剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
金沙萨
刚果民♥主♥共和国
何必费事
Why bother?
擦擦洗洗 到头来还是会再脏的
Scrub and scrape, only for the mess to reappear again and again.
那不就是人生吗
That is life, is it not?
否则还能怎样 放弃吗
What else is there? Just give up?
"去他的国王 去他的教皇
"Shit the king, shit the pope,
在这扯淡的世界里 没人能逃脱"
and in this world of crap shit, no one escapes."
如果我们那么想 世界都会烧起烈火
If we think that way, then the world will burn.
已经是如此了
It already does.
世界的每个角落都在燃烧
In every corner, it burns.
就像火柴
Like a match.
一直烧到我们指尖
All the way to our fingertips.
我认识你
I know you.
你给了我个包
You gave me a bag.
里面有个笔记本电脑
A laptop inside.
桑库鲁航♥空♥公♥司♥19号♥航♥班♥
Sankuru Airways Flight 19...
你没想到还会再看到我 是吧
Didn't think you'd see me again. Did you?
寡妇
第一季 第五集
他在哪
Where is he?
我叫你回家了
I told you to go home.
车里那张纸条是你给我送来的
You sent me that message in the car.
你...
You...
你不能打我
You can't shoot me.
-你还需要我 -没错 我是需要你
- You need me. - You're right. I do need you.
但那不代表我不能伤害你
Doesn't mean I can't hurt you, though.
-你指望我相信吗 -试试好了
- You want me to believe that? - Oh, try me.
伊曼纽尔 我在机场认识的朋友
Emmanuel, my friend, from the airport,
你当时还在假装是汉尼·博沙
back when you were pretending to be Hennie Botha?
他就在那辆被你炸毁的车上
He was in that car when you blew it up.
你该听我的回家去的
You should have gone home like I told you.
他之前在这里 是吧
He was here, wasn't he?
威尔
Will.
他之前在这里
He was here.
威尔是谁
Will who?
我丈夫在哪
Where's my husband?
天呐 我流血了
Christ, I'm bleeding.
只是皮肉伤 去绑好腿
It's just a flesh wound. Tie it off.
说 威尔人呢
Talk. Where's Will?
是啊 他很久前来过这里
Yeah. He was here a long time ago.
他跟一群援助人员来到了这里
He came here with a bunch of aid workers.
他们遭遇了风暴
They were caught in a storm.
风暴结束后
And... when the storm cleared...
他去坐飞机了
...on he went, to catch his flight.
桑库鲁19号♥
Sankuru 19.
后来呢
And then what happened?
-他死了 -不 你撒谎
- He died. - No. You're lying.
我看到他了
I saw him.
跟你在一起 就在金沙萨
With you, in the middle of Kinshasa.
不可能
Can't be.
那顶帽子 橘色的帽子
The cap. The bloody orange cap.
他留下了 我拿走了
He left it behind. I took it.
-我觉得挺好玩的 -是他
- I thought it was funny. - It's him.
你希望是他
You want it to be.
但不是的 你在追鬼魂
It's not. You're chasing a ghost.
如果真是这样 你为什么要在车里藏炸♥弹♥
If I'm chasing ghosts, then why are you putting bombs in a car
炸死我朋友
and blowing my friend up?
你为什么要假装在哀悼你兄弟
Why are you pretending to grieve for your brother?
-你看到外面那片地了吗 -嗯 钶钽铁矿
- You see that land out there? - Yeah. It's a coltan mine.
那跟我丈夫有什么关系
What's that got to do with my husband?
全世界所有的智能手♥机♥ 笔记本电脑
Just about every smartphone, laptop in the world
都需要钽电容才能运行
needs a tantalum capacitor to run.
如果你要那个 就需要钶钽铁矿
And if you want that, you need coltan.
而恰好 全世界的钶钽供给
And it just happens that the world's supply of coltan
都出自刚果民♥主♥共和国
pretty much comes out of the DRC.
我知道看上去不像
I know it doesn't look like much,
但你脚下就有很多很多钱
but there's a lot of money here right under your feet.
那怎么
So what?
威尔是发现了你要抢这里的生意吗
Did Will find out you were gonna take over this operation?
你想要这事怎么结束
How do you want this to end?
我不能带你去见你丈夫
I can't take you to your husband.
我只是一个大机器的一部分
I'm just part of a... of a machine.
还是很小的一部分
A very small part.
但你承认了
But you admit it, though.
你见过他 他还活着
You've seen him. He's alive.
你该回家去
You should go home,
别再害死更多人了
before anyone else gets killed.
金沙萨
谢谢
Merci.
我都告诉你了 我不感兴趣
Look, I've told you already, I'm not interested.
不 见面又不会让我改主意
No. No. Meeting up won't change my mind.
七年前
再见
Good-bye.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
该死的推销员
It's a bloody salesman.
非要向我们推销那种廉价塑料
He's trying to flog us that cheap plastic.
天知道他哪弄来的
God knows where he gets it from.
那个叫罗兰的
Oh, that, um, Roland guy?
对 对 罗兰
Yeah, yeah. Roland.
我没兴趣 好吗
Look, I'm not interested, okay...
对 我是茱蒂丝·格雷
Yeah, this is, this is Judith Gray speaking.
什么时候
When?
你母亲财产的条款并不复杂
The terms of your mother's estate aren't complicated.
她留下的一切都是你的 很简单
Everything she left is to you, and it's that simple.
有栋房♥子 还在待售 是吧
There's the house-- I believe it's still on the market?
对 她搬进临终关怀医院后
Yes, when she went into the hospice, we, um...
一直没卖♥♥掉
Well, it, it's just, it's taking a while, so...
好 然后
Okay. And after that,
再就是一个储蓄账户了
all that remains is just in one savings account,
总额是...
the sum of which amounts to...
不到20万英镑
just a little under £200,000.
请坐
Please be seated.
节哀顺变
Sorry about your mother.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
我是雪芳·麦卡德 我深表哀悼
Shevaun McArdle. I'm sorry for your loss.
谢谢 我没在火葬场看到你
Thank you. Uh, I didn't see you at the crematorium.
抱歉 你怎么认识她的
Sorry, how did you know her?
我不认识她 我是看到了那个
I didn't, I-I just... saw that.
-这样啊 -抱歉 我无意...
- Oh, right. - Sorry, I didn't mean to...
是这样
It's...
几个月前 我爸爸去世了
I lost my dad a couple of months ago.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
简直痛苦死了
Absolutely fucking miserable.
-是啊 -他们可真自私
- Yeah. - Selfish bastards, aren't they?
带我们来到这世上 让我们依赖他们
Bringing us into this world, making us rely on them,
关心他们
care about them
然后他们走了 留下我们收拾烂摊子
and then buggering off, leaving us to clean up all their shit.
还想念他们
And then miss them.
其实我不知道我为什么选择那张照片
I don't actually know why I chose that photo.
我一直不喜欢那枚大蜘蛛胸针
I never could stand that big spider brooch.
但是她走到哪总戴那个
But, um, she always wore it, everywhere.
我觉得她睡觉时也戴它
I'm pretty sure she even slept with it on.
不说了
Anyway.
你似乎需要再喝一杯
You look like you could do with another.
嗯 谢谢了
Oh, right. Yeah, thanks.
我从没听说过那么恶心的事
I've never heard anything that disgusting,
我这辈子听说过不少事呢
and I've heard some stuff in my life.
都怪你非要听
Well, that's your fault for insisting on hearing it.
我其实就住这里
I'm actually down here, so, uh...
谢谢你哄我开心
Thank you so much for cheering me up.
-不客气 -认识你很高兴 雪芳
- Pleasure. - It was, it was really nice to meet you, Shevaun.
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表