight, my flight!
我要停哪啊
But where am I supposed to stop?
只要不是刚刚那地方都行
Literally anywhere but where you just tried.
你下次自己开吧
Well, you can drive yourself next time.
那有什么意思
And where's the fun in that?
你个混♥蛋♥
You're a twat.
你说话最好听了
You say the nicest things.
-天呐 -抱歉
- God... - Sorry.
你干嘛要戴那玩意啊
I don't know why you wear that bloody thing on your head.
你也就加入了乐队一个月
You were only in that band about a month.
是啊 但那个月太爽了
Yeah, but what a month.
的确很让人难忘
It was unforgettable.
但不是好的意思
Not in a good way.
我再试一次吧 那样道别太糟了
Yeah, let me try again. That was a terrible good-bye.
快点吧 大歌♥手 还有人等着停车呢
Okay, well, hurry up, Bono, there's people waiting to park.
你会没事的吧
You'll be all right, won't you?
嗯 我没事的
Yeah, I'll be fine.
你不用每次都担心我
Don't have to worry about me every time.
好吧
All right.
时间会治愈一切 是吧
Time heals everything, right?
是啊
Yeah.
-快去吧 你要迟了 -好的
- Go on. All right-- you're gonna be late. - Okay.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
威尔
来电
这就想我了吗
Miss me already?
我在储物箱给你留了样东西
I left you something in the glove compartment.
-是吗 -是啊
- Did you? - I did.
你不觉得很奇怪吗 他们设计车时
Do you ever think it's weird that when they designed cars,
专门设计了一个放手套的隔间
they felt they need to create a whole compartment just for gloves?
你把手套落下了吗
Did you leave me gloves?
或许吧
Maybe.
周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
缝线一周就能拆
The stitches should be taken out in about a week.
肯定有人能来接你吧
Must be someone who can come and get you.
你真不该这样走回家
You really shouldn't walk home on this.
我没事的 真的
I'll be fine, honestly.
在这里度周末吗
Here for the weekend, are you?
不是 我住这儿
No, actually, I live here.
听我口音就知道了
You can tell from my accent.
我住在潘林那边
I'm over near Pen-Llyn.
那挺远啊
Long way out, then.
小日子不错吧
Living the good life, eh?
是啊 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
数十位抗♥议♥者被逮捕
Dozens of protesters have been arrested...
-威尔斯女士 -嗯
- Ms. Wells? - Yeah.
您的表格没填完
Uh, you didn't complete the form.
-抱歉 -没事
- Oh, sorry. - It's all right.
这里 这里 这里要填
Uh, just there, there and there.
谢谢
Thanks.
...不太可能停止
...are unlikely to cease.
金沙萨金融区今天下午的场景
The scenes this afternoon in Kinshasa's financial district
是彻底的混乱
were ones of chaos and confusion.
刚果民♥主♥共和国近来年经历过
The Democratic Republic of Congo has seen its fair share
很多次的政♥治♥动荡 武装警♥察♥...
of political unrest in recent years, and the armed forces...
这...抱歉 这个能倒回去吗
Did... Sorry, excuse me, could-can you wind this back?
-什么 -这个有遥控器吗 可以暂停吗
- I'm sorry? - Do you have a remote? Can you stop it?
应该可以 等一下
I think so. Um, hang on.
我找找
Just let me find it.
...和反对方支持者
...and opposition supporters.
但今天下午 武装警♥察♥
This afternoon, however, the armed forces
金沙萨动♥乱♥暴♥力♥升级导致数十人受伤
还在努力恢复秩序
are just trying to restore order...
抱歉一直没联♥系♥
Sorry for the radio silence.
这里的信♥号♥♥太差了
Signal's a nightmare out here.
至少你还能安静消停一周
At least you had peace and quiet for a week.
-电视上没有球赛 -嗯
- No rugby on TV. - Yeah.
太有福气了
Counting my blessings.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
就是...
U-Uh, just, um...
去跑步了
...went for a run.
你在机场吗
You at the airport?
戈马机场 自2002年起就在重新定义"垃圾"
Goma. Redefining the term "shithole" since 2002.
我起飞去金沙萨前还有几小时
I've got a couple of hours before my flight to Kinshasa.
那你可以去逛商店
Oh, well, you can hit the shops.
这里就一家商店 该死
"Shop," singular. Oh, shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
戒指怎么样
How's that ring feeling?
-我大小买♥♥对了吗 -嗯
- Did I get the right size? - Yeah.
很美 真的
It's beautiful, it really is.
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你不喜欢的话
If you don't, if you don't like it,
-我不介意 -只是它不是你用来求婚那个破玩意
- I don't mind. - Oh, it's-it's not the crap one you proposed with.
破玩意
The crap one?
我念感情吧
I'm sentimental. I don't know.
你到了金沙萨给我发短♥信♥
Will you text me from Kinshasa?
不不 你到时肯定睡了
No, no, no, you'll be asleep.
我回到英国再打给你
I'll call you when I get back to the U.K.
-好 我爱你 -我也是
- All right. I love you. - You, too.
乔治娅 我是茱蒂丝·格雷
Georgia, it's Judith Gray.
茱蒂丝 怎么了
Judith? What's going on?
-你还不知道吗 -什么
- Y-You haven't heard? - Heard what?
是威尔 天呐
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表