剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
Jesus Christ.
我以为我们会死在那
I didn't think we'd make it out of there.
我们被堵住了
We're blocked.
得过去那条街
We have to get across that street,
才能离开
and we'll get out of here.
在暴♥动♥中带着一大袋现金 怎么走
With a bag full of money in the middle of a riot?
你不如再说大声点啊
You want to say that louder?!
低下头 保持冷静 我们走路离开这里
Keep your head down, stay calm, and we'll walk out of here.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
天呐
Oh, God.
快 威尔 快走
Come on, Will. All right, go.
威尔 走
Will, go!
天呐
Jesus Christ.
来 威尔 跟紧我
Come on. Come on, Will! Stay with me.
快
Come on.
皮特
Pieter!
威尔
Will!
快过来 威尔
Come here, Will!
操
Fuck!
威尔 威尔
Will! Will!
快点 威尔 快啊
Come on, Will. Come on.
快走 威尔
Come on, Will.
不不不 威尔
No, no, no, no, no. Will!
这边走 来
This way. Come.
好了 别停下 别停下
All right, keep moving. Keep moving.
一直往前走
Go straight ahead.
别停下 一直走
No, don't stop. Keep going.
看见没 我说什么来着
See? What did I tell you?
轻而易举
Piece of cake.
我仍得穿过边境回去
I still need to get back across the border.
不会有事的
It'll be fine.
商务舱
Business class.
走 这边走
Come on. This way.
普尼亚
刚果民♥主♥共和国马尼埃马省
谢谢你
Thank you.
威尔 你准备好了吗
Will, you ready?
没有
Nope.
出来的路上就已经很糟了
The way out was bad enough.
给
Here.
干什么
What's this for?
是幸运符 送给你
It's a good luck charm. It's for you.
你好吗
You okay?
你得先待在里面
Yeah. We'll have to leave you here
等司机来
until the driver gets here.
我会在附近等着 给你
I'll wait from nearby. Here.
快点 菲米会奇怪我们到哪去了
Well, go on. Fimi's gonna be wondering where we are.
我们会直接开过去 中途不停下
We'll go straight through, no stopping.
我回来后就请了那个守卫
I hired the guard when I returned.
重回金沙萨让我的恐惧都回来了
Going back to Kinshasa, it just brought everything back,
所有偏执的想法
all the paranoia.
我担心他们会找到我
I was worried they'd find me,
觉得我必须保护自己
and I felt I had to protect myself.
这值得吗
Was it worth it?
老实说
Honestly...
不值得
No.
我也不知道 我不是有意要...
I don't know. I didn't mean to...
这些都不是我计划的 乔治娅 我只是
I didn't plan any of this, George, I was just...
一步一步往前走 努力活下去
putting one foot in front of the other, trying to survive.
我...
I...
-维奥蕾特死后 你我都是如此 -别
- We both were after Violet. - Please.
-求你别提她 -对不起 但这是真的
- Please don't. - I'm sorry, but it's true.
我无法承受
I couldn't cope.
那时我没陪在你身边
I wasn't there for you.
我无法...
I couldn't...
我现在还是想起她
I still think about her.
每一天
Every day.
嗯
Yeah.
对不起
Sorry.
-看到你的脸感觉太奇怪了 -是啊
- It's so weird seeing your face. - Yeah.
我知道经过这一切
And I know with what's happened,
以及我所做过的事之后
everything that I've done,
很难让你相信我 但是 乔治娅
I know it's impossible to believe me, but, Georgie,
我没有...
I didn't just...
我没有停止爱你
I didn't just stop loving you.
我每天都想起你
I've thought about you every day.
我们现在该怎么办
So, what do we do now?
菲米睡着了
Fimi's asleep.
好的
Okay, yeah, yeah.
过来
Come here.
格洛丽娅 这是乔治娅
Gloria, this is Georgia.
好的
Okay.
现在我明白了
Now I get it.
我明白了
Now I get it.
乔治娅
Georgie!
-乔治娅 -不 不
- Georgie. - No. No.
停下
Just stop.
我终于明白了
Finally I understand.
什么
What?
你总是选择最轻松的路
It's always just been the path of least resistance for you,
不是吗
hasn't it?
你就是没法直接告诉我 对吗
You just couldn't tell me straight, could you?
老天 我真是太笨了
God, I'm so fucking stupid.
这就是你无法打给我的原因 对吧
That is why you couldn't call me, isn't it?
这就是你为什么在这里待了这么久
That's why you spent so much time over here.
那孩子多大了
How old's the baby?
你不懂...
Look, you don't understand...
多大
How old?
几个月
She's a few months old.
跟她一样大
Same age.
为什么 这样比较轻松对吧
What was it? Was it easier, was it?
负担太重了 过去的感情已破碎不堪
Just too much baggage? The old relationship's broken,
你就把它扔到地上 抛弃它
so you just throw it in the dirt and get rid of it.
可我为你做了那么多
After everything I've fucking done for you!
有人因你而死
People are dead because of you.
我一点都不了解你 对吧
I don't know you at all, do I?
我想我从没真正了解过你
I don't think I ever did.
-先... -别过来
- Just... - Stop.
回家去 威尔
Go home, Will.
那个
Well...
你是谁
who are you?
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表