剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
Past all the sadness.
然后你来了
And then you came along.
我就不该叫他帮忙
I should never have asked him to help me.
-我 -但你就那么做了
- I... - But you did.
现在
And now...
现在我不能说什么
Now I cannot say anything.
现在我不能与他亲吻道晚安
Now I cannot even kiss him good night.
每天早上 他去上班前
Tell him his shirt is untucked
告诉他 他的衣服没掖好
every morning before he goes to work.
不管是谁干的 我保证
Whoever did this, I promise you,
我会找到真凶的 我保证
I will find them; I promise you.
你只需要对伊曼纽尔做保证
The only promise you need to make is to Emmanuel.
他是因为你才死了
He is dead because of you.
你去吧
Go on then.
去找到杀他的人
You find his murderer.
如果你知道好歹
And if you know what is good for you,
就离我远远的
you stay away from me.
那肯定很痛苦
That can't have been easy.
我得找到皮特·贝鲁
I need to find Pieter Bello.
嗯 勇敢和愚蠢
Yeah. Courage and stupidity
是往往会被搞混
are often confused with each other.
我没问你的意见
I didn't actually ask your opinion.
听着 刚刚有人企图杀你
Hey, listen, somebody just tried to have you killed.
你现在唯一该做的 就是回家
The only thing you should be doing is going back home.
尽量远离这地方
Getting as far away from this place as you can.
我必须查明贝鲁为什么对我隐瞒他的身份
I have to find out why Bello lied to me about who he is,
以及他在金沙萨跟我丈夫做什么
and what he was doing with my husband in Kinshasa.
你觉得他会告诉你吗
You think he'll just tell you?
我必须试试
I have to try.
如果你当众找上他
If you approach him somewhere public.
你对他又没有威胁
It's not like you're a threat to him, right?
你只想打听威尔的事
You just want to know about Will.
问题是怎么到那儿
The question is getting there.
东部的情况现在不太稳定
Things in the East aren't exactly stable right now.
我在这里不也不安全吗
It's not like I'm safe here, is it?
我们得找个了解这里的人
We need to find someone who knows the area.
我们
We?
一个男人死在了我家前 我想知道原因
A man died in front of my home; I want to know why.
你还说太危险呢
You said it was too dangerous.
就是的
Yeah, it is.
我在戈马的办公室
My office in Goma,
我反正也该去一趟的
I'm due a visit there anyway.
等我到了
When I get there,
我会找个可靠的人
I'll find someone reliable
带你进丛林
to take you into the bush.
他们可以安全送你到基西马
They can get you to Kisima, safely.
好
Okay.
我们可以明天一早就走
We can leave first thing tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
你以为我疯了 是吧
You thought I was mad, didn't you?
在一个疯狂的世界里
In a mad world,
只有正常才疯狂呢 是吧
only the mad are sane, aren't they?
这里有沙发
There's a sofa here.
我是来道歉的
I came to say I'm sorry.
虽然我们并不了解彼此
And even though we don't exactly know each other that well...
你想要什么 阿里尔
What do you want, Ariel?
道歉 解释
To apologize, to explain.
好吧
Right.
我从未跟人讲起过坠机
I never told anyone about that plane crash.
一个人都没有
Not a soul.
为什么不
Why not?
我害怕
I'm scared.
因为 碧翠丝 你绝不会听到
Because, Beatrix, nothing you will ever hear
关于坠机的真♥相♥
about that place crash is true.
坠机时 我就在飞机上
I was on that plane when it went down,
但并不是他们报道的那样
but it wasn't how they reported it.
并不是机械故障
It wasn't mechanical failure.
而是
There was a...
是飞机上有炸♥弹♥
There was a bomb on the plane.
什么
What?
我看到了带炸♥弹♥上机的人
I saw the person that carried it on board.
是个女人
It was a woman.
孕妇
It was a pregnant woman.
她背着黑色帆布背包
She was carrying a black rucksack
前面有副亮绿色狮子的图案
with a picture of a bright green lion on the front.
我全都记得
I remember it all.
鲁亨盖里
卢旺达
火山国家公园
卢旺达
-车程好长 是吧 -嗯
- Long journey, right? - Yes.
你来过卢旺达吗
You been to Rwanda before?
我知道个好酒吧 你该去逛逛
I know a good bar you should try.
-这个呢 -别管了
- And this one? - Don't worry about that one.
-没事 我... -我说...
- No, I... - I said...
你可以走了
...you can go.
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表