剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
如果他发现了他们的活动
And if he knew about that operation and the kind of money
-和因此赚的钱 -那他们为什么要留他活口
- it brings in... - Right, but why would they keep him alive?
我不知道
I don't know.
马丁 阿里尔的事我很遗憾
Martin, I'm really sorry about Ariel.
我查到了带走他的那辆车的主人
I've traced the owner of the vehicle that took him,
我明早要去见见他
and I want to pay that man a visit in the morning.
那是个好主意吗
Is that a good idea?
他不知道我们会找上门
Well, he doesn't know we're coming,
-我们还算有优势 -那是你希望如此
- so we have the upper hand. - You hope.
是啊 希望如此
Yes, I hope.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你觉得她不会有事吧
Do you think she'll be okay?
我们的人就在外面
Our man's outside.
等我们回来 再找个更安全的地方
And when we're back, we'll find somewhere safe
让她得到照顾 好吗
for her to be looked after. Okay?
嗯 好
Yeah, okay.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我们能找西德尼吗
Can we speak to Sidney?
-西德尼 -干什么
- Sidney. - What?
出去
Leave the room.
快走
Move!
-你怎么找到我的 -这无所谓
- How did you find me? - It doesn't matter.
重要的是 我们找到了
The point is, we did.
而这么快就帮我们找到了你的人
And the people who led us to you so quickly
绝不会允许我和我朋友
won't take it kindly if I or my friend
受到伤害
are harmed in any way.
出去
Get out.
今天是我儿子的生日
It's my son's birthday.
他知道他父亲是个杀人犯吗
Does he know that his father's a murderer?
你杀了茱蒂丝·格雷
You killed Judith Gray
我猜阿里尔·海格森也被你杀了
and, I suspect, Ariel Helgason.
那是你的说法
So you say.
我有你和阿里尔离开酒店的监控录像
I have CCTV footage of you leading Ariel out of the hotel.
因为他 我还有你承认杀了
And thanks to him, I have you on tape admitting
茱蒂丝·格雷的录音
that you killed Judith Gray.
我们可以把录音拿给阿齐克韦少将
Now, we could take that tape to Major General Azikiwe.
我为什么要在意你拿什么给少将
Why do I care what you b-bring to the general?
因为少将和茱蒂丝·格雷
Because the general and Judith Gray
一起做生意
were in business together.
但你在录音带上承认了
But you admit on that tape
少将并没有下令杀茱蒂丝·格雷
that the general didn't order Judith's death.
显然 你在跟皮特·贝鲁合作
And it's very apparent that you were working for Pieter Bello.
我看到贝鲁的人
I saw what Bello's men did
如何杀了矿井的士兵
to the soldiers at the mine.
你们是想夺取阿齐克韦和茱蒂丝的生意
You were trying to take over Azikiwe and Judith's operation.
你和贝鲁
You and Bello.
我跟阿齐克韦是多年朋友了
I have been Azikiwe's friend for m-m-many years.
一直非常忠诚
Many loyal years.
我只在乎威尔·梅森是怎么牵扯进来的
All I care about is how Will Mason is involved in this.
-我只想找到威尔 -威尔
- I just want to find Will. - Will?
你在找威尔
You're looking for Will?
我们本可以省好多时间的
We could have saved a great deal of time
你要早说就好了
if you asked me before.
威尔在卢旺达
Will is in Rwanda.
-什么 -鲁亨盖里
- What? - Ruhengeri.
哪里
Where?
白柱子的红房♥子
The red house with wh-white pillars,
就在新集市拐角处
just round the corner of the New Market.
我亲眼见过
I've seen it myself.
难道我就该相信你吗
And I'm supposed to just believe you.
你没事吧 亲爱的
Ca va, chérie?
没事
Tout va bien.
如果你撒谎 我们就去找少将
If you're lying, we will go to the general,
我们会告诉他 是你杀了茱蒂丝·格雷
we will tell him that you killed Judith Gray,
我们会告诉他 你在跟皮特·贝鲁
and we will tell him that you have been colluding
合谋
with Pieter Bello.
那去找他好了
Speak with him, then.
你干什么
What is this?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello.
威尔
Will?
乔治娅
Georgia?
天呐 乔治娅 是你吗
Oh, my God, Georgia. Is that you?
乔治娅
Georgia?
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表