剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
No! No! Don't take her.
不
No.
求你
Please!
贝鲁先生 我求你
Mr. Bello, I beg you.
别杀我
Please let me live!
别杀我
Please let me live!
不不
Oh, no, no, no.
乔治娅
Georgia.
乔治娅
Georgia.
你可以睁开眼睛了
You can open your eyes now.
现在情况不一样了
Things are different now.
拨通 碧翠丝
Hringja, Beatrix.
* 我是碧翠丝 哔声后留言 *
碧翠丝
Hey, Beatrix.
我是阿里尔
Hey, it's, uh, Ariel.
我今天就走了
I'm leaving today.
我把航♥班♥提前了
I moved my flight up.
所以 我们要再见了
So, uh... this is it.
我知道我让你失望了
I know I disappointed you.
不管你怎么想
Whatever you feel,
要知道我更让自己失望
just know that I disappointed myself even more.
我犯了个错
I made a mistake.
那是个
It was...
自私愚蠢的错误 但就是这样了
it was stupid and selfish, but there it is.
我只能承受它
I must live with it.
认识你很高兴
It was nice to know you.
我保证我再不会打扰你了
I promise I won't bother you again.
但我希望你的手术
But I hope your operation, uh...
我希望你能睁开眼睛 看到世界
I hope you open your eyes and you see the world
看到这世界上一切美好的东西
and all the beautiful things that live upon it.
我希望你能看到《卫斯理的母亲》
I hope you get to see Whistler's Mother.
再见
Good-bye.
请进
Come in.
海格森先生 你想要人帮您收拾行李
Mr. Helgason, you wanted someone to pack your bag?
拜托了 如果不太麻烦的话
Please, if it's not too much trouble.
应该的
Of course.
但首先 有人想见您
But before that, there's someone here to see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
海格森先生
Mr. Helgason.
我叫马丁·本森
My name is Martin Benson.
抱歉 我们见过吗
Um, I'm sorry, have we met?
我不记得了
Um, I don't remember.
不 我们没见过
No, no, we've never met before.
很抱歉这样打扰你
And I'm sorry to disturb you like this.
但我需要跟你谈谈
But I needed to talk to you
关于桑库鲁航♥空♥公♥司♥19号♥航♥班♥的事
about Sankuru Airways Flight 19.
我知道你是谁 我也知道你做了什么
I know who you are, and I know what you've done.
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表