剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
禁止垂钓
八个月前
妈妈
Mama!
阿蒂嘉
Adidja! Adidja!
妈妈
Mama! Mama!
-阿蒂嘉 -妈妈
- Adidja! - Mama!
阿蒂嘉
Adidja. Adidja.
妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama! Mama!
妈妈
Mama! Mama!
寡妇
第一季 第六集
你坐过飞机吗
Have you ever been on a plane before?
金沙萨
乔什亚
Joshua.
如果可以的话
I'll, um, leave you to lock up
你拿了自己的东西后锁好门吧
after you get your things, if that's okay.
我不能再待下去了
I can't be in there anymore.
当然 我很遗憾
No, of course. I'm sorry.
她是个好人 她不该这样死去
She was a good person, she didn't deserve this.
这里住着谁
Who lives here?
现在没人了
Uh, nobody anymore.
但我们在这里是安全的
But we'll be safe here.
没人是安全的
Nobody's safe.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
是吗 来
Yeah? Come on.
自己拿吧 随便吃
Help yourself. Whatever you want.
我走开一下没事吧 我去找样东西
W-Would it be okay for a second? I've just got to find something.
好吗
Yeah?
皮特·贝鲁
搜索这台电脑
无结果
抱歉 我在找卡桑格先生
Excuse me, I'm looking for Mr. Kasongo.
-那就是他 -好 谢谢
- That's him over there. - Ah, thank you.
-卡桑格先生 -对
- Monsieur Kasongo? - Oui.
可以坐吗
May I?
你会英语吗
Do you speak English by any chance?
会 但不如以前流利了
I-I do, but not as much as I used to.
好吧
Um, well,
我在做一个调研项目
I'm doing a research project
想找前空军军官谈话
and talking to former officers from the Air Force.
我都退伍十年了
Ah, it's been ten years since I left.
十年
Ten?
这个问题可能很蠢 但是...
This is probably a stupid question, but do...
-说吧 -嗯
- Go on. - Well...
你记得哪位高级军官
Do you remember a-a high-ranking officer
有很特别的声音吗
with a distinctive voice?
尖利 刺耳 像锉一样
Sharp. Grating. Rasping.
算了吧
No... Never mind.
是有个男人
There is a man.
阿齐克韦少将
Major General Azikiwe.
声音很出名
Well known for his voice
就像他的脾气一样尖锐
that is as sharp as his temper.
阿齐克韦
Azikiwe.
令人难忘
Men could never forget.
是吗
Really.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么样了
So wh-what happened?
我确定
Well, I'm pretty sure
他不是我们找的人
that he is not our man.
会 但不如以前流利了
I do, but not as much as I used to.
没错 不是他
Yeah, you're right, that's not him.
但是 他给了个名字
However, he did give me a name.
阿齐克韦 一位少将
Azikiwe. A major general.
显然他的声音
With a voice, apparently,
就跟你说你记忆里的那个一样特别
as distinctive as the one that you say you remember.
好
Okay.
别忘了这个
Don't forget this.
你借了人家博物馆的还得还回去呢
The museum you borrowed it from probably wants it back.
我真没想到我会这么说 但我很高兴见到你
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad to see you.
我也是
Yes, me, too.
乔治娅 这是阿里尔
Georgia, this is Ariel.
我听说了你好多事
Hi. I've heard a great deal about you.
我听说你的事可远不够多呢
I haven't heard nearly enough about you.
这是阿蒂嘉
This is Adidja.
阿里尔 来吧
Um, Ariel, come in here and...
小心头
um, no, mind your head.
等一下 好吗
Just wait there a moment, would you?
跟你说句话
Can we have a word?
好
Yeah.
那是谁
Who's that?
她被东部一个民兵组织
She was taken to be a soldier
抓去做了士兵
by one of the militia groups in the east.
然后呢
And?
我开车离开矿井时看到了她
And I saw her as I was driving away from the mine,
我没多想
and I-I-I wasn't thinking,
我不能丢下她
and I couldn't leave her there.
你不能跑去把非洲所有的儿童士兵都救出来
You can't go around Hoovering up all the child soldiers in Africa
就因为你可怜他们
because you feel sorry for them.
你接下来要干什么 解决贫困吗
What are you gonna do next? Cure poverty?
天呐 你对我的看法真不怎么样 是吧
Oh, my God, you really don't think much of me, do you?
乔治娅 不是
Oh, Georgia, no...
不 你阻拦了我在军队里的发展
No, you had me blocked from the army
就因为你觉得我承受不了
because you didn't think I could handle it.
你又来了 对我居高临下
And now here you are again, fucking patronizing me.
我那是为了你好
I did it for your own good.
我向你父亲保证了会照顾你
I promised your dad that I'd look after you.
维奥蕾特死后 你根本没准备好
And after Violet, you just weren't ready.
那是你的看法
In your opinion.
你睡过觉吗
Have you slept?
睡了会儿 在飞机上
A bit. On the plane.
我没事
I... I'm all right.
我很好
I'm fine.
乔治娅 抱歉 我无意惹你生气
Georgia, I'm sorry. I don't mean to upset you.
但我担心
But I'm worried.
我非常担心你的情况
I'm bloody worried about what's happening to you.
我知道 对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
我真的很感激你来
Look, I really do appreciate you coming out here.
我翻了茱蒂丝所有的物品
I've looked in all Judith's stuff,
但完全没有关于皮特·贝鲁的东西
and there's nothing about Pieter Bello.
我完全搞不懂威尔跟这有什么关系
I can't work out where Will fits into all this.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
-我得... -厕所就在那边
- I need to... - Yeah, uh, the bathroom's that way.
抱歉 疟疾药吃了反应不太好
Sorry, bloody malaria tablets don't agree with me.
那是什么感觉
What was it like?
很...
Um, it was, um...
奇怪
It's strange.
在那之前 我似乎一直在梦游
Until it happened, I felt like I'd been sleepwalking.
或是逃避我以前的人生 仅此而已
Or running away from my old life and that was all.
后来 当飞机上的炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Then, when the bomb went off on that plane...
我似乎醒了过来
...it felt like I woke up.
我知道我想活
And I knew I wanted to live.
我就是知道
I just, I just knew.
这大概是人性
It's human nature, I suppose.
嗯
Yeah.
你很幸运
You were lucky.
或许吧
Perhaps.
那男人
That man...
你在找这男人吗
You're looking for this man?
对 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
那看上去不妙
That looks bad.
你该找人看看
You should have someone look at it.
我不是软蛋
I'm not weak.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
我带你去看 我带你去看尸体
I'll show you myself, I'll show you the dead bodies.
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表