剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
詹妮 来电
詹妮 是你啊
Jenny, there you are.
她现在怎么样
How is she doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不确定她在哪个国家
I'm not sure what state she's in.
她打来说准备好回家了
She rang to say she was ready to go home.
她必须先到金沙萨
She has to connect through here in Kinshasa
所以等我接到她后 应该就能知道更多了
so when I pick her up, I guess I'll find out a bit more.
-平安回来 -我会的
- Just come home safe. - Yeah, I will.
好 再见
Yeah. Bye.
寡妇
第一季 第八集 (终)
这里
Here.
他以前一直是骗子吗 还是只是我笨
Was he always a liar or am I just-just stupid?
不是笨 是恋爱了
No, not stupid, just in love.
这两者好像没什么区别
I'm not sure there's much of a difference.
人会变
People change.
但不会像我希望的那样多
Not as much as I'd like to think.
对吗
Right?
至少你现在知道真♥相♥了
At least you know the truth now.
你知道那个懦夫
You know the cowardly little shit
一直躲在卢旺达
has been holed up in Rwanda.
或许我不知道比较好
Oh, maybe I was better off not knowing.
带着不确定度日吗 还是不要了
And live with the uncertainty? I don't think so.
这不代表你们曾共度的生活不是真的
It doesn't mean that the life you had together wasn't real
也不代表他不爱你 他爱过
and it doesn't mean that he didn't love you... once.
但他的所作所为
But what he did is--
让那一切都不重要了
makes all that irrelevant.
我是说
I mean, it's--
-那么多时间 -乔治娅 乔治娅
- All that time, just... - Georgia. Georgia.
-都浪费了 -听我说
- ...wasted. - Hey.
上车吧
Come on.
你找到阿蒂嘉了吗
Did you find Adidja?
没有
No.
抱歉
- -I'm sorry.
我们一定能做些什么
There must be something we can do.
我找过了 乔治娅 我尽力了
I tried, Georgia, I really tried.
就算你找到她 你要怎么做
And if you found her, what would you do? Hmm?
怎么了
What is it?
喂
Hello?
看来你还留着皮特的电♥话♥
So you're still hanging on to Pieter's phone.
怎么回事
What the hell?
我收到你留给我的信息了
I got the message you left me.
听起来你有些问题想问
S-Sounds like you have questions.
我确实有问题想问
Yeah, I do have a question.
你怎么可能还活着
I-- How the fuck are you still alive?
我们当面谈吧
Well, let's talk in person.
不 不 我受够了
No. N-No, you know, I've had enough.
我要回家
I'm going home.
你和威尔和将军都去死吧
You and Will and the general can all just rot together.
我...
I, uh...
我遇到你朋友 阿蒂嘉
I met your friend Adidja.
事实上 她现在正跟我一起
In fact, uh... she's with me right now.
告诉我在哪
Tell me where.
波厄斯郡
威尔士
你好 打扰一下
Hiya, sorry to bother.
我们没见过 我是欧文
We haven't met. Owen.
-姓休斯 -我是乔治娅
- Hughes. - Uh... Georgia.
我想问问你有没见过奈杰尔
I was wondering if you'd seen Nigel.
一只黑白牧羊犬
A black and white sheepdog.
她鼻子上有一块白色斑点
She got a-a white patch on her nose.
"她"
"She"?
我们刚带她回家时 以为她是公狗
Yeah. Uh, when we had her, we-we thought she was a boy,
所以就叫她奈杰尔
so we, we called her Nigel.
等到她在厨房♥地板上生产时
By the time she was giving birth on the kitchen floor,
再给她改名就有点迟了
it was a bit late to change her name.
可是抱歉 我没见过她
Well, um, no. I'm sorry. I-I haven't seen her.
-抱歉打扰你了 -没事
- Sorry to have bothered you. - Yeah, no worries.
抱歉
Sorry.
奈杰尔
Nigel!
奈杰尔
Nigel!
有没有什么建议
Any suggestions?
从哪个方向找起
Which way to go first? I mean,
老实 我很少来这边边
I don't get over this way much, to be honest.
稍等
Hang on a second.
我有没有说过这主意糟透了
Did I mention this is a terrible idea?
我不知道怎么说
I don't know what to say.
阿蒂嘉需要我帮忙
Adidja needs my help.
乔治娅 我会待在这里
Georgia, I'll be here.
这样最好
For all the good it'll do you.
谢了
Thanks.
她在哪
Where is she?
我们连客套话都省了吗
Dispensed with pleasantries already, have we?
回答我的问题
I asked you a question.
别担心 她很安全
Don't worry, she's safe.
首先 我想知道威尔在哪
First, I'd like to know where Will is.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
我只是来接阿蒂嘉
I'm just here to get Adidja back.
你们怎么认识的
How'd you meet?
你和那个女孩
You and the girl?
当然了
Of course.
我能猜到 我见过太多这种孩子
I can guess. I've seen too many of them.
迅速长大的儿童
Children grown up too fast,
参与着他们不理解的战争
fighting wars they have no understanding of.
他们会...
They get this...
流露出这种眼神
this look in their eyes.
作为一个死人 你话还真多
You talk an awful lot for a dead woman.
当你不知道是谁想要你命时
When you don't know who's after you,
躲起来是常识
it's common sense to lie low.
恰恰是你丈夫
Your husband, of all people...
给了我这个想法
gave me that idea.
怎么 你就半死不活地走出医院吗
So what, you just walked out of there, half dead?
是阿齐克韦将军确保了
General Azikiwe, he ensured
医生们宣布我死亡
that the doctors reported me as deceased.
他现在在哪
And where is he now?
将军
The general?
我没告诉他我要跟你见面
I didn't tell him I was meeting you.
这样最好
It's best that way.
他有时候...难以捉摸
He can be... unpredictable.
"难以捉摸" 他是个杀人犯 茱蒂丝
"Unpredictable"? He's a fucking murderer, Judith.
你也好不了多少
You're no better.
你明知道那架飞机会坠毁
You knew that plane was going down.
你还给威尔买♥♥了机票
You bought Will the ticket to get on the flight.
看来你的确找到他了
So you did find him.
他对你没威胁 茱蒂丝
He's no threat to you, Judith.
如果我不相信你的话 你也能理解的吧
You'll understand if I don't just take your word for it.
你经历了什么
What happened to you?
你本来是来刚果做好事
Did you just-- did you come out to the Congo
然后怎么了
to do something good and then, what?
出了差错吗
Something went wrong?
还是你一直都是如此贪婪无情
Or have you always been greedy and ruthless?
我在改造这个鬼地方
I'm transforming this bloody place.
我的慈善组织
My charity.
我们不只是...给伤口贴上止血贴
We don't just... slap on a Band-Aid.
我们解决体制 政客
We work to fix the system, the politicians,
和商人的问题 我们是长远的解决方案
the businessmen; we're a long-term solution.
是啊 因为你喜欢装出正直的样子
Yeah, because you like to look virtuous,
你喜欢那种光环
you like the shine.
但是外表不总是反映现实 对吗
Appearance doesn't always reflect reality, though, does it?
就算我当初拒绝加入
If I'd said no to the offer, what,
你以为东部的钶钽铁交易
you think somehow the coltan trade in the East
就会...枯竭吗
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表