剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
那趟航♥班♥上有一个男人
Now, there was a man on the flight.
三十多岁 白人
Uh, mid-30s, white.
抱歉 我...我不记得了
Sorry. I... I don't remember.
从戈马到金沙萨的国内航♥班♥
A regional flight from Goma to Kinshasa,
无论在哪天 飞机上都不会
on any given day there'd be no more than a handful
有很多白人 仔细想
of white people. Think.
他可能戴了一顶橙色的棒球帽
He might have been wearing an orange baseball cap.
说实话 我尽量不去想那件事
Honestly, I-I try not to think of it at all.
我每次一想到 我脑海中的画面
When I do, when the images come to me,
都是模糊的
they're blurry.
我想不起来任何东西
I can't really place anything.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 算了
Okay, never mind.
我们就谈那趟航♥班♥ 行吗
Let's just talk about the flight, hmm?
你倒是够慢
You took your time.
我们得通知大家我们来了
Well, we had to let people know that we were here.
但酋长不知道去哪儿了
Except the local headman is nowhere to be found.
-所以他们是群龙无首 -是的
- So there's nobody in charge? - Not really.
而且外面的情况 不太对
And the atmosphere out there, it's not right.
为什么
Why?
-因为那些民兵吗 -不是 不止是他们
- Because of the militia? - No, it's not just them.
还有别的事
It's something else.
那我们就别多管闲事 做好自己的事就行
So let's keep our heads down and finish our work.
我们准备好了
Well, we're ready.
非常好
Perfect, then.
好
Okay.
你见过照片里这个男人吗
H-Have you seen this man in this photo?
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
-我就问了他见没见过照片里这个人 -不行
- Well, I just asked him if he's seen the man in this photo. - No.
-他在说什么 -别说话
- What's he saying? - No.
-怎么回事 -我就问了他一个问题
- What's going on? - I just asked him a question.
我在找一个人
I-I'm looking for somebody.
离开这里
Get out of here.
-离开这里 -那个人知道些什么
- Get out of here. - That man knows something!
他认出了照片里的人
He-he recognizes the person in this photo.
-他能帮到我 -我不在乎
- He can help me. - I don't care.
你不是想来基西马吗 你已经来了
You wanted to come to Kisima? You are here.
但不要打扰我们工作
But stay out of our way while we are doing our jobs.
-听懂了吗 -好
- Do you understand that? - Okay.
-抱歉 -听懂了吗
- Sorry. - Do you?
-走啊 -是 好 抱歉
- Go now! - Yeah, okay. I'm sorry.
冷静
Calm down.
没事了 没事了
Ça va, ça va.
乔治娅
Georgia--
希望你好好享受了这份宁静
Hope you enjoyed the silence.
来吧 宁静马上就要被打破了
Come on. It's about to be broken.
你还好吗
You okay?
你知道我为什么让你杀了那个人吗
You know why I asked you to kill that man?
因为这个
This is why.
我们要做的事
What we're about to do,
是大事
it's serious.
我需要士兵
I need soldiers,
不是小孩
not children.
-马伊马伊 -马伊
- Mai-Mai! - Mai!
-马伊马伊 -马伊
- Mai-Mai! - Mai!
打扰下 你有见过这个人吗
Excuse me, have you seen this man?
你好 你有见过...
Sorry, ha-have you seen--
有见过照片里的这人吗
have you seen this man here, in this picture?
打扰下
Excuse me.
你有 你有见过这个人吗
Have you-- have you seen this man here?
你认得这个人吗
Do you recognize this man here?
抱歉 我听不懂
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我不知道你在说什么 抱歉 我不会说...
I don't know what you're saying. I'm sorry. I don't speak--
你想干什么
What do you want?
别碰我
G-Get off.
你怎么能对我说这话
How could you say that to me?
你的脚好凉 别碰我
Your feet are freezing. Get off.
所以你才在这儿 给我取暖
That's why you're here, to warm them up.
我的天 你简直就是蜥蜴
Oh, my God, you're a bloody lizard.
-你喜欢蜥蜴 -滚开 蜥蜴
- You love lizards. - Get off me, lizard.
-你喜欢蜥蜴 -我要睡觉
- You love lizards. - I'm trying to sleep.
已经8点10分了
It's ten past 8:00.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
昨天肯定把她累坏了
We must've tired her out yesterday.
她从没睡这么久过
She never sleeps this late.
也许是在补过去三个月的觉
Maybe she's making up for the last three months.
是开了的啊
Yeah, it's definitely on.
我去看看她
I might go and check on her.
别 我去
No, no. I'll do it.
-确定吗 -当然
- You sure? - 'Course.
别凉着你的脚
Keep your feet warm.
瞌睡虫
Sleepyhead?
乖乖
Hey, you...
乔治娅
Georgia!
快来 乔治娅 乔治娅 她没呼吸了
Quickly! Georgia. Georgia, she's not breathing.
-她没呼吸了 天啊 -维奥蕾特
- She's not breathing! Oh, my God. - Violet!
维奥蕾特 醒醒
Violet, wake up!
威尔 叫救护车
Will, call an ambulance.
醒醒 醒醒 拜托醒醒
Oh, wake up. Wake up, please, please, please.
醒醒 维奥蕾特 睁开眼
Wake up, Violet. Open your eyes.
-醒醒 宝贝 -她三个月大
- Please, baby, please... - She's three months old.
求你睁开眼 维奥蕾特
Please open your eyes, Violet.
睁开眼 求你了
Open them. Please.
找到了吗
Any luck?
没 还没
No. Not yet.
不用 我这有 谢谢
I'm good. I have some. Thank you.
我是来拿照片的 我想帮你
I came to get that photo. Offer my help.
露易丝肯定不会同意吧 你说呢
I'm don't think Louise would approve of that, do you?
嗯 她很少同意
Yeah, no, she doesn't approve of much.
但你帮过我 让我也帮你吧
But look, you helped me, so... let me help you.
你不会说这的语言 我会
You don't know the language. I do.
我不希望你陷入麻烦
Look, I really don't want to get you into trouble.
我能应付露易丝
I can handle Louise.
不是露易丝 我刚被民兵组织拦下了
It's not Louise. I just got stopped by the militia.
其中一个人把我摔倒在地
One of them threw me on the ground.
他们好像想要什么东西
It's like they wanted something.
他朋友阻止了他 他说了什么
His friend stopped him. And he said something like, um...
听上去像是
It was something like...
阿帕那 依玛基
apana imagee?
阿帕那 依玛什么
Apana ima something?
-我听不出来 -不
- S-- No, I'm s-- That doesn't mean anything to me. - No.
他说的不是这个 我没注意听
That's not what he said. I-I ca-- I-I wasn't paying attention
因为我不知道他们会对我做什么
'cause I didn't know what they were gonna do.
那你就更该留在我们这里了
Well, all the more reason to stick with us.
人多更安全 这...
You know? Safety in numbers and all that. It's...
她想看那张照片
She's asking to see the-the photograph.
那个人的照片
The photograph of the man.
好的
Of course.
对
Oui.
她认识这男人
She knows this man.
这人杀了她丈夫
This man killed her husband.
杀了她丈夫
Killed her husband?
他之前来过
He was here. Uh...
他大概一天前来到这村子
He came to this village a-a day or so ago,
和一伙男人一起来的 士兵
and he came with men. Uh, soldiers, uh...
他和这里的民兵组织在一起
The militia here are with him.
他们来杀她的丈夫
And they came to kill her husband.
这个人 贝鲁
This man, uh, Bello,
他让一个女孩下的手 一个年轻女孩
he made a girl do it, a-a young girl.
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表